SIXTEEN

There's a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIXTEEN

 

Suho can only smile as he glances at the box of Dior perfume on top of his table with a note.

‘I’m not sure if this is the right one but that’s what I’ve smelled from you. Don’t call me y, your perfume can be smelled even if someone’s 10 meters away from you. Anyways, got you this so you’ll feel better after we ate on a smoky place. Do well on your meeting then! –Eunji’

 

:FLASHBACK:

“I am so full! Thanks for paying, I told you I’ll do it.” Eunji said as they’re not walking out of the restaurant after a heavy lunch.

“It’s fine. I think we should hail a cab now.” Suho replied as he looked around. They can’t walk back to the office, it’s pretty far already. It took a few minutes before a cab pulled in front of them. The moment Suho said ‘Kim Empire’ the driver immediately glanced at his rearview mirror to look at his passengers. Eunji and Suho can only exchange glances.

The ride didn’t really take long as they even instructed the driver to pull the cab in the main entrance.

Suho was about to pay when Eunji stopped him.

“Why?”

“Just go down, I’m heading out somewhere first.” Eunji replied which made Suho give a confused look.

“You should have said it earlier.”

“I just remembered, I need to get something first, it’s important… so go down now.” Eunji replied as se batted her brows to convince him. Suho can only shake his head as he headed out.

“Take care then.”

 

-

Suho’s busy reading some reports about the preparations for the Summer Empire, the name of the Summer runway show of Kim Empire when Victoria knocked and entered the office.

“What is it Vic?” he noticed the weird smile on his secretary’s face which made him raise a brow.

“A special delivery.” Victoria replied as she placed a box on Suho’s table. He immediately grabbed it and his eyes widen up reading the note.

“She passed by and asked me to hand you this… I don’t understand you two. You don’t meet most of the time here in the office even if you’re on the same floor… yet once one make a move, it makes the heart of the people flutter.” Victoria can’t help but say making Suho slightly smile. He didn’t see this coming. So the thing she had to get was a perfume for him… and she even got the right and exact smell.

:END OF FLASHBACK:

 

“Knock-knock… Suho, we’re off in ten minutes.” It was Taeyeon who animatedly opened the door.

“Okay I’ll follow.” Suho replied as he stood up. He has fixed his things and is ready to go. He glanced at the box again; he opened it and got the bottle. He sprayed for a few times and he just found himself smiling without knowing the main reason why.

 

-

[HOT] Kim Junmyeon and Jung Eunji on a lunch date

“Hyung, the articles that came out last Wednesday were a lot I must say, papz must have gotten a good scoop.” Jongin said as he scrolls through his phone.

“I bet auntie’s a bit disappointed with you leaving.” Minseok commented.

“She hasn’t talked to me after that time… let’s let her be.”Suho replied as he took a gulp of his liquor. It’s Firday night, a week before Summer Empire and the nine cousins decided to gather up on the house shared by Minseok, Jongdae and Jongin for a boys’ night. The boys don’t need loud music, party and dancing to consider something to be fun. All they need are good drinks, food and talks.

“Yaah Kyungsoo! Why don’t you share to us if what’s the real score with you and Bomi? If you think I’m not aware… well….” Lay suddenly said which made Kyungsoo lift his head from being too busy with his phone.

“What?”

“You’re seeing Yoon Bomi???!” Sehun sounded so surprised making the others laugh but was also curious about Kyungsoo’s current love life. He’s usually someone who’s not really willing to share stuffs like this but of course, they’re his cousins and he can’t hide it from them.

“Yah Zhang Yixing!”

“Waaae? I’m asking because I saw the two of you on a dinner date and you’ve been calling her during our sleepovers in KxE. Piece of advice; hide better during dinner dates, even I have spotted you. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ll be on the paparazzi headline next time.” Lay replied which made Kyungsoo’s brow crease for more.

“Kyungsoo are you actually dating?” Chanyeol asked also making the small man get so frustrated.

“I’m not okay! I’m not! I find her interesting though… but believe me, we’re not dating… we-“

“Stop being so defensive Kyungsoo… we were just asking and okay, we get it… you’re not dating…” Jongdae stopped him from speaking with a hint of tease on his voice which made the others laugh. Kyungsoo can only roll his eyes. He sometimes wonders if how did he end up be this close with them… and then it hits him that they’ve got the same bloodline.

“Eunji’s gonna go crazy when she discovers her best friend’s actually going on a constant communication with you.” Suho suddenly said which made them look at him. It’s so not him to actually mention her, even before, he doesn’t normally mentions about his girlfriend to them.

He realized the weird looks on his cousins’ faces making his forehead crease.

“What?”

“Is the media play still going on?” Baekhyun suddenly asked which made him confused.

“What are you guys trying you dig?”

“Nothing hyung, we were just surprised by the sudden mention of Eunji that came from you.” Sehun casually replied which still confuses Suho.

“Well… I…. can’t mention her?” Suho didn’t get it immediately but the boys were just silently looking at him making him take a big gulp on his glass upon realizing why they were acting like that.

“Oh guys, if you’re becoming some fanboys over this media play, just cut it out… I don’t feel anything towards her. We’ve became casual friends though, different from before and I think it’ll stay like that.” Suho stated with assurance.

“If you say so hyung…” Baekhyun took a gulp of his drink as he side eyed the other guys. Well, whatever is their hyung doing, or feeling, they’ll just be there to support him.

 

-

Suho enters the hall where Summer Empire’s going to be held. It’s wide enough to cater enough guests and such.

“Hyung!” it was Baekhyun coming out of the backstage, the runway is already done, the design is going to be set up tonight and everything’s going according to plan.

“Baek! How’s everything going?” Suho asked as he went upstage.

“Everything’s doing well, heard from Chanyeol that the fitting with the models went well too… this is gonna huge!” Baekhyun excitedly replied with a wide grin which made Suho smile.

“Seemed like you and Sehun spent time with the venue huh…”

“We did… and Eunji suggested this venue as well, it was reconstructed and was done few months ago, we’re the first to hold an event here.” Baekhyun replied. This made Suho’s brow rise. He knows Eunji has been helping out a lot with the empire but he was surprised that the lady even reached this point.

“You look surprised, isn’t that part of the job of a fashion director?” Baekhyun noticed. It made Suho take a deep breath.

“Not really… I just didn’t expect-“

“Expect her to get involved this much? Well, she pretty enjoys this though, she’s like… all around, so much like you when you were starting. Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter