Chapter 6- Disappointed

When A Monster Falls In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6- Disappointed

 

8:00 AM at Tzuyu's House


Dahyun was sleeping on the couch, though they didn't need to sleep, she felt that she need to sleep because of too much stress. Same as Chaeyoung, she slept while sitting, looking like a statue, which made Jungyeon giggle. She took pictures of them. Editing it and saving on the phone, thinking that she's surely gonna make her fellow members laugh once they saw it.

"Hah, they'll laugh at this, I won't be a no-jam hyung now. Hehehehe."

Tzuyu looked at Jungyeon and shook her head. She's contemplating if she would go out or not ,because she's thinking that she'll be out of control again.. Though the last time was 2 days ago , the night that she almost bit Momo. It's the first time after she controlled her bloodlust 150 years ago. 


"Ahhh! What the hell Jungyeon unnie!" Chaeyoung was really annoyed when she caught Jungyeon taking pictures of her. They ran around the house, which woke Dahyun up.

"Hey.. What's happening guys?" Dahyun asked confusedly. She looked at Tzuyu but the girl wasn't answering. Well, she's been so silent eversince it happened. She didn't even attended their trainings on the society for the last 2 days, she trained herself alone in their house, since Yoona and Sooyoung was staying at the SoShi's Dorm for a while.

"Yah. Tzuyu-ah! Help me with this! Aish! Jungyeon unnie!"

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung what's happening?"

"She took picture of us while sleeping. Just stand up and help me here."

"Just use some powers ya know.."

"Okay, use some powers? Unnie.. You crazy or something? Yoona unnie and Soo unnie will kill us."

Tzuyu stood up getting annoyed with her unnies' voices. They all stopped when she entered her room, it's been bothering them so much, Tzuyu wasn't like this, she's one of the dorks, well all of them are crazy,but Tzuyu's one of the craziest. It's the reason why the three didn't join the training for today too.

"Aish. Unnie, this is your fault, Tzuyu got annoyed." Chaeyoung blamed Jungyeon. Jungyeon felt guilt so she was about to go to Tzuyu's room when the tall girl came out, dressed up and with a bag.

"Come on guys, it's not yet late to attend our training.." Tzuyu smiled. But the three noticed that she only forced it. But not wanting to worsen the tall girl's mood they all nodded and smile.

"Okay let's go!"
----------------------------------------------

DAHYUN

We're here at the society. Well, we want to surprise our fellow members so we're hiding uh, inside their lockers since the breaktime is near.

"Dahyun unnie.. You sure they won't sense us?"

"Yah! You're doubting my skills?! Aish this giant!" Of course I'm not mad, keke, I'm just acting, I really missed talking to our baby giant.

"Oh! Aniyooo! Mian unnie! Hehehe." I didn't answered but I just smiled, hahaha. I want to see their reactions when they saw this giant here. Kekeke.

"Unnies, they're near. I can hear them now.." I didn't even hear anything, Tzuyu's hearing senses was really alot more better than us. It's like 3x of our hearing senses. Wah, this kid is gifted..

We stayed silent for awhile then I heard our fellow members' voices. Kekeke. Tzuyu's inside Nayeon unnie's locker, it was Chaeyoung's idea because according to her Tzuyu is Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter