Chapter 10-FAMILY

When A Monster Falls In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10-FAMILY

12:00 MN TzuSooYoong's House.

 

Tzuyu sighed for the nth time which bothered her clan members.

"Tzuyu-ah. You did it right. She's okay. Let's just wait for SoShi unnies." Jihyo said while rubbing the girls back.

"Yah giant. Sit here, I'm getting dizzy watching you yah know." Chaeng said in which Jungyeon and Sana agreed.

When Tzuyu was about to sit, she heard her sisters' voice with the other Soshi members.

"Unnie's here. I'll open the gate."

Tzuyu stood immediately and opened the main door. She hurriedly open the gate next and saw her unnies with a worried expression. Yoona immediately hugged Tzuyu and Sooyoung did the same. Hyoyeon was observing their surroundings when Jessica speak up.

"I think it's better if we go inside. Come on guys." Jessica tapped Yoona's shoulder and Yoona nodded to her. They all went inside and closed the doors.

"Annyeong unnies.." Twice said while smiling.

"Hey guuys~ Sunny said coolly and had fist bumps with her dongsaengs.

"Did you do it?" Yoona asked Tzuyu and the latter nodded.

"Good. Let's start this discussion." Taeyeon said seriously.
-----------------------------------------------

JESSICA

"Good. Let's start this discussion." Taeyeon said. 

I brought out the files that Yoong and Hyo got at Kim Hyuna's office. I still can't believe that there is a traitor. It's for sure. No one knows about the society other than the President of this country. We work silently and anonymously for every mission that we got. It's impossible for Kim HyunA to know that, especially when even the government doesn't believe that she isn't one of those syndicate leaders.

Yoona looked at them one by one. She's doing it. That mind reading power she has. It's cool, honestly.. No one can lie from her. No one can keep a secret, but I'm one of the exception. She doesn't read my mind, she did before but never did it again. Well, who would after I almost freeze her to death.

Chaeyoung did the same thing, this kid too. She has that mind reading power, but she never use it to me as what Tzuyu said. She's always nervous when she is around me, am I that intimidating? I'm warm too..

"Sica.." I look at Yoona and mouthed her, "What?" She shook her head and smiled. What's wrong with her?

"Clear." Yoona said.

"Okay, first of all. Whatever we talk about inside this house, will stay inside here. Got it guys?" Yul said seriously and all of them nodded.

"Uhh, what are we going to talk about unnie?" Sana asked.

"We're thinking that there is a traitor inside the society or maybe a spy."

All of them was shocked and silenced for a minute. Until Mina speak.

"Does that mean.."

"Yes Mina." Yoona cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"We need to be careful. You guys need to be careful, especially when you're inside the society. We can't spill too much information, with just anyone." Yoona sighed deeply

"Chaeyoung, I know it's kinda rude to read minds, but please, we need to be careful so I need you to observe everyone inside the society. And let us know if you find anything weird. Same with you guys.." Taeyeon looked at the kids.

"Observe everyone. But don't act too weird you got it?" They all nodded their heads.

Gosh, why do I feel that this mission keeps on getting bigger? Damn. Screw those dark vampires.

"We will continue spying inside the company. We're getting near. We need to know the dark vampires' location, and also the place where they bring those kidnapped children." Hyoyeon sighed.

"And about Tzuyu.." Nayeon suddenly said. I don't have mind reading powers..But base on what I observed, she likes Tzuyu, and I'm a hundred percent sure.

"Yes. About Tzuyu.." Yoona sighed and I saw her fist turned into a ball. Seohyun who is silent 'til now held her hand to calm her down. Of course..Yeah.. She's the girlfriend.

"Unnie. She's a girl..She has this long hair.. But she wore a mask. I tried to follow but uh.. Momo's here so.."

"What's the color of her eyes?" Sooyoung suddenly asked. Of course it's red surrounded by black..

"It's red, surrounded by black. A dark vampire. And she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter