Chapter 9-The Beginning

When A Monster Falls In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9-The Beginning

 

(Same day as Chapter 8)


Yoona went to the company along with Sooyoung,Yuri and Hyoyeon. They are dressed up as office girls for a week now. They thought everything woule be so easy but it turns out that the opposite happened. Sooyoung was the new secretary of Kim HyunA, but she can't even get any information for their mission. Even Yoona who can read minds can't even read anything strange on the workers minds. But the thing is, she can't read Kim HyunA's mind, no matter how hard she tried, and this made her a little bit more excited and eager too know something. She wanted to finish it as long as possible, and stay Tzuyu away from this mission.

"Sooyoung-ssi, Ms. Kim wants to meet you at the basement. She said that you need to come with her."

A guard approached Sooyoung as soon as she stepped inside the building. Because of what the guard said, Yoona can't help but to feel worried about her sister.

"Sooyoung-ah. Communcate with us. You know what to do." Yoona said worriedly to Sooyoung through her mind.

"I know Yoong. Kekeke. Don't be too worried. And if something happens, I know you'll be right there, trust me with this, and I also trust you to save me. Kekekeke. " All of them acted professionally. They weren't talking to each other and just doing their 'JOB'. 

Sooyoung went to the basement. As soon as the elevator opened, she saw her boss inside the car, waiting for her.

"You need to come with me.  We have a transaction to do. And REMEMBER. WHATEVER HAPPENS INSIDE THE COMPANY, STAYS INSIDE THE COMPANY. You got it?"

"Yes mam."

Kim HyunA seems a little bit bothered that she need to tag Sooyoung along the transaction but she can't do anything, she lose her 'transaction buddy' because the puppy started to bark about their transactions, so she did what she needed to do, silenced the puppy.

The car engine started, Sooyoung smirked inwardly. "This is going to be exciting.." 
--------------------------------------------------

YOONA

I was doing some paper works when I heard Hyo's inner voice inside my head.

"Yoh Yoong, it's been 5 hours, and Soo's not yet back. Uhh.."

"Don't worry unnie, she will be fine. She knows what to do.. Well, that's what she said. We have to trust her."

"Hey guys!" Yul started to join their conversation.

"Ms. Kim's office is free. I was able to hack the computer system, we need to move."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter