Chapter 11-Almost A Good Day

When A Monster Falls In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11- Almost A Good Day

5:00 PM at the Park

TZUYU

I'm sitting here at the bench, feeling the wind hitting smoothly on my face. It was fun to see kids running around, playing, eating ice creams. It was fun to see them having fun.

"Hey.. Here." Momo gave me the ice cream that she bought. 

"What are you thinking? You look so serious.." She asked.

"Nothing.. Uh. Can we stay silent for a while Momo..unnie?"

She looked at me then smiled while nodding her head. I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes. I didn't attend our daily trainings for 2 weeks, eversince Momo started living with me. I've been so cautious with our surrounding. It's bothering me, to think that, I dragged Momo here in my complicated life of a dead. I dragged her into my life and now, I'm a hundred percent sure that's she's in danger too. Yoona unnie will always call me, giving me updates about their mission. And that's another thing.. Kim HyunA is dead. Kim HyunA died right infront of them. Who killed her? The Dark Vampires. Yoona unnie said that maybe they already got what they want from her. So of course, killing her is the next thing that they'd do.. 

I was about to open my eyes, but I felt Momo's head on my shoulder. Damn. This feeling again. I'M DEAD. But she's always capable of making me feel this thing inside me..

"Tzuyu-ah.. C'mon.. What's bothering you?" She asked me. I opened her eyes and stared at her. She's leaning on my shoulder with her eyes closed. 

I wish we could stay like this forever Momo..

"Nothing unnie.. I just want to feel the air yah know.. Uh.. Can you tell me a story?" I asked her to changed the topic.

"Hmmm. Ah! Here.. In this same park, when I was 12, me and..my unnie played here. It was a cold night, I asked her to play hide and seek with me. I came here at Korea first then she only followed so she's not used to it and she's not familiar with the place so she got lost while finding me. I cried that night. HEHEHEHE. Then there's someone who pat my shoulder  I thought it was her.. So I hugged her, but I'm wrong. She's another person.. She even made fun of me! But well she still helped me to find my unnie along with another girl.. I think it's her sister or something.. They're tall.. But I didn't get to see their face clearly..."

I smiled widely while staring at her.

"Ohh.. Is that so? Hehehe. You're 12 by that time but you're still a cry baby unnie!"

"Oh!Yah! You even said the same thing that girl said to me that night! Aish.."

Momo is so adorable. Damn..

 "Oh.. Mianhae unnie.. Uh, but why didn't you see their faces clearly?"

"My eyes are all teary! I can't help but to cry yah know. And it's dark.. All I can remeber is that, the girl who teased me have glasses and she wears hoodie.. And the other one have long hair too.."

I smiled. Uh, how sad, she doesn't remeber such good persons.. KEKEKEKEKE

"Is that so.. Uh, so you didn't see them again?"

"Yep, they disappeared that night when I saw my unnie, I tried to find them the next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter