Chapter 7- I'm Tzuyu

When A Monster Falls In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7 -I'm Tzuyu

7:00 PM Mr. Park's Dance Studio

Tzuyu was sitting at the bench in front of the dance studio, waiting for a certain blonde girl to arrive. She arrived here at 6 along with her fellow members, she wanted to make it up for the blonde girl, but the thing is, she still hasn't arrived.

"Momo.. Where are you?"

Tzuyu was looking around. Until a man spoke to her.

"Waiting for someone Tzuyu-ssi?"

"Oh.. Mr. Park.."

"Hahaha. You know, I've been looking at you inside my office. The dance lessons must be starting now.. So what are you doin' here?"

"Oh.. I was just.. Uh.. I want some fresh air.. And.. Yeah, I'm waiting for someone? Hehehe."

"Hmm. Can I join you?"

"S-Sure Mr. Park.."

Mr. Park smiled and took a sit beside Tzuyu. Tzuyu was still looking around, starting to get worried about the blonde girl.

"Hmm. You've been gone for days.. What happened to you?"

"Oh..It's.. Something personal Mr.Park."

"Is that so? Sorry for asking. I was just worried.. I treat you guys here as part of my family.. Once you enrolled here.. Hehehe."

Mr. Park was looking at the Dance Studio's entrance. He seems happy looking at it.

"M-Mr. Park.. Can I ask something?"

"Sure.. What is it?"

Tzuyu sighed and looked at the Dance Studio's entrance too.

"Uhmm.. What if.. If you hurt someone.. Or uhm, for example, you almost hurted someone..Special to you.But you didn't intended to do it. What would you do..?"

"Of course you need to apologize.. Make it up to them.. Do whatever you can to trust you again.."

Tzuyu sighed and looked at Mr. Park..

"Is it that easy?"

Mr.Park chuckled and shook his head..

"You know what the answer is Tzuyu.. You need to have courage. You had the strength to do something..uh..not that good to someone. And I know..You're regretting it. So you need to have the strength to face what you've done. You need to face the consequences.."

"Uhh. What would I do now..?"

Tzuyu sighed and looked down.  Mr. Park pat her head and chuckled.

"Don't wait for a perfect timing to make things right Tzuyu-ssi. Just do the thing and make it pefect. That's how it works..That's what you need to do.."

Mr.Park stood up and pat Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Go now Kid. Don't just sit here. Do what you need to do."

Mr. Park went inside the Dance Studio. Leaving Tzuyu alone.

"Ah. My unnies didn't raise me to be this stupid." Tzuyu stood up and straighten up her clothes.

"You can do this. Don't be stupid." She sai to herself. She started to walk away. Finally.. Making things.. A little bit right.

--------------------------------------------

MOMO

"Get out of my house! You're not paying your rent for months! Go out! Better find your new house!"

The landlady threw my things at me. Agh. Damn. Where the hell am I going to find a new house?!

I started to pick my things up. I do need to find another job. Hahh.. The money that I earned working at the restaurant isn't enough to pay my debts and the house rent. Unnie.. If only you're here..

I started to walk, I really don't know where to go. I don't have much friends. I don't study either. I was just too thankful to Mr.Park.. He let me in inside his Dance Studio..Let me do the only stress reliever that I know..Dancing.. It was for free.. How good he is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter