Chapter 1- The Sisters and The Clans

When A Monster Falls In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1-The Sisters and The Clans

 

10:30 PM Somewhere in Seoul.

"Yah where have you been?"

"Ahh. Eonnie, you surprised me!"

"Jinjja? Yah! Pabo. You know you won't be surprised anymore!"

"That was just uhm, an expression yah know, I just got home and you're standing there and--"

"Enough with that maknae~ So where have you been?"

The girl got cornered by her two sisters.

"Yah. Tzuyu-ah. Where have you been? We're asking you."

"I just went out with my other clan members hehehe."

"Oh? Okay."

"Yoong I told yah she just went out with them! HAHAHA"
Her two sisters just smirked and walked to the dining room.

"Tzuyu, wanna eat?"
Her sister, Sooyoung, was standing in front of the refrigerator, smiling and pointing at the foods on the table.

"Woah! Where did that came froom? That's too much!"

"Wanna know maknae?"
Tzuyu nodded her head, Yoona smirked again at her.

"You little liar. Tsk tsk."
Tzuyu gulped nervously, just by the way her sister smirked at her, she knows she got caught.
"All of your clan members were here a while ago Tzuyu-ah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You.. Where did you go?"
"Eonnie.."

Yoona smiled and just shook her head.

"Go to your room and change. We have a mission. Be fast or we'll lock you up here."

Tzuyu disappeared in a blink of an eye, scared that her sisters will lock her inside their house and just enjoy finishing the mission without her.

"Syoungie, I told yah, you should've followed her."
"Nah, I have an idea why she's going out alone everyday."
"Is it about that--"

"Eonnie! Let's go! We'll be late!"
Tzuyu smiled, she's wearing all black, just like her sisters.

Sooyoung and Yoona looked at each other like they are communicating through their eyes and smiled.

"Okay! Let's go!"
 

--------------------------X

TZUYU'S POV

Yoona eonnie is driving the car, Syoung eonnie gave me some papers, there are pictures on it.

"Who's this?"
"She's our mission. Look at the other paper, that contains some info about her."

"Kim HyunA..?"
"Yeah, as you can see, she's the leader of a big syndicate here in South Korea. She has a company. COMPANIES actually, and she's only using it as a front to hide her dirty business."
"But..Eonnie, she's not a vampire like us, not even a werewolf or some other kind of monster, why are we assigned to solve this?"

Yoona eonnie stopped the car and looked at us. 
"We're here, let's continue this discussion inside."
----------------------------------------------

We're walking through the building's hallway, this is our headquarters. Vampires, werewolves, and other creatures who only wants peace for everyone is here. This society was built 70 years ago, and their main objective is to give 'HOME' for US, to  make us feel that we're not alone. If only this was built hundred years ago.. Maybe we prevent some bad things, really bad things to happen.. Maybe some of the innocents lives weren't wasted..

"Tzuyu-ah, penny for your thoughts?"

Someone caught my attention. I thougth it was my eonnie but nah, it's Chaeyoungie

"Chaaeng~ Sup chingu?"
She just laughed at me and flicked my nose.
"Yah~ Why did you do that? That hurts you know.."
"I should be the one asking you that. What's up? You look so serious thinking about something, you didn't even notice that your sisters are inside the chiefs office eh? AND you didn't even notice that I came here."

I looked at her. Then I looked away. Nah, don't want to share my thoughts right now.

"Oh come on Chewwyy~ Share it. Sharing won't hurt you really.."
"Not in the mood to share Chaeng~"

She looked at me then sighed

"Fine, but lemme ask you another thing.. Where have you been earlier?"
"Eh? Just.. bought something.."
"Woahh jinjja. You're becoming a liar now eh? Come on, I saw you.. Standing outside a.. Dance Studio? What are you doing there?"
"Aish. Anii~ I just passed by there and-- wait, I thought you are with them? Eonnie told me when they caught me well..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter