I've Realized

Unexpected Acquaintances: Hanbin from IKON & 'you'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to give you a heads up that this is a long chapter!! I tried to give you what you guys wanted but with a tiny twist ;) 
Leave your comments below and let me know what you thought of it! I worked really hard on the storyline for this chapter so i hope it all pays off! 

The POV's switch quite often, so just be aware of that!

That's all i had to say! Im sorry the updates have been kinda slow for this story :( I'll work harder to post more frequently whenever i can!
Enjoy the read :D

FrequencyHz
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-----------------Hanbin's POV------------------

"wake up!" yelled Nari as she slammed a pillow on my face 

"ya! stop! What are you doing!?" i said angrily as i slowly looked up to see her standing beside my bed 

"do you plan to sleep all day??? Besides i need a ride to my exam" She whined as she walked around my room, inspecting every inch 

"who even let you in??" i whined as i got up and rubbed my eyes 

"bobby obviously" 

"ya cant you just ask your drivers to take you, im tired" i whined before laying back down and looking at my phone

I zoned out Nari's voice once i remembered that Minji was taking this course as well. For some reason no matter how much i tried to pretend like she didnt matter, she was always on my mind. 
The moment i saw her that night with Mino kept replaying in my head and it made me so angry. 
I had no right to be. She meant nothing to me. Nor did i mean anything to her. I might have taken my games too far and fallen inside my own trap, because for some reason i was missing her presence. Her lame laugh. Her shy smile. Her glasses she used to cover half her face with. 

Her eyes that shut every time she couldnt hold back her laugh. And her smile. Her innocent smile. I hadnt seen it in a very long time. 

"YA! CAN YOU GET READY!?!?" Nari screamed before storming out of my room 

I swapped my pajama's for a pair of my favourite ripping black skinny jeans and wore a hoodie on top. I looked in the mirror at the nest on my head. There was no time to tame my hair so i decided to grab my black snapback and wear it over. 

"ew your eyes are all puffy" Nari looked at me with disgust as she grabbed my sunglasses from the table and placed them on my face, "there you go, now no one will know how hidious you look" she joked before opening the door and leaving 

I grabbed my keys and followed her out. 

"why are we going 2 hours before your exam again?" i asked as i put my seatbelt on and turned the car into drive

"because..... i like being the first one there...... it gives me more strength to watch other's freak out before an exam.... especially if im ready for it" 

I let out a light laugh as i expected her to answer in such a way. 

I reversed my car to get out of the driveway before heading over to Nari's university.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-------------Minji's POV----------------

"MINJ! WAKE UP! We're going to be late! Oh my God we really shouldnt have taken that nap! Oh God oh God oh God!" 

I jumped up from the couch and frantically looked over at my clock to see the time. 

"!" i screamed as i realized we only had 45minutes until the exam started, "Hiyori! Screw what you look like! we need to leave NOW!" i yelled as i grabbed my notes and slipped into my shoes before running out the door

It was our biology exam today. Hiyori and I had spent all night studying and thought it was a good idea to take a 30 min nap around 3pm...... it turned out to be 2hr nap and now we were regretting every second of it. 

"MINJ WE'RE NOT GUNNA MAKE IT! IT'S TOO FAR!" Hiyori yelled as we both felt like we were running an endless marathon 

But she was right. It takes us 50 minutes to walk to uni on a regular day, there was no way in hell we'd make it. 

I needed to think of another plan and i needed to asap. 

"can you spot a taxi anywhere?????" i asked her as i looked around my local neighbourhood.

"im trying to call my driver right now but he's not picking up!" cried Hiyori 

I looked around in each direction. Each person walking by looked at us in complete confusion. I mean, i wouldnt disagree with the looks since we both looked so lost and confused and totally out of place with our sweatpants and messy hair. 

I was looking at every car that passed by, hoping one would be a taxi but nothing matched my thoughts

"Minji we only have 35mins left" Hiyori started to panic and i could see the stress and anxiety in her face

I tried my bests to stay calm, i couldnt lose my sanity right now. One of us had to stay calm or else we wouldnt get out of this mess at all. 

I ran a few steps away from Hiyori as i looked across the street, near the convenience center. It was my last chance to any hope in this case. Each car parked in the parking lot was being examined by me. I thought maybe i could ask some kind citizen for a ride since a taxi was far out of the question now. 

I ran towards every car in the parking lot.... each time only getting rejected by the people sitting inside. 

I was about to lose hope when i noticed a familiar car. 

I bolted to it's direction, dodging people and their vehicles as i ran. 

This was my last hope. 

Before i looked inside, i closed my eyes and made a faint prayer. 

"please" i whispered as i opened my eyes and looked inside the driver seat 

No one was there and dissappointment flowed through my veins. 

We were done for. 

I placed my forehead against the side of the car and shut my eyes in regret. 

Hiyori ran up to me a few minutes later and noticed my expression. I didnt bother looking at hers because i knew it would only make me feel worse about it all.

We worked so hard to study for this exam, and all that hard work was slipping through my fingers and going down the drain. 

"Minji?" 

His voice.

My head darted up and turned to the direction of his voice. 

"Mino!" i yelled as i ran up to him 

"hey... what's up?" he said in a confused expression as he looked at me and than Hiyori 

"no time for questions, i need a ride please!" i said briskly as i grabbed the bag full of food from his hand and tugged him to his car, "can you please drive us to uni, we have an exam in like 20 minutes! PLEASE!" i pleaded

"Sure... i guess..... get in" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

----------Hanbin's POV-----------

I looked at my phone to check the time. 

5:55pm

I then looked up to see if maybe she had come yet. 

Nari was already seated in her spot in class. She kept looking at me and 'shoo-ing' me away and mouthing the word 'bye' 

We made it here pretty early and she made me wait all this time with her. My attention kept on focusing on the fact that i hadnt seen Minji or Hiyori at all. And we were the first ones here so i couldnt have missed them. 

I knew this exam meant a big deal to all of them. Why wasnt Minji here yet??

It doesnt matter Hanbin... she's not your problem..... just go home..... enjoy your day off...... go back to bed 

Yea that's right, why on earth was i worrying for her. I gave Nari a quick wave and mouthed that i'd be back at 8 to pick her up, before i began to walk out of the univesity. 

I took my car keys out and pressed the button to unlock my door. 

As i opened the door i not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter