I Won't Let You Hurt

Cultangel

hello everyone!

i'm so sorry for not updating, i've finished my uni entrance test and it went real great! i'll try to update as much as i can in the remaining time before my uni started.

hope you enjoy and thank you for waiting.

p.s : rated pg13 for some violence and please bear with evil hoya ;-; (hey i love hoya too!)


 

"Hey, Kim Sunggyu. Do you remember me? We need to talk."

Sunggyu froze in his place, he swore he knew that voice way too much more than other voices even Woohyun's. The person couldn't be someone else than his first love, Lee Howon. The previous prince of vampires which has already got his king throne months ago.

"Howon?"

"Are you expecting someone else?"

"Uhm, not really, but what do you want to talk? I thought you said that we're barely friends, just a pure enemy and you told me not to talk to me anymore. So can you please leave? I need to go now," True, because he needed to go to Myungsoo's place as soon as possible before the younger could ever call him. Sunggyu tried to release Hoya's grip from his hand but it wouldn't budge.

"Not so fast, Sunggyu-yah. You see, I know everything about you since you caught my attention the most. You're totally in love with that guy named Nam Woohyun right?"

Sunggyu was struck by the truth but he kept on his pokerface, "And what do you want?"

"Nam Woohyun is the real deal in the vampire community. Everyone has been talking about him because one of my staffs went to our school and actually passed this Woohyun guy at the corridor and he smelled his blood. He said his blood is the true definition of a heavenly blood that everyone should drink. You get what I mean, right Kim Sunggyu?"

Sunggyu remained silent, he knew exactly what Howon means and he didn't know what to do.

"We need to kill him, so yeah I'm asking for your permission to pass through because I heard that you had finally realized your power ability and you know what? Vampires don't have one. So I'm asking you."

"No."

"As expected. Guards. Bring him with me."

"What? Wait! NO!"

Little did Sunggyu know, someone from his back silenced him with a chloroform before he could even meet his own brother.

"Lock him in the storage please."

Sunggyu was tied and silenced, he was tired of struggling back and the fact that his head couldn't even work properly made everything worse. He blinked his eyes once, twice, thrice, and still couldn't even process where was he. He was thrown straight to the floor and it damn hurt. His body was begging for some mercy but Hoya wouldn't even care a little.

"So, with you right here, I guess I could his blood and made him my prey, huh?" Hoya kicked his stomach until Sunggyu himself could hear a loud thud. He unconsciouly choked some blood. Even though he could heal himself, Sunggyu knew it would be so dangerous if Hoya steal his soul weapon. He needs to bear with this.

I know you're strong enough, Gyu. Bear with it a little and maybe someone will save you. Bear with it...

That's exactly what Sunggyu whispered so softly when Hoya threw him some kicks and punches everywhere around his body. 

Even though there's no one that would save him, Sunggyu knew it was for the best. It would be better if he died because of preventing vampires from killing humans than Hoya stealing his soul weapon. He wouldn't dare to kill Hoya either after he showed his soul weapon (mainly because cultangels are very kind and do you remember that Hoya is Sunggyu's first love?)

"I think this is enough bruises I can get you. Now let's wreck your life with taking your love, huh?"

Since when did Hoya turned to be like this? I thought he was so cool and kind back then. Aish, I shouldn't have liked him before.

"Guards, Let's go. Just leave him locked here."

When Hoya and his guards went out from the room, that was exactly when Sunggyu's eyes has turned red. Since no one could save him, he needs to save himself.

"Hyung! Where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for three hours straight! Are you insane hyung?!"

Sunggyu grabbed his stepbrother's hand and pulled him outside towards the school, "Myungsoo. Please, I will explain everything later. Right now we need to protect Woohyun."

Myungsoo took a lot of time to catch up with his brother's pace, "And why is that?"

"Howon wanted to take him as his prey."

"WHAT?!"

Sunggyu nodded, "That's why I need to be fast. I think he's on his way right now."


 

 

short update! forgive me TT

i hope you guys keep on supporting me, please comment down below about your opinions!

 

check out WOOGYU fic : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1153566

or click http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1153566