IV. The Kings' Section

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joshua!" Seungkwan approached the transferee, "My name is Boo Seungkwan. Don't be nervous. I'll be your guide!"

"You will?" A smile made its way on his face, "Thank you. I will really appreciate it."

"No worries, amigo. Before anything else, where would you want to seat?"

Joshua looked around and his smile disappeared when he noticed something strange. Seungkwan's group of friends was separated from Mingyu's. There were a few chairs between the two groups. He looked at Mingyu, since he is the only one he know, and the latter and his friends looked like they were waiting for his answer too. But a familiar face caught his attention again.

"Hansol?" he asked, but more to himself.

The said guy looked at his way too before removing his earphones, "Jisoo-hyung? Oh my God. It's you!"

Joshua had a wide smile on his face and approached him, "It's really you! Wow. You've grown up so much. I can't believe it."

Vernon hugged him, "Why are you here?"

"Great, Vernon. He was already here for almost an hour. And you two noticed each other just now?" A guy with blonde and blue hair rolled his eyes.

"Hey! It's not my fault that I'm wearing earphones, Hoshi-hyung," Vernon said in a 'duh' tone, "Anyway, c'mon, hyung. We have a lot to talk to! Sit with us, hyung."

"But-" Joshua opened his mouth to speak but he was immediately interrupted.

"Oh, no. I don't think that's a very good idea. Don't even think about it, Chwe," Seungkwan said and held the new student's hand.

"And why not, Boo?" Hoshi asked and came forward, "It's not like we have virus or something."

"You guys are more dangerous than viruses, Kwon," Dokyeom came to help his friend too.

"Don't worry, Lee. We don't bite," Mingyu smirked, "Unless in bed."

"You and your hormones are two of the things Joshua should avoid while he's here, Kim," Wonwoo had this blank expression again.

"Aww. Are you jealous because he's not flirting with you instead, Jeon?" Jun high-fived his friends who also laughed with him.

"How dare you speak to my hyung like that, Wen!" The8 almost look like he was ready to fight anyone.

"Looks like the little baby is about to cry. Poor Xiu," Woozi made a pun that caused his friends to laugh harder.

"Shut up, Mr. Lee!!!" Dino shouted, tired of them being looked down by this jerks.

A loud bang made everyone shut up and turned to S.Coups, who is just staring at Joshua, "Why don't you guys cut the out and let him decide?"

"No need for that, Choi," Jeonghan walked towards them, "The Director called me and told me to take charge. He's sitting with us."

"So? We should still listen to him. It's still his choice after all. Right, Jisoo?" he looked to his eyes and the name rolled out his tongue sounding so natural like he has been using that for a long time.

It seems like the cat got his tongue and hid it. He couldn't find the right words to say. Joshua gulped for the nth time today. His heart felt like it's about to fall from his chest. And Joshua knew right there and then that this guy they call 'S.Coups' has a great effect in him.

Joshua shook his head and rubbed his nape, "I-I think I'll just sit with S-Seungkwan for today."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter