I. The Dark Kings

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud bang can be heard from the hallway as the so-called kings pushed their vulnerable victim into the lockers. Nobody dared to stop them even though their victim looked so pitiful due to his bruises and wounds. What can the ordinary students and their victim do anyway? They are called 'The Dark Kings' for a reason.

"Poor him."
"What? You shouldn't pity him, girl. He shouldn't have messed with the Dark Kings from the beginning."
"Yeah, especially with the almighty King Evil."
"He should've known that King Evil is everyone's worst enemy."

King Evil, as what they call him, smirked and walked towards the victim who is now shaking from all the harsh treatment he is receiving. The king signalled the other guys, King Violence and King Lust, to let go of the victim and when he did, the poor guy fell to the ground. But the kings didn't even pity him.

"Hey," King Evil kicked his victim before putting his hands on his pockets, "Don't you think it's rude for you to not look at me while I'm talking to you?"

The victim didn't answer and continued staring into the ground. This stir quite an amusement to the king, making him smile arrogantly.

"Aw. You're not even responding," King Prank turned his attention to the crowd, "Don't you think he's being too rude?"

There was a silence. The students didn't if they should pity the student or follow the king. In the end, they chose the latter for their own sakes.

"I think he's being an . And shouldn't s be punished?" King Diss answered with the same smirk on his face.

"If s should be punished, then you people should be punished too! All of you are the worst!" the victim finally shouted with tears on his face.

"Just finish him already," King Ice said coldly.

"Curse you all!" Was the only thing he could shout before he saw King Violence's knuckle before him and closed his eyes.

 

 

"I still can't get over his face. Like damn, he looked so ugly and pitiful," Vernon laughed after hitting the ball with his cue stick.

"He dared to talk back but not fight back. Hilarious," Woozi said.

"Wait. Where's Mingyu?" Hoshi asked while he is playing Nintendo Wii with Jun.

"Probably making out with his new hoe again," the latter answered.

The door suddenly burst open and revealed a sweating and panting Mingyu, "Have you seen the notes on your lockers?!"

Woozi turned to him, "Which one? The love letters or the threats?"

"I dunno. But this note is different," Mingyu closed the door before holding up a black envelope, "I don't know if I should laugh it of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter