III. The Prince Charming

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tap, tap, tap, tap. The sound of shoes clicking onto the floor can be heard as a new and unknown man walks through the unfamiliar, for him at least, and wide hallway.

"I am really thankful to know that your parents are trusting us and our school with you, Mr. Hong. Your family is a very special customer to us. And we promise that we will not disappoint them and their expectations," the Director said and patted the said man's shoulder.

The man smiled back, "Sir, I told you to just me call 'Joshua'. And I know I would enjoy being in this school. I mean, wow. It's really bigger than I thought."

"Here goes your classroom. It's a special section. But we have decided to put you here since you have passed all the requirements," the Director knocked on the door, "This section is full of boys and I hope you get along with them well."

The double door was opened by a tall guy that immediately gave them a gummy smile, "Director! Good morning. What brings you here? And oh, who is this new guy?"

"Don't be so excited, Dokyeom-ah. Let me go inside and explain things first," the Director said, patting his head.

"Please forgive our horse here, Director. We all know how excited he can get sometimes. Come on in," a guy with long hair smiled and Joshua swore he can almost see a blinding light behind the guy, angels singing in the background and a halo above him. 

The classroom didn't even look like a classroom at all. It was too big and cozy to be called a classroom. There were twenty chairs, a board and of course the teacher's table. There were also big windows where you can see a great view of the academy. The room also has its own lockers and book shelves. And I am leaving the other information and descriptions to the readers' imagination.

"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter