II. The Light Kings

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Curse you all!" rang across the hallway as six men run towards the crowd.

The people turned to them and moved away. They just had to. Because these six men are known as 'The Light Kings' Some were finally relieved and happy for the victim. Because he's finally going to be saved.

"Here comes his saviors."
"Wow. Lucky him."
"The Light Kings are really handsome. Look at them coming like princes in the fairy tales."
"I bet this is going to be a fight again among the kings."
"This is like a scene from a drama."

"You shouldn't hurt other people," the Angel King walked towards Cutie King who have stopped Jun's fist with his hand.

The so-called Cutie King then pushed Jun away before approaching the poor victim, "Everything's fine now. Open your eyes," he smiled.

"You two, go bring him to the clinic. He needs to get treated immediately," the Angel King commanded to Dance King and Sunshine King.

After they left, the Joker King faced S.Coups and his gang, "Do you really need to that? Almost everyday you guys are beating up people. Don't you have pity and conscience?"

"We keep on doing this everyday. Don't you even know the word 'change'?" The Smart King furrowed his brows.

"What about you? Don't you guys have better things to do than meddling with other people's business?" S.Coups smirked arrogantly.

"The students here are not other people. And may I remind you, Choi Seungcheol, that we were appointed as kings for a reason? Please keep it in your mind and stop using your reputation for hurting other people," the Angel King said before turning to the other students, "Everyone, let's go back now to our classes."

The Joker King then interrupted, "Okay, folks, the show is over! Go back now to where you really belong!"
 

 

"Dokyeom-hyung said that Jihwan has been treated already. But the sad thing is he decided to transfer," Seungkwan shook his head.

"If it weren't for those arrogant jerks, I bet he won't leave," Jeonghan muttered, massaging his temple.

Minghao, who is seating beside him, patted his shoulder, "It's okay, hyung. At least, he won't get hurt anymore. I wish for his safety and happiness."

"I really can't believe how those jerks can stay here despite the bad things they have done. I'm even waiting for their parents to report this issue. But no! Nothing is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter