You're gone now, my love

Kill Me My Love

Hongbin got up from where he had been sitting for countless hours watching the dead face of his lover that had granted him every happiness he could think of. He looked down to the blood that had stained his hands and realized he was still holding the older's hand. But the blood had dried, just like their love that died and flew into heaven without a simple word except the statement "I forgive you", sounding like a soft gust of wind that blew away.

He let go of Taekwoon's hand and watched it fall onto the dry leaves emitting a crunching sound as it fell. He turned around to look at the darkening forest ahead of him. Now he had to tell Jaehwan that it was done. He had ended his life with Taekwoon's. There was no more reason to smile anymore, no love to cry over anymore, and no one to feel anymore. Maybe he had lost his emotions too and felt the memories of their love leaving him at every step he took.

One, Taekwoon laughing at him when he had gotten ice-cream all over his face and than sweetly helping him clean up.

Two, Taekwoon helping him when he had injured his arm. "It's alright," he had said. "I know my Hongbin is very strong."

Three, the time when Hongbin ran out of his house to avoid an attack. He remembered Taekwoon asking him if he needed help. He remembered that cold winter day, and him shivering cold in nothing but a sweater and he didn't even have his shoes. Hongbin was standing my one of the trees in the park near his house, he had chased the people off, or in fact, he had escaped them. That's when the stranger asked him if he needed help. That's the day Hongbin fell in love with Taekwoon, even just his simple, "I don't mind, I love having company." 

Four, the moment his whole life changed. When Taekwoon confessed his undying love for Hongbin. Loving Hongbin was like a sin, but no matter what happened there was no day in Hongbin's life were he didn't hear the words "I love you Hongbin," escape from Taekwoon's lips. Not one day were he didn't feel the warmth of Taekwoon's lips pressed against his. 

But, today was different. Today there was no more Taekwoon. The warmth was lost, and Hongbin's world was empty. He felt himself getting heavier in every step he took. Guilt was falling over him like rain, each drop leaving him colder and lonelier.

As time went on Hongbin felt himself growing selfisher. He wanted everything to himself, all the special treatment he was getting  from Jaehwan was making him insane. A few months later Jaehwan granted Hongbin the highest role after him. He started treating his old said to to be 'friends' like trash. 

His mother was always worried about him. Mrs. Lee had enough with her son's behavior. She was aware about the wound in Hongbin's heart, she was also aware of the fact that her son had to move on. He had to go back to being the sweet Lee Hongbin he was before he the tragic incident. 

Hongbin sat down on the chair infront of his mother. She smiled at him, Hongbin tried lifting the corners of his mouth, but he couldn't help it when his felt his lips form into a frown. 

"Hongbin." Mrs. Lee moved forward and grabbed Hongbin's cold hands. "How was your day?"

Hongbin looked the other way. "Fine. But some of the people in the gang are usless, why doesn't Jaehwan hyung get rid of them, they have no family, so it's better if they just die." Hongbin paused after realizing what he had said. He looked at his mother's pale hands. 

She looked into his eyes and smiled, she knew that the old Hongbin was still in those beautiful honey brown eyes. "Binne, you know Mrs. Im's oldest son Daewon?" Hongbin nodded. "Well your father and I have decided something, Binne we love you alot, and we believe that it's time for you to move on. Last month we all gathered together and decide that you and Daewon are going to get married. Now, Hongbin all we need is approval from you, it's fine if you don't want to, we just want you to be happy."

Hongbin smiled for the first time in 4 months. Finally someone understood him. Finally someone was trying to take him out of his misery. His got up and walked over to his where his mother was sitting. He slowly wrapped his arms around his mother's neck. "Yes. Yes I want to marry Daewon." He felt his mother's arms wrap around his waist. "Thank you, Mommy."

A/N

FINALLY!! I updated!!! Hope you guys like it, theirs only going to be one more chapter after this. Hope your looking forward to it. 

Also thanks to  for writing half of the chapter for me. I was just to lazy to write it, thanks for starting it for me!

Anyways, thanks for reading you!