I Had No Choice, My Love

Kill Me My Love

Leo felt the knife stab harder into his chest. There standing right infront of him was the love of his life, Hongbin. Hongbin meant the world to Leo, but he never thought Hongbin would be the one killing him. He never thought he would die this soon. He thought he would still be a member in Vixx till the end. But for Leo, this was the end. 

He felt tears running down his cheeks. He looked up at Hongbin who was staring at him with scared eyes. 

"Hongbin?" He questioned.

"I'm s...sorry, hyung." Hongbin mumbled as he pushed the knife deeper into Leo.

"It's okay Hongbin, you don't have to cry." Leo smiled at Hongbin wiping away Hongbin's tears with the strength he had left in him.

Hongbin stared at Leo with wide eye's.  "B..but hyung, I'm standing here killing you and, you have no problem with that?!" Hongbin yelled his question out to Leo.

"Of course not." Replied Leo kissing Hongbin's forehead.

"Why?" Mumbled Hongbin, sobbing out more tears.

"Because, if its you I'm fine with it." Leo's voice became lower as he hugged Hongbin. "And anyways, Hongbin didn't I tell you I wanted to spend my last seconds with you." Leo pulled away looking into Hongbin's eyes.

And that was all the strength Leo had. His back fell on the cold hard ground.

"No! Hyung please don't leave me now! I know its my fault but I didn't have a choice!" Hongbin screamed grabbing Leo hands, not wanted him to go to a place that even Hongbin couldn't reach.

Leo looked down at the knife in his chest, there was blood everywhere on him. Then his eyes caught Hongbin's hand's, they were covered in blood. Seeing this he could only smile.

"Hongbin?" Leo looked up at Hongbin.

"Y...yes h...hyung?" Hongbin mumbled.

"I love you. " Leo mumbled as he fell into a deep sleep, that even Hongbin couldn't wake him from.

 

A/N

I hope you liked it. I'm sorry if there were any grammar mistakes, I wrote this and made the cover page in 20 minutes. 

If your wondering what happened between Leo and Hongbin then comment if you want to know.

If you liked this story check out my other story "Angst~seventeensytle".

Thanks I hope I made you cry!