Heart

Curious

JinE's P.O.V

It's already midnight~ but i can't sleep...i keep thinking what happened to me earlier.

~Flashback~

*at the school*

I go inside the classroom and seated.A girl keep looking at me...so i'm a bit of uncomfortable.She looks like a doll...a living doll.She whispered to me her name and asked what's mine."Me? I'm Shin HyeJin...JinE." i replied to her.The teacher notice that we're talking "Hey! You two!" The teacher pointed at us "Stop talking!".I bowed my head.

The class ended so i put all things in my bag.YooA run to her friend and started chatting with her...i don't know what are they talking about.I keep on looking at her doll-like face...she's so pretty...my heart start to beat fast.They get out the room with her friend and i get out too.I headed to the canteen to eat.

"JinE!" my friend approached me."Oh! Binnie!" i hugged her...and we walk together to the canteen.We both saw Mimi buying food,we go to her "Mimi!"."Oh hey~" she flashed her goofy smile.The canteen is full of students...there is no vacant table.I saw YooA with her friends..."Why do you keep on staring at her?" Binnie pointed to YooA."You...like her?" she added."Huh? No." i send her a death glare."What's her name?" the goofy girl asked."YooA." Binnie and I said in unison."Do you know her?"

"Not really..."."I know her name because of the students...she's quiet popular here" Binnie added."Let's go to her! there are sits." Mimi stated. "Okay." So we approached YooA and her friends "Can we sit here?"

"Yes..." one of her friend said and they left her.We just sitted and look at them."Hey where are you two going??" Yooa said."To the library...jut enjoy there!" her friend chuckled.

"Hey...YooA.I'm Binnie."

"And i'm Mimi." "JinE said your name to us...and the other students too."

I'm sitting beside her.No one is talking and the atmosphere became awkward.She decided to go out of the scene but i want her to stay "Where are you going?" I said as i eat my food."To my friends...why?" she raised her eyebrows "Your food...you're done eating?" i added."Yes.Anyway...gotta go." she smiled at us and walks away.Her smile is making my heart melt.

"Yah...unnie...it's obvious that you like her...your face is so red!" Binnie said. "What? No." i shook my head. "Really?" Mimi said teasingly."Yah...stop it." i said. "Aigoo~ so cute~" Binnie pinched my cheeks.

 

 

*at the school gate*

"See you tomorrow unnie." Binnie wave her hands. "Go home safely!Bye." i said as i wave my hands to her and Mimi.Our house is far from each other.

I was walking and i saw YooA with her friends...she turn around and our eyes met...but suddenly looked away.My face become red.

I placed my hand on my chest,My heart is beating faster again.

~end of flashback~

"why i can't sleep?" i go to the bathroom and wash my face with warm water.I look at myself on the mirror for a while and go back to my bed again.

*ring ring*

who's this? it's already midnight."

"Hello?" i answered the phone.

"Oh~ JinE unnie! glad you answer my call...sorry for disturbing you at this hour.I can't sleep...so,yeah..."

"I can't sleep too,Binnie-ah." i pouted.

 

We keep on talking until i realized that its already 4:00 am!

"Binnie-ah,sleep now...bye." i hang up the phone "It's only 3 hours and i'm off to school" i yawned.

 

"JinE-yah...JinE...Yah! Shin HyeJin wake up!" mom is shaking my whole body. "Oh no! what time is it eomma??"

"7:00"

I rushed to the bathroom and wear my uniform then goes out the house...but my stomach starts to growl.'i'm late! again.'

i run as fast as i could...i entered the classroom and seated...'I'm tired' i thought as i catch my breath.

"You okay?" the doll-like YooA asked.I nodded."Are you sure? you seem like you are running out of breath." she added.

"I'm fine...The teacher is not here yet?"

she shook her head

 

YooA's P.O.V

I get my notes and reviewed my answer to our homework.'is this right?' my brows furrowed."JinE...did you answer your homework??"

"Y-yes...why?" Omo! her face is angelic...

"Can i see??"

she didn't refused and get her notes immediately then gave it to me.

I compared my anwers to hers..."We have the same answers."

"Really?" her eyes went big

she is full of cuteness.I want to get closer to her.

"Hey,do you want to go with me when the class ends?"

It takes a minute before she replied back "Okay." then she smiles.

 

The teacher came inside the class and begins to discuss.I'm not bored today because an angel is beside me.She write on the board the answers to our homework."Who got perfect scores?"

I raised my hand,JinE raises her hand too.I look around the class...few students are raising theirs.Seunghee is one of the students who didn't get a perfect score.

"Okay,The one who got perfect scores can go now...but,for the students who did not...stay here.I will discuss our lesson again."

"Yes~"....i give a sign to Seunghee that i will go now.

I grab my bag and rush to go out.

 

I received a text message from JiHo "Unnie! i'm at the school garden...eating,still waiting for you and Seunghee to come."

"JinE.Do you want to go with me? or..." we walk through the school hallway.

"Okay~" she said and followed me.

"Let's go to the canteen then eat...and go to the garden."

 

 

We buy foods and went to the garden.I saw Jiho with herself sitting on the bench.

I quietly come closer,and tap her shoulder."Jiho!"

"unnie." she turn around to face me.

"umm...why is she here...and...where is Seunghee?" she said with a confused look on her face.

"Seunghee is trap in the class...and she" i pointed at JinE. "...I asked her to come with me."

JinE bowed to her politely.Jiho did the same.

"So...YooA unnie....is she your new-"

I cut her line "No!" i know what she wanted to say.So,i stopped her.

"Come here and sit!" Jiho pat the bench,inviting us to sit with her.

We both sit,still eating.

JinE looks like a kid.She is so cute when she eats...i wonder what she think about me.

She is staring on the floor while playing with her feet.

"Unnie." Jiho whispered to me

"Yah,why?"

"I will go to Seunghee and come back here...just wait unnie."

"Okay." i crossed my arms.

 

I look at JinE.She was still playing with her feet like a child.'She's a little weird'. 

she rub her eyes and yawned.aww~ what a cutie~ i let out a little smile.

She seems sleepy...her eyes closed and her head slowly fall on my shoulder.I can't move,i'm like a stone.my heart is beating fast.

 

after a few minutes,she suddenly open her eyes...then she realized that her head was on my shoulder so she stand up quickly."Sorry...i...i s-"

"It's okay." i pretend that i'm calm

"I...i will go now."

I just nodded.

 

I really want to get closer to her...