Youth Hurts Pt.1

Curious

 

"YooA! can i get your number?!" a student said infront of her.

"No." she said with a cold tone.

Arin was alone eating her lunch at the cafeteria,she sitted next to the table of YooA and her friends.She can hear their conversations.While chewing she caught herself looking at her sunbae.

YooA felt someone was staring at her so she looked around and ended up looking at the younger. "Uh...is there something wrong?"

"Ah...no..nothing" her face reddened.

"Are you alone? you can sit with us." YooA patted the seat beside her and smiled.

Arin hesitated but her body walk towards them and sitted.She looked down,her hair covering her face.

"Hey,don't be shy..." YooA chuckled.

Is she dreaming? the school goddess Yoo Shiah invited her to sit with them.She never done this before.Arin have a little crush on YooA since she saw her.So she felt a little unease.She want to escape the situation right now,she will die if she can't 'Arin think think think!'

Luckily the bell rang...She quickly stands up and rushed to where her classroom is.She think that she's so stupid right now.

♦♦♦

The class ended,the teacher told her to bring the books to the library at the 2nd floor,she doesn't want to,but she can't reject it.Her room was on the 1st floor,it's a little bit exhausting to bring a pile of books.

She's about to step on the stairs but suddenly an unknown girl bumped her and all of the books she was holding landed on the floor.

"Ommo!" It turned out to be YooA.YooA just bumped her.

"Sorry! are you hurt? i'll help you"

Arin picked up all of the books around not looking at YooA.While picking up,her hand landed on YooA's and her face turned to pinkish.

"I'm fine...i-i can..." she stuttered.

"No.It's my fault.So just let me help you." YooA took a few books on her hands and started to walk.Arin followed her from behind.

The atmosphere became silent,no one is talking until they reached their destination.

"Thank you sunbaenim." she bowed 90 degrees.

YooA found her cute,it's the first time she saw a person like her.She wants to know more about Arin,she wants to get closer to her.

"Hey,are you taking a bus or walk?" she asked,placing the books where it belongs.

"I'm just w-walking." she replied,looking directly at YooA.

YooA finally saw her face close.She looks so pure,innocent and cute.It made her heart thump.She let out a smile and proceed to stare at the younger.

"Can i walk with you?" she asked in a happy tone.hoping that she won't reject her.

The younger froze after hearing her words.She wasn't sure if she's going with her or not.

"So? It's alright with me if you don't want to." YooA bit her lip.

"O-okay...i'll go."

"Really?" the older girl can't hide her excitement,she hugged the younger and pulled out quickly."Let's go?" she added and take Arin's hand,making their way out the library.

Something is not right,YooA still doesn't know what her name is.She keep talking to her but forgot to ask her name,"I'm Yoo Shiah...and you are?"

"Choi Yewon...Arin." even when she talks she's cute.

"Your name is pretty..." she paused a bit "pretty like you." YooA covered with her hands 'what did i just say?' 

Arin smiled,she doesn't know that the famous YooA is so cute.The rumours that everyone said is not true,she's not that cold like the students just said to her.

"Uh...Arin-ssi do you want to eat? there's a cafe nearby," she said totally changing the topic.

"I- uhh...don't know?"

"my treat."

The younger widened her eyes,now she can't refuse.

"Arasso sunbaenim."

♦♦♦

They sitted at the corner of the cafe,still thinking what they're going to order.

"Arin-ssi,what do you want?" she said - eyes on the menu.

"Anything."

YooA furrowed her brows,her eyes turned to Arin "Yah...just tell me what you want..."

"Uhh...this!" the younger pointed on the menu.

"Okay! got it...i'm just going to order..." YooA stood up and headed to the counter.

"This cafe is so cool..." Arin said to herself as her eyes travelled around the cafe. "Wow...there's a lot of books too!" she walked to the book shelf near the counter then touches them,finding a great book to read. "Got it." she get a book with pictures on it.Then,she return to the table where they sitted earlier.

"Hey,what's that?" YooA arrived with a tray on her hands.She put their orders on the table and sitted.

"A book." The younger stated,her eyes glued at the book she was holding.

"I know it's a book...let's eat?" YooA giggled and stared at her.

"arasso..." Arin nodded and put the book aside.

"this place is good right? I always eat here...is the food delicious?" YooA interrupt the younger from eating.

Arin responded with a nod and continued to eat.

YooA started to eat but her eyes are keep on staring at the younger. 'Why can't i take my eyes off her?!'

The other noticed it and looked straightly at her "W-why sunbaenim?" YooA laughed at the younger's face,she took out her phone from her bag and captured her.Arin furrowed her eyebrows,still don't know what's going on.But her laugh makes her heart flutter,so she smiled a bit.

YooA leaned towards her,reaching the younger's face with her hand.She then places her hand to her jaw,making the other blush "Sunbaenim w-why?" without saying a word she wiped the chocolate on the corner of her lips and smiled "It's clean now."

Arin froze at her sudden action.She blinked a few times and shook her head "T-thank you sunbaenim...but why did you took a photo of me?"

"Because it's cute." the words escaped from ,making the younger's face red as tomato.

They didn't notice that it's already evening,the younger looked outside through the glass wall "Sunbaenim i'll go now,it's getting late." she stood up and grab all her things "Thank you again." she said,about to walk but YooA held her hands causing her to stop.

"Wait...let's go together."

"Okay."

"The book...you already finished with it?" she pointed at the book placed on the table.Arin shook her head in response.

"You can borrow it and return it within 1 week."

"Oh really? then i'll bring it home." she grabbed the book and put it on her bag.

The owner of the cafe come towards them "YooA,you're leaving now?"

"Yes.By the way I borrowed a book...we will go now,bye" she bowed and waved her hands.

"Okay,be careful on the way home.And please say to your mom,hello."

"okay."

As they walked out,cold wind blew at them.

"Arin...where do you live?"

"It's near...how about you sunbaenim?"

YooA furrowed her brows "Why you keep on calling me sunbaenim? call me eonni," she chuckled.

"Arasso YooA unnie."

They keep on walking until they arrived at Arin's home."sunbae-eonni...thank you again." she bowed and bid farewell.

"See you tomorrow." she leaned closer to her and hugged her tightly. "Bye."

The younger is about to enter her house but YooA suddenly called her name.She turn around to face her sunbae "Why?"

'should i say it?' YooA thought.

"Arin-ssi,can we exchange numbers?" the older girl said looking at her directly,waiting for her to respond.

"Okay unnie..." she said calmly,but deep inside she's squealing.

"Okay...i'll text you...and thank you for today." she said then drifted away.

 


Happy Valentine's Day! and Happy 300 days to OH MY GIRL <3