I like you

Curious

JinE's P.O.V

 

'Oh my god...that was embarassing!' i thought as i run through the school hallway.I covered my face with my hands because of embarrassment.While running,i bumped to a girl coming towards my direction and we both fell on the ground."Aishhh! watch where you are going!" she said as she stands up and clean herself. "Sorry." was the only word that came out from my mouth...probably because of the embarassment.She give her hand to me, to help me stand up. "Why are you running while covering your face anyway?" she asked."Nothing." i stated quickly. "Anyway,I'm sorry too...my name is Choi HyoJung." she flashed a sweet smile. "what is your name?"

"Shin Hyejin." i replied while looking down,not facing her. "Are you okay?" she asked.I look at her hand,she was still holding mine...and it's a little embarassing. "Oh! sorry." she said as she realized and she let go of my hand."I'll go now." I bowed at her and excuse myself.

 

 

YooA's P.O.V

I tried to follow JinE...but...'damn! she is so fast!' .I search and search until i saw her...running,covering her eyes and she suddenly bumped to a girl.I hide behind a locker.The girl starts to stand up and give JinE her hand to help her up.After that,they both apologized to each other...'What the??' my eyes widened when i saw the smily girl still not letting go off her hand.JinE walk away from the girl.So...i tried to approach her.

 

"Hey!" i tap her shoulders slightly.

"OH!" she looked so shocked and scared at the same time.

"Sorry...didn't mean to scare you..." i smiled "Am i scary??" i said jokingly.

"No...i...just.." 

"Who's that smily girl anyway??" i look at her waiting for an answer.

"Hyojung...i just know her minutes ago...when i..."

"When you bump to her?" i cut her line.

"Um...yes." she said as she looks at the ground.

"Are you hurt or something?" my eyes scanning her from bottom to top.

"Aha!...you have a scratch..." I said as  i pointed at her hands.

"It's just a scratch,and i'm not hurt." she said as she stare at her precious hand.

"you sure?"

She just nodded.

"Ok...anyway...i like your hair today."

"Really? thank you..." she bowed.

 

 

JinE's P.O.V

I like it when people compliment me.

*ring ring ring*

Suddenly my phone ring...i took it out from my pocket and answer it.

 

"Hello? Mihyun? why did you call?"

"Um...can you go to the park at 6:00 pm?"

"Why?"

"Uh...I...want to tell you something."

"important? or you just trolling?"

"Important...very important."

"Then say it now."

"I...want to say this to you personal...so..."

"Okay...i'll go."

"Yehey! ok...6:00 pm...i will wait for you! thanks...bye!" she sounded so excited.

But why? why is she acting so weird lately? Maybe she is just joking....but she sounds so serious.

YooA was just looking at me...while i'm thinking.

I'm really curious...

"Can i bring Binnie?" i send her a message.

It took minutes before she replied.

"ummm...you...if you want...but i want you to come alone."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JinE's P.O.V

It's already 6:00 pm...so i rushed to the park.I tried to look for her but...i'm tired...so,i just sitted on the swing...waiting for her to come.

*ring ring ring*

 

"Hello? JinE? are you at the park right now?"

"Yes...where are you?"

"At a shop,buying something."

"Hurry up! it's really cold out here."

"Okay...be right there at 5 minutes." she hang up.

 

after 10 minutes...

"JinE!" she run towards me with a thing on her hand.

"Oh! Mimi...what's that on your hand?"

"Ah~ it's food...for you."

"GRRRR~ it's really cold~" i said and hugged myself.

"Can you hold this for a moment?"

"Ok"

She took off her coat and put it on me.

"Still cold?" she flashed her goofy smile.

"No...how about you?"

"I'm fine..."

I grab her hands and her hands is so cold...

"Are you sure?" i asked worriedly.

"Yes."

"So...what are you going to tell me??"

"Umm....JinE...can...umm......you" she started blushing.

"Mimi...what is it?? its getting late..." i stare at her straight but she looked away.

"JinE...i..."

"Can i eat this first? i'm hungry." i cut her line and started to eat the food she bought for me.

 

She suddenly hugged me...and i dropped the food i'm eating.Her hug becomes tighter...my eyes widened...

"Do...do you have a problem Mihyun?" i started to talk.

"Yes." she let go from hugging me and looked straight into my eyes.

"What is it?"

"The problem is....

....you"

I just stared at her face...she's really serious.

 

"I LIKE YOU JINE!" she blurted out the words that she was holding in.

I just stand there for a long time...staring at her face...couldn't believe what is happening...

the cold wind blew at my face...

 

It took a long time before she started to speak again.

"I know it is impossible that you will like me..." she said.

i'm still frozen...

"I'm going home now....thank you that you come here for my stupid confession...you can keep that coat." tears fall from her eyes.

she walk out from the scene,leaving me alone...
I just stand there and look at her walking away from me...