Falling

Curious

 

 

YooA is really getting annoyed.She doesn't like it when the person she hates keep on bothering her.Like the girl sitting infront of her right now.

"unnie,please listen to me.It's not safe to go out at this hour~" Arin  speaks.

Is she really concerned about her?

"Fine.Just don't bother me." YooA make her way to the kitchen to clean up the mess.

"Yey!"

YooA can heard her from the kitchen."Geez,she's so loud!"

While she is cleaning up the plates the other kid just broke earlier,Arin is happily watching her favorite,cartoons.

YooA peeked at the living room "Winnie the Pooh?"

She placed the broken pieces of plates in the trashcan.After that,she joined the kid that watching Winnie the Pooh.

"Yah,change the channel." YooA glared at her

"But I'm watching~"

"Change it!"

Arin immediately changed the channel because she is afraid of her,not because of her death glares,she's afraid that maybe her unnie will not talk to her again.

She was changing the channel and YooA halted her from doing it when she saw a familiar movie,it was a horror movie that she liked.

"So long since i last saw this movie." her eyes stucked into the tv.

Arin don't like movies with such theme like that.Once,she had a nigtmare after she watched a horror movie all by herself.So she preferred watching cartoons.

But tonight she will try to overcome that fear.She let out a heavy sigh,her eyes fixed on the tv.

YooA looked at her for a moment,she felt something weird towards the younger.'Is she trying to watch a scary movie and scream after?' She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head a little.

The younger only stared at the tv for a minute but she feels so scared.So she come closer to YooA and clung into her arm and rested her head on her shoulder.Her face explains it all,that she's afraid.

But YooA didn't care about her at all.

Unlike Arin who's about to cry,She was happy,happy to see that movie again.

Instead of worrying about her,she continued to watch,but her heart regret it when she saw Arin crying.

"unnie~ change.I'm scared" she managed to stay calm but her voice cracked.

She wants to watch the movie,at the same time she don't want to make her cry.

"Fine,i'll change it." she rolled her eyes.

After hearing YooA's words her face brighten up.'I know that unnie still care for me...'

"Ugh.So cold~"

"do you want me to hug you?"

Her face turned to pinkish when she stare at the maknae's face.

"No.I..."

Arin didn't make her sentence finish and hugged her.Her warm embrace makes the older blush.The old feeling is coming back again,the feeling that she liked the most back then,the feeling of falling in love.And that person is beside her,hugging her tightly.The person she had fallen for but left her.What's the reason anyway? why did she come back after a long time? YooA doesn't know.Is she falling again? but she doesn't want to.

"Still cold?" The younger asked but she didn't replied.

YooA remember those times when she's still with her,they often watch movies,walk at the streets while holding each other hands,laughing together...

"unnie?" Arin glanced at the older and smiled.

YooA blinked a few times,and back to herself again. "Huh? what?" her blank expression made Arin chuckle.

"I said you still cold?"

"Me? No.So please stop hugging me." her eyebrows met together.

The younger's bright smile turned into a frown,the last word she heard is hurting.The person she loved...is now hurting her.The YOOA she met before changed into a cold person.

She pulled out and moved an inch away from her.She bit her lower lip and played with her hands.Not looking at YooA.

The atmosphere became silent,and YooA likes it.Arin is not pestering her anymore.'I guess she hates me.' she thought.

After a long silence,YooA's eyes are getting sleepy;she shut the tv and sprang out of couch. "Hey,where are you going to sleep anyway?" she asked nonchalantly.

Her voice made Arin look at her."I-i don't know...maybe here?" she forced a smile.

YooA rubbed her eyes,her eyes is giving up. "Sure?" She doesn't want to sleep with her,but her mom will kill her if she let Arin sleep at the couch.

The kid nodded and smile "I'm fine here unnie." Is she avoiding her? she said that she's scared earlier,and when she's scared she's always sleep with her."Sleep with me." agape,couldn't believe what her unnie just said. "Come on.Don't just sit there.Let's sleep now...i'm sleepy!"

Arin jumped out of the couch and followed her.Not saying a thing,if she do that...the older may change her mind and let her sleep on the couch.Instead of talking,she just smiled a bit.But deep in her heart,she's happy 'maybe she doesn't hate me at all...' she thought.

Once they entered her room YooA faintly sit on her bed and leaned her head to the headboard - closing her eyes.Arin shut the door behind silently.Then laid on the bed,she still can't believe that she's sleeping with YooA,again. "unnie sleep tight.Goodnight." she hesitated but suddenly open.She waited for her to reply,but she didn't.

Arin covered themselves with blanket then closed her eyes.

♦♦♦

It was a nice morning for Arin.She's happy that she was able to sleep with YooA again.Even the other girl is asleep,she greeted her good morning with a wide smile plastered on her face.She take a glance at YooA's face before she leave her and go downstairs to cook breakfast for her.

"Hmm...what should i cook?" she placed her finger to her jaw,wondering.

"Oh~ Arin you're awake already? She's still sleeping isn't she?" YooA's mom speaks from her back,causing her to flinch and then she turned around.

"Y-yes.I'll cook breakfast for us eomma." she said and let out a sweet smile.

"Oh~ you're so sweet~ thank you for that."

On the other hand,YooA wakes up and get ready for school.She dashed downstairs and greeted her mom with a smile "Eomma good morning."

"Good morning.You're early today." her mom smiled.

"Anyway,I won't be here till 6pm...so,can you bring Arin with you?" she added.

YooA almost drop her things on the floor "What?!!" her eyes widened.

Arin placed the plates on the table and the breakfast she made for them.She heard the conversation between them and let out a smile.

"breakfast is ready~" she clapped her hands to give their attention.

"But eomma! i don't want to..." YooA said as she made her way to the table and sitted.

The smile on Arin's face gone.She looked down on her food and started to eat.

"Yah.I'll bring something when i come back." her mother stated.

"Okay."

Arin remained silent while they're walking on the streets.

"Hey,why so quiet? I mean you can talk at least one word." YooA stared at her.

Arin is a talkative person,she likes to talk when she's with YooA.

"Yah.I'm talking here.Your hand still hurts? Let me see." she grabbed her hands and scanned it.The other one blushed,she turn away her face. "I'm alright unnie."

"School is not far away,so i just walk." YooA said.She didn't noticed that her hand is still holding the younger's hand.

Arin looked down at their hands.She felt her face heat up,it's the first time YooA held her hands since she arrived yesterday.She doesn't want to broke it,she doesn't want her to let go.

"You didn't bring a jacket? It's cold you know!" YooA stopped walking,as well as Arin.She pulled out a jacket from her bag and put it on Arin.

"T-thank you unnie." she mumbled.

It's like this scene already happened before.Arin wondered as they continued to walk.Right,when they're still together,YooA often do this to her.

'If i can only turn things back...'