Nice to meet you

Curious

Yooa's P.O.V

It's a nice morning today...maybe...not so nice because school is starting again.I hate school...how much? Soooo muccchhhh.I'm laying on my bed and thinking what will happen today.'I'm still sleepy' i yawned and rubbed my eyes.I rise up from the bed and walk to the bathroom lazily.After that,I went downstairs to eat breakfast made by my mom.

"Yah...Yeonjoo! you're so late for your school!" mom said to me as i eat my breakfast."faster!" i look at her eyes and it was like burning! so i finished my food quickly and goes out the house.

"Phew,she looks like she will eat me by those eyes!" I said as i look back.My phone beeps....i pull out my phone from my pocket...it was a message,a message from my best friend...her name is Seunghee.The message says:"Hurry up! The class is going to start soon!".School is not so far away from my house.I just walk from home to school.

*at the school*

I saw Seunghee at the front of the school gate,crossing her arms and staring at me ."Yah...don't look at me like that!" I said and grabs her hand.We walk together heading to our class...suddenly she stopped."Yooa..." i look at her "Why?"

"Do you want to go to our hangout spot after our class?" she asked."Okay...yah! we're late! hurry hurry!" we run as fast as we could.We two arrived at the class and seated.Unfortunately,she is not my seatmate.

The teacher is discussing...'How can i get out of here?it's so boring' i tought while playing the ballpen in my hand.The door slowly opens...and my eyes can't believe what i saw.She walks inside soullesly and sits beside me.'She's my seatmate?' i thought.She looks at me and smiled.I don't know but my heart is beating fast.I put my hand on my chest and look at her face.She looks like an angel."I'm YooA." i whispered."What's your name?"

"Me? i'm Shin HyeJin...JinE." she answer back."Oh~"

"Hey! you two!" our teacher pointed at us."Stop talking!"

i bowed my head and apologized.

 

*class ended*

I run to Seunghee "Seunghee! Seunghee!" i panicked."What? What?" she replied."Do you know her?" i pointed at JinE."Nope.Why? Do you like her?!" i cover with my hand "Shut up! you're too loud!" She bite my hand "Ouch!" i quickly remove my hands."Where's that woman anyway?" i asked."Who? Jiho??".

i nodded."I don't know.Yah...Yoo Shiah...you said you won't fall in love again?!" Seunghee said.'maybe i'm only dreaming! i want to go back to reality' i slapped my face and it hurts.We go out of the room and we walk to the canteen to eat.

I keep staring on my food until i heard a voice coming towards us "Hey~Everybody!"...'dammit...not here please!'.The students keep staring on us...i covered my eyes."Hey JiHo!" Seunghee said and they started conversating."Yooa~ how are you?" Jiho smiled at me."Jiho! there is an important thing you should know!" Seunghee hold her hand and make her sit besider her."What is it?"

"Yooa is...inlove!" she squealed."Really?! again? but you said that you will never fall in love after that with-" i cut Jiho's line "Don't say her name!" i glared at her.

JinE is walking towards us with her friends? i don't know if it is her friends or..."Can we sit here?" she said with a cute tone."Yes..." Jiho blurted and they leave me sitting there."Hey...where are you two going??"

"To the library...just enjoy there!" Seunghee chuckled.'Ugh! i will kill them!'. "Hey...Yooa." a short-haired girl said."I'm Binnie." she added.'How does she know my name?' i tought."and i'm Mimi." the girl with a goofy smile said."JinE said your name to us...and the other students too."

JinE is sitting beside me.My heart is beating faster again.'What the?' It is a little bit awkward...no one is speaking so i decided to go out of the scene but the angel...i mean JinE speaks "Where are you going?" she said as she eats the food on her hand."To my friends...why?"

"Your food...your done eating?" she added."Yes.Anyway...gotta go." i smiled to them and fly i mean walk to my destination.

 

*at the library*

I saw Seunghee and Jiho chatting while reading a book."Yah...why did you leave me there??" i glared as i walk towards them."Oh! Yooa...you're here? that's your chance!" Seunghee said and punch my arm slightly."What do you mean?" i said. "Her name is JinE right? she's cute!" Jiho said. "Yes." i nodded."Her house is near at my house." Jiho said while reading a book."What?" my eyes become bigger in disbelief."Yes...but she never goes out...so you won't see her."

"No way..." i shook my head."Yes way! She is a shy type of person." Jiho added.

"Let's go home...i'm tired." i said and place my head on the table."Okay." Seunghee said.

 

We're walking and Seunghee suddenly tap my shoulder."YooA! JinE is at our back!" she squealed.I turn around and our eyes met...my cheeks turned red.I look away immediately.

"Did you really forget about her?" Seunghee asked.Jiho elbowed her "Ouch!"

My face suddenly become sad...and my heart break into pieces whenever i think about her."Umm...Shiah...are you okay?" Jiho hold my hand and caress it.

"Ye....i'm okay." i smile slightly."We're going to our favorite place? or not? You seem tired." Jiho said. "Not today...maybe...umm tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."Okay" she smiled brightly."See you tomorrow!" Seunghee said as we part ways.

 

 

"Ugh! why this homework is so hard?!" i put aside the book and lay on the bed.I look at the ceiling for a moment.My phone started to ring 'who's this?'

"Hey...Yooa." i know already who is it...it's Seunghee."By any chance,do you know the answer to our homework?"

"No."

"It's soooo hard! my mind is like going to explode!"

"So...that's the reason why you call?"

"It's one of the reason why i called...the main reason...is JinE."

"What about JinE?" i get up and sit.I crossed my legs.

"Do you like her?"

"I don't know...but...my heart start beating faster whenever i see her.What are you doing there?"

"Eating."

"I'm going to hang up now.See you tomorrow.Bye." she ended the call.

She's stuck in my head! what do i do now? I grab the pillow and hug it tightly.