Prolog

Secrets told

In a world where magic is seen as normal you would thing that the people are used to all kinds of magic and can use it how they want. Yet what is a world without rules? Of course, it would be chaotic. That's why there are rules for magic. Dark Magic is strictly forbidden and anybody who uses it will get the death penalty for it. Dark Magic is for example: killing someone, manipulating someone etc.

But there is also Magic that is deemed impossible like: bending time, looking into the future or healing someone without using special Herbal spells.

But as the saying goes "Nothing is impossible" that's also the case here. Kids are born and on their 12th birthday they will have an examination to see if the child is evolving in harmony with their powers. But that's only half the truth, children will undergo a series of various tests to see if they are dangerous or have any unnatural powers. If thats the case the children will be taken into a special facility where they will be trained by special Training squads to serve the country. The families will be told that their child is already so advanced that they want to train them to protect the country, so it's again only half the truth.

But even between these special cases there are always a handful of children that are considered 'to special' and will be given into the care of the elders of the respective Kingdoms. Where they will undergo a special training. During this training they will meet children that are as special as them from other Kingdoms. They rarely get along, mostly because they were raised to hate each other but these meeting of the elders are important , because the children are forced to interact with each other. So in case anything happens and humanity is in danger they will know how to contact each other.

After they finish their Training, it usually ends when they're 16, they will start to serve the Kingdom. They will be put into high positions so they can be as close to the rulers as possible in order to get as much information as possible. The respective rulers will be introduced to these children when they start working in the castle. The only expectation is when somebody will be newly crowned, then the introduction will happen at a later time.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I explained everything good. If you have questions please ask me:)

Please note that English isnt my first language so there may be mistakes. If they become unbearable or I make the mistake more often please tell me and I will change it;)

Tell me what you liked and what you didnt liked and what I could have done better but no bashing!