Chapter 24

Unexpected Love ♥

After the morning session, I went to get my shower then head down to have my breakfast first without Hanbin since he was taking a long time showering. Suho text me saying if have eaten and he was waiting for the two of us at the mall. I went back up to pack my things before waiting for Hanbin who was eating his breakfast and clean the table and wash the dishes before we head out and I drove to the mall since I have a car here at the mansion. Hanbin sit in the passenger seat as he have yet to get his license and I had mine about two years back.

 

The journey to the mall was rather a silence since he was taking a nap and I was singing to a song. Once we reach the place I went to the carpark and park then went to wake him up so we could make a move to meet them in the mall where they have been waiting for us for the past 20 minutes.

 

You think they will ask what did we do last night and early in the morning?” Hanbin ask me and I raise my brow and wondering why would he even say that. “I mean if they really ask about it can’t we just say we cuddle?” I say and he nods agreeing that we should say it that why I mean Suho, Himchan and Kai oppa will figure it out sooner or later that I already did it but what I know it now is not the time to tell them.

 

Soon we reach the mall and I went to park the car at the parking lot, once I parked the car and switch off the engine we went out and I lock the car before we head to find the to have our lunch with the others as well as walk around the mall with them. I notice Suho first before the rest. “OPPA” I shout as I run towards him and he opens his arm wide and I head straight and jump while he catches me and swings me around and we both chuckle before he put me down and ruffle my hair. “Why we were you late?” he asks and I smile shyly before saying I overslept since I was sleepy and he nods before saying that the others are waiting for us by the restaurant and I nods my head and us three head over to meet the rest.

 

Yah I know what you did last night” Donghyuk say as soon he spot me and smirk same goes with Junhoe and I look at the both of them and ask the shut up while they just laugh it out and shook their heads. “Yah you both really, why am I friends with you two” I say and they stop laughing before saying this “That’s because we three are alike which is why we are close friends” Donghyuk say and Junhoe say wink and I roll my eyes before sitting in between them and Hanbin sit opposite of me.

 

The lunch was rather quiet and as we were halfway done they were talking about where we should go next and all but some says the want to walk around the mall and some stated the want to walk around the park then they stop and ask we both, by both I mean Hanbin and myself, where we want to go. I turn to look at Hanbin and he say he do not mind with either one but I told him I want to walk around the mall since I want to see if there is anything that attracts my eyes and maybe I want to buy some new clothes since I need to change my fashion style once in a while.

 

Some went to walk in the part while the rest walk around the mall, I sprint off to a different shop to see what attracts me and if I see something that caught my eye I straight away head in and see the price of the shirt and if it suits me or not before buying it. Hanbin was having a hard time following after me as I was here then another shop the next moment. After the shopping, we all head to the park to walk around before heading back home and pack our things since we are heading back to Seoul tomorrow.

 

The rest of the days are getting better than before and I have told sajangnim about our relationship and he was okay with it, he even say to try to keep it low profile and that if we are caught he will do the talking since we told him the truth. My last was better than before and I was indeed happier than before. Who says that an outcast could not date a kingka? Since that day Hyuk did not search for me and Ken says that he went missing and none of the members know where he went. I just hope he is getting better and that he will find someone better than me, and that someone better will guide him to the right path. Oppas was getting more annoying since they kept on asking questions about our marriage and when I am going to have a baby and all but we both just keep our mouth shut and told them that one day that one day will come but not for now.

 

Kim Hanbin, I am in love with you and always will be in love with you” I say while looking into his eyes “Me too Kim Anna I will love you until death pull us apart and I promise to make you the last person and will always cherish you. Make you happy for the rest of your life” he say and we both kiss before pulling apart and look at the sky praying for the best and that we will last and I would want to be his again in my next life.

 


A/N: Okay done with this story ^^ maybe I will try to see which one to upload next and it will be up by next week since I am happy a long weekend before school starts. To all my Chinese friends Happy Chinese new year and the rest have a good rest before we are back to our daily routines.