Chapter 20

Unexpected Love ♥

After lunch we all head back to our respective class, Hanbin walk beside me with his arm around my shoulder. Hanbin says that we should tell YG about our relationship first so that he will know what to do if any scandal breaks out. I took to him showing him the are-you-serious-look and he nods his head. I smile at him and told him that it was fine he can go and tell YG about us, I mean he deserves to know about it right?

 

Anna” Donghyuk whisper my name but I was too focused on what teacher was teaching that I did not hear he was calling me. “Psst Anna” Donghyuk call me again and this time round I heard and look at him and mouthed what. He pointed to Hanbin since the girl, Mina, in front of him was bothering Hanbin, of course, I was jealous but the fact that I know he only loves me that I have nothing to worry about it.

 

Once the bell rings and it was time to go home and Mina went to his table and talk to him while he just ignores her and packs his things. I walk over to his table and whisper to him saying we have to go and I walk out of the classroom with Donghyuk beside me. “Sorry but I’ve to go my girlfriend waiting for me” Hanbin say to Mina as he smirk

 

Hey, babe” he says as he slid his hand around my waist and we all walk out of the school and wait for EXO and BAP at the gate since we decided to have a day out for all of us which is today.

 

Anna, ready?” Suho oppa ask me as soon as we arrive the gate and I nod my head and we all walk back home to change our clothes and then head to the amusement park to enjoy the rest of the day there.

 

I fall asleep on Jongin oppa shoulder on our way there. Oppa wake me and took my bag and his and went out of the car and then me. Suho and Himchan oppa was searching for EXO and BAP oppas since they say that they are on their way here and I turn to my right and saw that iKON members was walking towards us.

 

Anna ah annyeong, hyung annyeonghaseyo” Donghyuk say and he stood in between Kai oppa and me. Hanbin came and stood beside me with his arms around my shoulder. “Anna ah” someone shouts my name and I turn and saw that EXO oppas was here and I ran towards them and hug each of them.

 

Himchan oppa where’s BAP oppas?” I ask oppa as I was walking back towards them with EXO oppas behind me. “Looking for us?” Youngjae oppa says as he appears from nowhere with BAP behind him.

 

OPPAS” I say and hug each of them and I hug Junhong the longest since it’s been a while since I last saw him. “Why do you hug maknae the longest?” Daehyun oppa pout, I laugh and hug oppa once again and told them that Zelo was not with them for a while and I really miss them.

 

So are we ready to go?” Himchan oppa asks and all of them nod our head. So we separate into group I was with Hanbin, Jongin oppa, Jongup oppa, Donghyuk, and Junhoe. Suho oppa was with Daehyun oppa, Lay oppa, Chanwoo. Himchan oppa was with Yongguk oppa, Xiumin oppa, Youngjae oppa and Bobby oppa. Sehun oppa, Baekhyun oppa, and Chanyeol oppa were in one group and the rest D.O oppa, Chen oppa, Zelo oppa, Jinhwan oppa and Yunhyeong oppa was in one group.

 

Okay, we all shall have fun and gather back here at 5” Himchan oppa say and we all nod our head. “Since now it’s 1, so we have 4 hours enjoy and have fun see you all later” Xiumin oppa say and we all head to the places we want to go.

 

Junhoe suggested of going to the haunted house first and this haunted was far darker than the one I went in the first time. I told him I did not want to go and he insists me to go in despite knowing that I was afraid of pitch dark like really pitch dark and it is more pitch dark than the one I went with Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol oppa. Hanbin told me that he will hold onto me and I smile at him and nod my head. There goes my life I do not even know why did I agree to it at first.

 

Once we reach the haunted house I turn to Hanbin showing him the look. Jongin oppa hold my shoulder and told me it is going to be fine since if I am afraid I could hold on to them. I force a smile and we all went in the house.

 

AHHHH” I shout while holding on to Hanbin and he holds me closer to him and comforts me. “WAAAAH” Donghyuk shout in front of me and I chuckle while Hanbin oppa raise a brow and I look down.

 

OMG that scared me” Jongup oppa say when a ghost suddenly appears from behind the wall. “NONONO” Junhoe yell from behind us when a ghost grabs his leg and I laugh out loud and all eyes was on me and I look down and laugh silently.

 

That was scary” Junhoe say and oppas nod their head agreeing to him. “I am never going in there again” Donghyuk say and we all agree to him. “Definitely not going there again haunted house is out of my list but if it's not that dark then I might able to consider it” I say while hugging Hanbin.

 

Says the one that was laughing at us” Junhoe say and I glare at him. “Oh please, I laugh because it was funny when you were screaming as it grabs your leg” I say while trying to control my laugh. “But you said you were scared” Jongup oppa say and I nod my head. “You are lying to us right?” Jongin oppa say

 

What me? Lie to you all no, in fact, I was scared and you can ask him about that” I say pointing to Hanbin and he looks at me and I look back asking him to say something. “Yeah yeah she was scared cause she kept on holding tight when a ghost came out and she buried her face in my chest all the time except for when she was laughing” he say

 

Okay fine now time for rollercoaster” Donghyuk say and we all went to the rollercoaster.