Chapter 21

Unexpected Love ♥

We were heading to the rollercoaster after that terrifying haunted house. I was walking beside Jongin oppa and Donghyuk while Hanbin and Jongup oppa was behind us and Junhoe was in front of us.

YAH JUNHOE AH WALK SLOW WILL YA” Hanbin shout from the back and Junhoe just ignores Hanbin and starts to walk even faster and basically me and Donghyuk were walking fast and the next moment the three of us was walking in front while the rest was at the back.

 

Yah Junhoe ah in three two one” I say while pointing at the back. “YAH GO JUNHOE, KIM DONGHYUK AND KIM ANNA SLOW DOWN” Hanbin shout from the back and the three of us laugh while continue walking at the same speed. We arrive at the ride first then oppas arrive a while later looking mad since we left them far behind.

 

You three” Hanbin say while pointing at us while Jongin oppa was just shaking his head and ask us to get in the line. I told him I want to sit beside Donghyuk, Jongin oppa was okay with it while Hanbin was shouting saying I should sit with him. “Yah please Donghyuk is my cousin” I say while putting my hands together hoping that he would say yes. “Fine you can sit with him and I will sit with Junhoe then” he says and I smile since I was able to sit next to my best friend/cousin.

 

Once it was our turn to ride it, I turn and ask Donghyuk where he want to sit and he say in front and we went to the front while Hanbin and Junhoe was behind us and behind them was Kai and Jongup oppa. Oppas was screaming at the back while me and Donghyuk was yelling at how awesome the ride was. The moment the ride stop I get out from my sit and jump and hug Donghyuk and the both of us jump together and then Junhoe joins us while oppas was trying to retain their balance after that scary ride they say.

 

ANNA” someone shouts my name and I turn to see that Ken oppa and N was walking towards me. I turn to look at oppas saying it is okay they would never do anything to me. We all get down from the stairs and walk towards them. “What are you doing here?” Ken oppa ask me

I am having a date with all my oppas why?” I say back and he shook his head trying to tell me something.

 

Anna please stay with your oppas and we will try not to bump into you” N say while holding my shoulder and I just stare at him. “Why did you mean? Solma? The whole VIXX here?” I ask him and he nods his head. “Jaehwan hyung so what now?” Kai oppa asks him and he just shrug. “Oppa why are the both of you together and where is the rest?” I ask them and they look at each other before answering me.

 

Anna the both of us saw you on the ride while others did not saw so we told them we need to go somewhere and they went to take a ride on the bumper car” N say well I am close to him but not that close since I hardly see him. “So you are saying they don’t know about me being here?” I ask them again and Ken oppa answer this time “They know except for him, he does not know you are here”.

 

I turn to oppa and shook my head while oppa hold me tight. “Do us a favour you both and your members help not to let him saw Anna and we will protect her” Jongin oppa say. “Oppa text me where you are going next so we could run in time” I say to Ken oppa and he nod his head. “Thank you Jaehwan oppa and Hakyeon oppa” I say while they smile and walk back to their members.

 

Let’s not bother with it and have fun and when they text where they are heading next it’s either we don’t go to that place or run to other places” Jongup oppa says and we all nod our heads and walk to the next ride which is the Viking.

 

As soon as we arrive there we saw Suho oppa and the ones in his group there in the line of the ride we are taking and I decided to scare them whoops I mean Suho oppa since he is the one that is easily scared in the group. We enter the line and where we standing were behind them and none of them notice us since they was too focus on the ride.

 

OPPA” I shout while poking Suho oppa side and he jump as well as the rest and they turn behind and saw us. “YAH KIM ANNA DON’T SCARE ME LIKE THAT” oppa say and the rest as well as I was laughing. “You are taking this ride as well?” Lay oppa ask and I nod my head.

 

We are heading to haunted house now

-Jaehwan oppa

 

Okay good we are at the Viking avoid this place for a while until I say we are at other places

-Anna

 

Sigh. Oppas look at me and I just smile at them while Jongin oppa told them what happen and they are also relieved that he was not taking this ride. As soon as we get in the ride and it started to swing higher and higher oppas was screaming again, Donghyuk and me was laughing while Hanbin slaps my hand.

 

Once we get down from the ride everyone was dizzy meanwhile Junhoe, Donghyuk and me were laughing one side when my phone vibrate and saw something that makes me stop laughing and I turn to him and he knows what I trying to say.

 

Anna run away from there as soon as you can as we are heading there, we try to go other places but Hyuk insisted of going there.

-Jaehwan oppa

 

Hyungs let’s get out from here” Jongin oppa say and we all head to the bumper car. “That was safe” Donghyuk say as soon as we arrive and I nod my head. “Okay now we need you guys to protect her and we will walk around and see where they are and we text you” Daehyun oppa say and they nod their head.