Chapter 1

Unexpected Love ♥

It was the first day at my new school and it was 7 in the morning now and I smell something nice and I head to the kitchen. The first I saw was oppa, Suho oppa he was eating pancakes. Yum, pancake my favourite breakfast food.

Oh Anna ah morning” oppa say

Morning oppa where’s Himchan oppa?” I ask Suho oppa

He is in the kitchen” oppa say and I nod my head

I was about to go to the kitchen but Himchan oppa was already heading inside so I take a sit and take my breakfast. It was delicious, god bless anyone that is with oppa. The three of us knows how to cook and we are not poor or rich just middle class, our parents have long passed away in an accident. After that day onwards Himchan oppa became my mother while Suho oppa became my dad.

Morning oppa” I say to Himchan oppa

Morning Anna” oppa say as he took the seat beside Suho oppa

Oppa so does your friends know that your dongsaeng here is going to your school” I ask oppa while taking a bite of my pancake.

Nope none of them knew well except for Yixing” Suho oppa say

And apparently when are you going to tell them?” I say

Soon” Himchan oppa say

Fine whatever” I say and continue eating

After done with breakfast I went out to wait for oppas outside since Himchan oppa is driving. We board the car then head to school and I was looking outside the window like a lost puppy. Since I was curious how my new school looks like since my old one was pretty nice but the students were damn bad and I hope the students here are nice. Just a few more turns and we have reached the school, I was amazed by it. It was huge and beautiful far better than Seungri High.

Anna ah you sure you going to be okay?” Suho oppa ask me

Oppa I am not a kid anymore, I will be fine I am just going to the office to take my scheduled and then I will go straight to class okay” I say

You better be” Himchan oppa say and I nod

With that I took my leave to the office as I was on my way there I bump into someone, a cold jerk. Damn why do I have to bump into someone on my first day.

Oh I’m sorry” I say

Well you better be” he scoffed then walk away bumping into my shoulder

Aish cold jerk” I hissed.

I walk inside of the office and went to take my schedule from the teacher in charge.

Kim Anna right” the teacher say

Yes” I say

Well here’s your scheduled” the teacher give me my scheduled and I saw that I was in class 1-5. I walk around searching for my class before I bump into someone again. Aish why do I have to bump into someone again on my first day?

Are you lost?” the person say as he saw that I was holding my scheduled. I nod my head

Well let’s see which class are you in....ah you are in class 1-5 great I know where it is come follow me” he say

Soon we reached my class and I bowed to him and say thank you.

Thank you” I bow

Your welcome, my name is Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay” he say. Wait what Lay, isn’t Lay oppa friend I stared into space and then realize what I was doing when I saw someone waving his hand.

Oh mianhae, I am Anna, Kim Anna” I say and he smiles showing his dimple. Omg his dimple are so attractive and he is cute.

Anna such a nice name for a pretty girl” he says

Neh? , it is okay if I ask you one question” I say and he nod

Well your name is Lay and perhaps you know Kim Joo-----“ I was cut by the bell

Well see you around I better head to class if not I am late” he say

GAH I was close in asking him if he knows oppas why the bell has to ring at the wrong timing. With that, I took a deep breath and went in.

Class we have a new transfer student today” the teacher say and ask me to come in and introduce myself.

Annyeonghaseyo Kim Anna ibnida please take care of me” I bow and as I look up I saw the cold face jerk. Aish why do I have to be in the class same as him?

Anna please seat beside Kim Jongin and Jongin please raise your hand” the teacher say

I walk towards my appointed table and turn to my left to see that cold face jerk was sitting just a seat away from me. What now I am sitting near to that cold face jerk can anything get any worst than this. I took out my notebook to take down the notes and my pencil case.

Hey Jongin the name but you can call me Kai” the guy beside me say

Ah ne annyeong, Kim Anna” I say and shook his hand

KIM JONGIN, KIM ANNA” the teacher yell at us and the whole class turn to look at the both of us.

Kai says sorry while I just buried myself in my desk. Great, the first impression to show everyone great just great Kim Anna. The class was so boring that I nearly fall asleep and finally it was lunch yay get to meet oppa. Opps I didn’t ask oppa where I suppose to meet them. I took my phone and texted Himchan oppa.

Oppa where are you?

-Anna

I’m at the cafeteria near the window there, are you on your way here?

-Himchan oppa

Ne oppa I will be there in a sec

-Anna

I grab my things and head towards the cafeteria I take a look at the table beside me and saw that Kai and that cold face jerk was gone. Finally away from that jerk, with that I walk towards the cafeteria.