Chapter 22

Unexpected Love ♥

Oppas went back in their own group while I was with mine. Oppa told them to take good care of me and will kill them if anything happens to me. Okay not really kill them but more like punish them to death well not likely to death but could say almost to death. All six of us went to the different colors cars I took the blue one while Donghyuk took Green, Hanbin took Red, Jongin oppa took purple, Jongup oppa took black while Junhoe took orange.

 

Yah you know who to aim right?” I whisper to Junhoe and Donghyuk before getting in the car and they nod their head. Once the ride began I zoom pass Jongin oppa and aiming straight for Hanbin while Donghyuk was aiming for him from the front and me from the back and Junhoe from the side and then Jongin oppa and Jongup decided to join in and hit Hanbin.

 

THAT’S NOT FAIR” he shout as he steps on it then heading straight for Junhoe while he was turning here and there to avoid him while I was aiming for him again but I was coming from the back again so that he would not know anything.

 

CRASH I bump into him and laugh out and laugh again when he was screaming. “YAH KIM ANNA” he shouts while I just laugh and show my thumbs up to Junhoe and turn to other side and crash into Jongin oppa. The whole ride was epic as we kept on crashing into Hanbin and Jongin. We all took a seat on the bench once we end the ride since we all were tired and need some rest.

 

YAH YOU THREE” Hanbin shout while pointing at us while we were taking a break by the bench. I look at Junhoe while he look at Donghyuk and the three of us smirk while looking back at Hanbin and he stomps his foot and shout at us again. “You don’t have to do that” he shouts while I just shrug and continue to talk to Junhoe when my phone rang.

 

Hello

Code red VIXX is coming towards your area in 5 minutes time or earlier so get the hell of out there now

Okay oppa sure

 

Anna, I will be passing by bumper car to the next ride, which is the rollercoaster so if you are anywhere nearby know what to do

-Jaehwan oppa

 

I hung up the call and read the text and I turn to oppas and signal them to make a move. So we all decided to go to the cycle ride where we will ride in pairs around the whole park and Hanbin insisted me to sit with him.