Sequel (as requested ^^)

Stupid

~Yow ASandstorm as you requested.. Enjoy.. Kekekkeke..

----------

Amber POV
I slightly open my eyes me and find a pair of eyes are looking at me with a beautiful smile. I smile, "Good morning beautiful," she snuggled in my chest, she's blushing. Cute. "How long have you awake?" i ask. "Hm, just a while ago," she answers me, still hugging me. I kiss her forehead and release myself from her hug. She's pouting. "No. Don't give me that face. I'm gonna make breakfast. You, take a shower princess,"
I'm going to peck her cheek but suddenly she turn her head on me. Chu~
That's her lips. I widen my eyes. She's smiling, "What? That's your first kiss?" she's teasing me, I know. "No. It's just.. Forget it. I'm going to kitchen," I answer and immediately walking to the kitchen. Oh my gosh, we're kissing.
I'm making omelette then suddenly i feel a pair of arm circling on my waist. "Shower yet?" I ask while flipping my omelette. She's just humming. "Wow, i have a koala now," I because she's so clingy right now. She's chuckling. "Go sit koala," I said. She releases me and sits nicely. I put the omelette and rice on plates and shove on the table, and drink my coffee. "Am, can I ask you something?" she's asking me. I'm just humming while reading my newspaper.

Krystal POV
"Last night, I saw you're walk and holding hand with a girl. Who is she?" I asked her without look at her. She fold her newspaper and sip on her coffee, "Why? Are you jealous?" she asking in a casual tone. I keep silent and playing with my meal. "Uhm, she's someone important for me," she said and i feel a stab on my chest. It's damned hurt. "Oh," that's my only answer. "Why? Are you jealous?" she repeating her question. "I...," I'm going to answer her but suddenly she leaned and kissed my forehead. "Don't be. She's important because i'm assume her as my own sister," she said and finish her coffee. "I'm going now," she stand up and put on her duffel bag. I follow her to the front door, "Am," She turn and look at me. "Can you pick me up tonight?" I ask. She look surprised. "Sure," she answer me. All of the sudden, I hug her and peck her lips. I don't know what have I done but I'm so happy this morning.


It's 8 o'clock now. “Krys,” someone calling me. It’s Vic, she’s with Luna. “Do you want me to take you home?” Vic asks me. I bet she concerned about yesterday. "No, Amber gonna pick me up," I said and smile to them. "Well, we're gonna accompany you then," Luna chirped. I nodded and thanked God for such nice friends. "Princess," it's Amber and to my horror, the girl whom I saw yesterday is being with her now. I can't tell my facial expression now. "Let's go," Amber said while holding my hand. I feel happy and restless now. I said goodbye to Vic and Luna then walk away.
The three of us walking to the bus stop and wait. "Oh yeah, Krys. This is Ailee," she introduces me to the girl. The Ailee girl smile and offer a hand shake. I shake her hand and smile also.
Our bus arrived and we hop on. We take the back row and sit. They keep talking and ignoring me. Maybe Amber forgets that I was here. I sigh. I just stare on the window.
"Amber, I'll see you tomorrow and Krys, bye," Ailee said and she immediately off the bus. "Hey you're so quiet. Are you sleepy?" Amber turns to me and asks. I just nodded. She put my head on her shoulder, "Sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there,"
I shut my eyes but I can't sleep.

Amber POV
“Princess, we're here,” I poke her cheek softly. She straightens her body and we prepare to off the bus. We're off the bus and heading to our apartment. She's so quiet. Is there any problem? Is she saw him again? my mind telling me. "Princess," i call her then hold her hand. She looks at me silently. "Why are so quiet? What happen?" I ask her. She just shook her head, keep walking.
I open the door and she's heading straight toward our bedroom. There's must be something, my thoughts keep telling. I'm heading to our bedroom too. "Krys, are the something wrong?" I ask her. She keep shook her head. "But, your facial telling the opposite," I said. She shut her eyes and sigh, "Who is she?" she asks suddenly. "Ailee? I've told you this morning, she's someone important," I answer her. "Then how about me? Am I important to you?" she raises her voice a little bit. I'm staring at her, "O-of course. Y-you're important, t-to me," why the hell am i stuttering.
"You said she's important because she's like your sister. Then, what about me? Who are you assume me with?" she ask me while heading toward me. I'm taken aback and stumble on the edge of the bed. I sit on the bed, keep staring at her.

Krystal POV
I feel so curious now. What if she assumes me as a sister? But I want more. "Tell me Am," i getting really close to her now. She's blinking rapidly, keep staring at me. "I.. You.. You're important to me Krys. Very important," she said. I push her to the bed and straddling her. She's below me now. She shut her eyes, gulped and then sigh. "You're important to me, because I love you Krys. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I really do love you," she said, still shut her eyes. I found myself smile on her confession. I bend and kiss her lips softly. She widens her eyes, but slowly shut it and kissed me back. I pulled my lips up and snuggle on her chest, "I love you too Am,"
She my hair and kisses my upper head. "Don't you wanna take a shower? It's getting late," she said. "I wanna cuddle," I said whining to her. "We can cuddle after we're both taking a shower. Okay?" she said, kissing my forehead. I run and taking shower as soon as possible.

Amber POV
Wow, I've just confess to her. I keep blinking my eyes and smile to myself. I heard the bathroom door open then immediately set myself to shower. She's opening the door and hug me. So clingy, but I like it, i thought myself. "I'm going to shower Krys. Just wait. Okay?" I said. She's pouting. I smile and peck her lips. Now she's smile the lay on the bed.
After showering, I heading to the bedroom but I found her sleeping soundly. I lay myself on the bed and look at her. She's mine now. Suddenly she is circling her arm on my waist. Her eyes open up, she smile and snuggling to my neck, "I love you Am," she said in sleepy tone. I can't help but smile and kissed her lips softly, she kissed me back. Oh she's awake now, I smiled.
I turned my body to her and kissed her passionately. She pulls my neck and deepens the kiss. I nibble her lower lips and i heard her moan. Damn, I can't stand it. I kissed her jawline then lower to her neck. "Am.." she moan my name now. Gosh. She strip my clothes off, then she wake and stripped her own clothes. We keep kissing and i touch her soft mound, i squeeze them softly. I admire them. I hear more and more moan of her. I touch, kiss, and nibble every part of her body. And we spend the night with moans.
Oh dear, I don't think I can awake early tomorrow.