Chapter 3

Stupid

Krystal POV
"Hey Krys, just wanna tell you that I won't have dinner at home. I'm going dinner with Ailee," she said on the phone. "Oh okay," I answer softly then hang up the phone. Why do I feel uneasy when she mention ‘Ailee’? It's just a dinner. But why? I shakes my head.
"Krys," it's Vicky. "Hey Vicky," i hug her. "Are you sure you're gonna go to the club tonight? Amber allowed you?" she asked me in an uncertainty tone.
I nodded my head. "Okay but don't get too late at night," she said. "Don't worry I will get home before midnight, Minhyuk oppa will take me home later," I tell her. "Okay I will tell Luna. Now let's go to the class," she said. We're hand in hand to the class.

It's 8 o'clock now. “Krys, shall we go now?” Minhyuk oppa fetch me at the tutoring. I nodded my head an headed to his car. "Vicky and Luna gonna be there a bit latter," I said. He smiled sweetly. Oh my, he's so handsome. I turn my head to the window side, hidden my blushing. But something catch my eyes, it's Amber.. and a girl. Is she Ailee? They looked so happy, they laugh each other while hold hand. What? Why is my chest so heavy, I feel I can't breathe. "Krys, you okay?" Minhyuk oppa voice scattering my thoughts. I nodded. I still deep in thought about Amber with that Ailee girl. Am I jealous?

At the club:
“Krys, let's dance,” Minhyuk oppa hold my hand. I nodded and go to on the dance floor. He smiled at me, I fell happy. But, there's something with my heart. Something that i can't explain. My mind keep onto Amber. Then suddenly i feel there's a hand on my waist. Minhyuk oppa is hold my waist while dancing. His smile so y, oh my goodness. He almost closed the gap between us. He stare at me ily. But then he grab my wrist, leave the dance floor. We're headed to our seat, the suddenly he pinned me on the couch and kissed me. I widen my eyes in shock. I try to yelled but the music is so loud. I pushed him of but he's stronger than me. He started to kiss my jaws then my neck I feel so disgust now. I try to kick him but he hold my body tighter. "Amber, amber.. Help me," I cried.

Just like a scene on the romantic movie, someone pull Minhyuk oppa from me and punch him. Yes, it was Amber. My Amber. She punched and kicked Minhyuk oppa so hard. I can see the rage in her eyes. "Amber, wanna go home now. Please," I begged her, sobbing and hold on her. She calm down a bit but her breath still so heavy. "Please Am, let's go home," I cried hard. "Krystal, what happened?” Vicky and Luna come to me. They notice Amber's stern face then they look at Minhyuk oppa on the floor, well, they know what has happened. I keep hold onto Amber and lead her out of that place.

Amber POV
Such a bastard. I still can't calm myself down. Krystal keep holding my hand, lean on my shoulder and cried. Vicky gives us a ride now. And Luna keeps trying to calm Krystal down. "Amber, I'm sorry," she keeps mumbling. Soon we are at my apartment, "Thank you Vic, Luna for drive us home," I said then I open the door and walk out. Krystal was behind me, but i ignored her. I unlock the door and go inside immediately, "Amber, please don't ignore me," she back hugged me. I keep looked forward. "I.. I'm so disappointed of you Krys," a tears come down on my cheek. I feel like a stabbed on my heart. I release her hug and headed to bedroom. She cried, "Amber, I am really sorry. Am, please forgive me," she knelt down and cried harder. I still can hear her inside the bedroom. I can’t hold it, it hurt so much. Oh God.
After a while, I feel a little bit calm. I sigh and open the bedroom door then approach her, I knelt down. She still sobs on the floor. She looked at me then hugged me so tight, "I'm so sorry, please don't ignore me. I hate when you ignore me," she said while crying. I just hug her and pat her back softly. In a while, i feel she leaned on me with a heavy steady breath, she's asleep.
Then I carry her in bridal style and put her on the bed, cover her with the blanket. I'm sitting on my couch, i can't sleep, I can't think. Just sit in the dark.