Chapter 2

Stupid

Amber POV

“Are you starting to lie to me now?” I can't hide my disappointment. I sigh and turn to the other side. Why am I so hurt when I see her inside that man's car?

She grab tip of my t-shirt and whisper, "Sorry, i don't mean to lie to you,"

I keep silent, I feel so ... i don't know. Then I heard a sob. Oh not again. I turn to her and she looked at me with her wet eyes. “Sorry," she mumbled. Ah here we go again, my weakness, her tears. I caressed her cheek and sigh. "Never do that again," i said. "I just want to go with some friends, is it wrong?" her voice so soft. "No, but you can talk to me can't you?" I said still caressing her. "You won't allow me to go," she turn her gaze from me. "I.. I will, but you must tell me who are you going with and where are you going to. Okay?" I said. Well, I don't know if it is right or wrong. She nodded and snuggled on my chest. And we're both asleep.

 

Krystal POV

Ah the sun is too bright. I open my eyes and i found myself on Amber's embrace. Well, I like this feeling, so warm and safe, I smiled. “Amber, wake up,” I poked her cheek. She is crunching her nose, Omo so cute. "What time is it?" she asks while grabbing her phone. “Get up and shower. I’ll make you breakfast,”

I'm heading to the bathroom then suddenly my phone ring. "Hello?"

"Hey Krystal. What was yesterday? Who is she?" it's Minhyuk oppa. "Oh it's nothing, she's my roommate," I answer him. "Well, you're gonna be there tonight, aren't you?" he asked me. I feel a little uneasy, should I go or not. I'm not sure Amber would let me to go to night club. "I don't know oppa. I'll tell you later, okay. Gotta go," I hang up the phone and taking a shower fast.

 

Amber is reading newspaper and sipping her coffee when i come to the dining table. "Morning Am," She looked at me, "Morning,"

"Can I go out tonight?" I'm asking carefully. "Where and with whom?" she ask casually, continuing with her newspaper. "T-to ... to the ... XXX," I answer stuttering, while looking at floor. Amber closed her newspaper and glaring at me seriously. "What?! XXX? Isn’t it a night club?! Do you have any idea what kind of place is that?!!" Amber raises her voice suddenly. Oh dear, I'm dead. “But, I’ll go with Vicky and Luna, you know they will take care of me. Please Am,” I used my puppy eyes. “And I’ll be back before midnight. I promise,” I pleaded again.

She sigh, put the newspaper on the table and move from her seat. "As you wish," she said without looking at me.

I smiled, "Thank you Am," I followed her and give her a back hug. She didn't move a bit, but then release my hug and headed to bedroom.

Why do I feel guilty, again. Just like last night. What happened to me?

 

Amber POV

“Morning Ailee,” I greet her in a very bad mood. Ailee looked at me in a curious, "What happen Am?" she asked me. I tell her everything about last night and this morning. She widen her eyes then furrowed her eyebrows, "Am, you should quit everything about her. I mean it,"

“Maybe I should let her go, but how? I love her too much,” I said. I look at her. She looked at me in concern and suddenly said, "Am, I.. I care a lot for you. I really do. I.. I love you Am,"

I feel a little flutter in my heart, but not as much as I have to Krystal. "I love you too Ailee, you mean a lot for me," I said. She looked a little bit happy, but then gloomy after I said, "I love you as my own sister,"

She turn away her face and I feel burdened a bit. I grab her wrist softly, "Ailee, I.."

"No Am. I'm okay," she answer in soft voice. I feel so burdened a lot now. "Hey, let's have dinner tonight. I'll pick you up when I finish my shift," I try to light up the mood.

"You're gonna have another full shift?" she ask me in shock. I shrugged. "No, you're gonna straight away home after your shift. I'm not gonna have dinner with you," she said in a cold tone. "Ah come on Ailee, just a dinner won't make me die," I chuckled. "Stop said something stupid," she punched my shoulder. "Okay but still, I picked you up at 8, okay?" I wiggled my eyebrows. She smiled, finally.

I dialed Krystal number, she answered immediately, "Hello Am,"

"Hey Krys, just wanna tell you that I won't have dinner at home. I'm going dinner with Ailee," I informed. "Oh okay," she answer softly.