Chapter 1

Stupid

Amber POV
“Krys, wake up,” I her hair gently. She grunted while sit on the bed, “Okay,”
“Go to shower and eat you breakfast before you go. I need to go earlier today,” I said and heading the bedroom door.
“Why? Are you gonna be home late?” she ask while yawning. “I have something to do. And maybe yes I'm gonna be late. Bye,” I said, waving my hand.

Krystal POV
“She's gonna late again" I said to the mirror on the sink while prepare to brush my teeth.
What should I do tonight? Where should I go?
Well, I like Amber. She's taking care of me damn good, but sometimes too much. She isn't my mother, nor my sister but that's her. I’m glad to meet her.
“Gonna get some fun tonight,” my brain's telling me while smirking to the mirror.

Amber POV
“Am, don't tell me you’re taking another shift again?” Ailee, my best girl ask me while making some dishes. I just give her my best smile, "You see, I needs to pay for Krystal's study," i answer her.
"Look at yourself Am. You're tired. You need to get some rest," Ailee said. Her glaring is no joke, shivering me inside.
"Can't you see she's just using you?" Ailee almost raises her voice. “Stop it. You're hurting yourself Amber,”
I keep silent, I don't like whenever she said something bad about Krystal. I love her, I need to protect her. She's sigh and leaving me in the kitchen.
I took my phone and dialed Krystal number, "Hey Am," she answers in chirpy voice. "Hey baby. Whatcha doing?" I asked. Yeah, she's my baby.
"I'm just having dinner with some friends and now gonna get home. Do you want me to buy you something?" she asked. "Nope. I'm fine. Just take care, okay," I said and end the call.
Ailee is my mother, my big sister. She's my everything. She helped me a lot, since my parent going back to States. While Krystal is my ... nobody. 2 years ago, I found her at the park with inappropriate clothes and some scars. I have never asked why. She was 2 years old younger than me. Then we started live together and I send her to tutoring. Yeah, because I don't have enough money for her college.

Krystal POV
I look at my watch, still 8 o'clock. “Hey Krys,” Minhyuk waving her hand to me. Oh my he’s so sweet. I’m waving him back, smiled. "Are you ready?" he asked me. "But, where's the other?" I asked him back. "They'll show up," he said casually. He lead me to his car. I get in and put the seat belt, then suddenly.
"Krys?!" I heard a familiar voice, oh no. I get out of the car and Amber is already in front of me. "Hey, is everything okay Krys? Come on," Minhyuk said inside the car. "Where are you going Krys?" Amber asked in a little bit cold tone. "Home, let's go. Bye Minhyuk oppa," I grab Amber's arm and waving to him. "Hey Krys, we're suppose to go now. The others are waiting," Minhyuk keep calling me. "Suppose to go? Where?" now is Amber's turn to ask me.
“Nowhere, come on. Let’s go home,” I said while keep drag her away. Amber furrowing her eyebrows now, oh dear I'm so dead. “Am, do you wanna ice cream. I’ll buy for you,” I ask her, i keep holding her arm. She shake her head and keeps silent on our way home. Well, it’s not a good sign, I’m shivering. I look at her but she looks deep in thought. "Hey," I shake her hand gently. She turns to me, "What?" she asked blankly. "What are you thinking?" I asked carefully. "Nothing," she answers me and we're home. She unlocks the door and let me in first. I stop at the couch but she straight to our bedroom.
“Amber,” I call her softly, walking to our room. "What's wrong?" I asked again. She looks like want to answer but, "Nevermind," she said, going inside the bathroom. Leaving me dumbfound, definitely something's wrong.
I change my pajamas and heading to bed. Why do I feel guilty? I did nothing wrong. It's okay if I wanna go out with some friends, with Minhyuk oppa, right? He's nice, I like him.. But why do I feel like this. Guilty and afraid.
Amber done with the shower and heading to bed now. I faced her side, “Am..” trying to use my aegyo. She faced me, silent. “What's wrong?" I asked again. She sigh, “What was that? You said you’re heading home but you getting inside a car. A man’s car. Tell me,” her tone was so cold. I gulp. “Are you starting to lie to me now?”