Chapter 4 - Finale

Stupid

Krystal POV

I shifted a bit and open my eyes then I realize that I was sleeping on a bed, it's my bed, her bed, our bed. But I can't find her on her side, "Amber," I call softly, almost whisper. I reach my phone, its 2AM. "Amber," I call again. Then I move my feet to the living room. There she is, i sigh in relieved. I approached her slowly. I saw her sleeping face. "Cute," I mumbled.

I sit beside her and caresses her hair, slowly. I look at her, her eyes, her nose, her.. lips. I leaned on her slowly and kiss her cheek. "Amber.. Am," I shake her arm a bit.

She shifted and look at me, "Oh, I'm asleep," she rubbing her eyes. "Why are you sleep here, let's go to the bed," I said, holding her hand. She look uncertain, keep avoid eye contact. I stand from the sofa, still hold her hand, "Am, please," I beg her. Then she stands up and let me guide her to our bedroom.

 

I guide her to her bed side and make her sit. She keep silent, "Amber, please stop ignoring me," I look at her with my puppy eyes. She still keeps silent. Then I hug her, I don't know what to do. I feel her tense up. I keep hug her without say anything. Since i was standing and she's sitting, means I’m taller than her now. Then i realize that her head is on my chest. Oh dear. I'm blushing, i bet she is also blush. Who cares anyway.

"Am, I'm sorry. I will never do it again. I will listen to every word of yours. Just please, don't ignore me. I can't stand it," I beg her again. Then I feel her hug me back, finally. "Just, don't do anything stupid again," she said almost whisper. I smiled and looked at her. Her face get better, doesn't seem so dark as before. She look at me, her eyes so soft. Without I realized, i leaned forward and connect my lips on her. Oh dear.

 

Amber POV

What the.. I widen my eyes in shocked. Her lips so soft, i can't hold it, I kissed her back. Then we pulled our self after sometime, "Why did you kiss me?" I asked. She shook her head, "I don't know," she answer casually. I furrowed my eyebrow suspiciously. She then smiled and said, "The funny thing is I don't feel disgust. Unlike when ..." then she paused herself, her face become uncertain. She must be feel traumatized. "Hey hey, it's okay," I hug her, pat her back and kiss her side head. "Now let's get some sleep, you're tired," I said and make her crossed my bed side to her side. "Okay, but can we cuddle?" she asked me. "Should we?" i . She pout, so cute.

"Okay princess, I'll cuddle you whenever you want," I said, cuddle her and kiss her forehead. "Can you do it everyday?" she asked again while look at me. I don't answer her but just kiss her on the lips. “Goodnight handsome,” she smile and snuggling to my chest. “Goodnight beautiful,” and we're drifted to sleep.