#4

♥ Falling in love with a friend ♥ [Ryeowook's POV]

CHAPTER FOUR:

Time for Confession?

 

***

There’s no friendship between boys and girls,

I didn’t believe that back then

No, even though we are lovers we are still good friends.

I will listen to you.

***

"YUUUUUUMMM! Wookie! Seriously.. you've the best cooking!" There. She seemed to enjoy my self-made ramen. She cheerfully finished her food as she held on the huge bowl and seeped it all in . What a glutton we have here.

"Jiyoonie, why are you here?" I voiced out in a serious tone. She heaved out a sigh before facing me directly. Good. With that pout and puppy dog eyes, how could I resist her this time again?

"Appa and Umma." She frowned as tears threatened to fall from her weary eyes which apparently, she tried hardly to swallowed back. I breathed out heavily before putting my arms around her shoulders comfortingly.

"Wookie. Where's your Umma?" She asked all of a sudden. I removed my arms from her and sat back on the chair beside her.

"Busan. She went there with my Noona. Why?" I asked her, though I already know what's in her mind. Her full-packed bagpack explained it all. She unknowingly grinned widely before getting on her knees before me.

"Oppa~~~..."

Great. She put on a great act. With that irresistible pout plastered on her oh-so-dear face, plus the way she called me Oppa~ just now, Aish. She certainly know how to get me.

"Ara Ara! I get it. You can sleepover here. Just for tonight, arasseo?"

She literally jumped in reaction as she hugged me tightly. Geez. It's like she won a lottery or something grander. I smiled weakly before tapping her back awkwardly.

She's seriously making me fall for her with every embraces.

"Sleep on Noona's room since she's---"

"Aigooo. Since when did I sleep here without you beside me?" She cutted me off as she slyly looped her arms to mine. I swallowed as I stared at her cheerfulness.

"Jiyoon.. The reason why you're sleeping in my room those times was because Umma doesn't even knew you sleep in our house. So, since they aren't here, you might as well--"

Oh great, I was cutted off again. This time, her finger met my lips and thus, preventing me from uttering a word.

"Shh." She shooshed me before I found myself earning a triumphant gaze. Sadly, Yoonie always wins when it comes to these little things.

I put my hands up in surrender as I turned my sight away from her. "Fine. Fine. Sleep wherever you want."

She chuckled as she pinched on my cheek. "Wookie. That's one of the reasons why I love you so much." I hope you mean it, mean girl. My heart thumped loudly as I heard her saying those words.

"I.. I'll clean the dishes first. Y..you can go upstairs if you want.." I stammered as I shakily took her empty bowl of ramen and headed into the kitchen. I sighed in relief as I heard her footsteps stomping upstairs.

Avoid her. Should I really do that?

***

"Wookie Oppa~ what are you thinking?" Jiyoon cooed. I was closing my eyes right then but I could almost sense her flailing her legs numerous times against the fluffy bed as the bed pounded each and every time she flailed her legs playfully.

"Wookie! Why're you being so.. ermm... silent?" I heard her asked lowly. I furrowed my eyebrows and just remained silent. My thoughts about you.. It's sadly, getting me crazy.. Seriously, Jiyoon's the only thing in running in my mind for a couple of weeks now. And a while ago, I just decided to just remain as her friend. Her best friend. I don't think I could ever afford to lose her. It hurts but this may be the best. Trashing away my feelings.

"Wookie.. I'm bored." She complained in an obvious blunt voice. I opened my eyes only to see my Jiyoon staring directly at me. Her face was a few inches closer from mine as her chin was rested on both of her palms. I swallowed as I could feel my heart pounding loudly and beating enormously enough that I found it difficult to breathe.

As the lights were off, Jiyoon stared at me for a long time as I gazed back at her tenderly. If I hadn't known her, I could almost say that she likes me too. But no, that's impossible.

Though I admit that all of a sudden, I gave up my plan on forgetting her.

"Ji--"

"Ryeowook."

As simple as that, I was cutted off as it was actually the first time she ever called my full name. Not to mention, her voice was serious enough which kind of made me ponder a bit.

I gulped hard as she inched closer and kissed my nose.

"You're so cute."

Aigoo. Jiyoon's back. She's mean. It's bad to play with my heart. As if she knows about my feelings. Aish.

She giggled cutely before resting her head back against her pillow..I mean, our pillow.

"Wookie, I actually wrote a poem. Could you make a rhythm for me?" She said as I turned to gaze at her nightshade face. She was facing the ceiling, with a smile on her lips. We're always

"For a song? Sure, let me hear it." I told her as her smile widen.

"Ready?" She asked playfully. Aigoo. What's she into now?

"Deh.." I said and true enough, she started on her poem which apparently, I didn't see coming.

"Loving you silently , hoping that some will come back to me

Ignoring those time that passed, because of this love that would always last..."

Her first verse got me wide-eyed. "N..nice. About one-sided love neh?" I forced a weak giggle before she shooshed me down. She's serious in a way as she kept her eyes glued on the ceiling. I wonder if there's something interesting there.

"Quiet down Wookie." She voiced out threateningly as she breathed out before continuing.

"Preventing you from knowing how I feel, I'm sorry i'm afraid to let you know what is real

It wasn't my intention to hide this, but there will be no strength left in me when you hurt my feelings..."

"I would be glad if we'll stay as friends, but I won't deny it would hurt that way

Convincing myself its enough to be your pal, yet my heart keeps on asking for more than what we are.."

She said those words in a rather low and bitter voice but I wonder why.. as I glanced at her eyes, I could so see how happy she was. I dismissed off the thought and just concentrated on her poem, which for some reason, struck me deep within.

"Expecting myself to be sad, never letting a tear fall from my eyes

Accepting the fact, you can't be mine..

While hoping that someday, you'll prove me wrong and make me feel glad..."

I felt my heart melted at each and every single words she says. It's definitely what I'm feeling for her. I continued staring at her as I felt my heart raced when Jiyoon paused and turned sideways to face me. Her face was undeniably beautiful even in the dark. She smiled at me before continuing as she grabbed my hand and held it tightly with both of hers.

"Loving you continuously, Keeping every memory

Let's make our friendship stronger, and make it last forever..."

Jiyoon.. Why are you doing this to me?

My obvious blushed didn't leave my cheeks as I could already feel my face in a deep shade of scarlet. Jiyoon seemed to be addressing me with those little yet deep words of her. She continued holding on my hand as her eyes stared back affectionately at me. She breathed out before continuing on.

"Even if things won't end up in the way I want, I would still be thankful and feel glad.

For in my life I met you, someone I never prayed for but did came into my life.."

She smiled at me before letting go of my hand. I felt my forehead drenched in sweat as I was seriously lost at it. Jiyoon. You're sure a meannie. How could you play on my feelings this way?

"Jiyoon.. That.. was a good ermm.. poem.." I stammered with my lips pursed as she shyly smiled and giggled.

"I know.. But actually, I'm not yet done speaking." I furrowed my eyebrows at that. She let out a chuckle and sighed heavily.

"Ryeowookie.. you're someone I would choose to treasure in my precious heart.."

By that, Jiyoon leaned forward and met my lips with hers.

And this is the first time in weeks that she's not the one in my mind:

Fireworks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

so sweeeeeeeeeet!<3333333

here i am again, spazzing over my own story~(looool i spazzed on my other fic..so yee.xDD)

tell me what you think about the chapter ne?^^

go.ma.wo.^^,"

Oh by the way, the poem...

my uber so sweet(?lol) sugar, Agie, made it~hihiihi<3

love it~~~<333

major thanks to herrrrr<33

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (in advance,^__^)

p.s. ohh Jiyoon's your name btw. hehe~ i decided to put on a name..

i hope yu won't mind^^,"

watch out for my last update arasseo?~<3333

-dazzling27