The Fifth

Take the Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the girlfriend of one of the most popular boys in her school was not all sunshine and rainbows. Not when his jealous fans were always there throwing daggers at her. They were always staring at her in jealousy which she found very uncomfortable.

It certainly did not help that Sehun was always giving her public affection which she thought was completely unnecessary. 

He was being the best boyfriend that she could ever ask for. He always made sure to fetch her in front of her classes because, I quoted and unquoted, "I need to do this to show the guys not to flirt with you now. You're my girlfriend and you're off limit, okay?" 

He even made sure to hug and kiss her forehead in front of her classmates just to show off to the boys which she thought was absolutely ridiculous how he was being childish like this.

"Sehun, you're acting like I'm about to join a military service or something..." She grumbled, her voice came out as muffled with the way Sehun was hugging her so tightly.

"Military service is for men, baby." He responded smartly and smirked at her when she only rolled her eyes at him.

"Yes, but you're acting like I'm going to disappear with the way you're acting right now." She reasoned, escaping from his tight embrace. He only pouted at her and reached for her hands.

"Why? Don't you like me anymore?" The fact that he looked like a kicked puppy when he said those made her groan out loud. She knew he was just messing with her but she didn't like that it made him sound like he was doubting her.

"You know that's not true, Sehun." She glared at him, yanking her hands out of his grasp. "Whatever, I'm going in now." She said, turning around to walk into her class but he grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"I'm s-sorry! Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to doubt you. I was just messing with you.." He flustered, his eyes widened in panic. 

She sighed and twisted her arm to free herself from him. She only nodded and smiled at him though her smile didn't really reach her eyes. She was feeling very cranky today because of the time of the month and Sehun was only making it harder for her. 

"It's okay. Bye, Sehun." She muttered and left him when she walked into her class. Sehun sighed, feeling troubled. He was getting too worked up over things that was supposed to be a mere bet.

He was confused why her actions towards him had so much effects on him that he ended up only thinking about her, also trying to figure out his own feelings for the rest of his class. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong with that long face?" Baekhyun said with a snort as he grabbed a potato chip from its bag and chuck it at him, hitting him on the forehead. Sehun only groaned and burried his face into his arms, acting like a sulking kid.

"Don't mind him. He's probably just in a foul mood because of something..." Luhan said, his eyes focused on the tuna sandwich he was eating. He glanced at Sehun, who had his head burried while muttering incoherent words. 

"Don't tell me...." Baekhyun had a knowing look on his face as he stared at Sehun who snapped his head towards him with a glare.

"What?" He snapped, feeling himself extremely cranky without knowing what exactly was bothering her. Because it couldn't be because of his girlfriend.... right?

"Did you have a fight with Han Iseul?" Baekhyun guessed, his lips formed a smirk as if he knew what was bothering him.

"Why are you always calling her with her full name?" Sehun found it irritating that Baekhyun was always calling his girlfriend like that. Not that he was jealous or anything...

"Why.... I think her name is really pretty," Baekhyun shrugged and ate his fries. Sehun was acting very strange and he knew it had to be because of Iseul. Sehun was just fine when he met him in the morning so why was he like this if not because of her?

"Well, that's my girlfriend you're talking about!" He snapped and rolled his eyes at the older guy. He knew Baekhyun was just complementing her. It was not even harmful so why was he getting so worked up? Why was he so pissy? He felt so confused but he was scared that if he talked to the boys about it they were going to laugh at him.

"So it is about Iseul." Luhan concluded, putting the wrapper of his sandwich on the tray as he glanced at Sehun, watching him intently to see his reaction. It seemed like he was right because Sehun groaned again, this time louder, when he mentioned her name.

"I don't even know what I did wrong, seriously. She's acting like I stepped on her cat's tail or something and I don't even know what to do." Sehun grumbled, ruffling his hair in frustation while his best friends stared at him in amusement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter