The First

Take the Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was anything she hated in this world, it would be today. Han Isuel hated Monday the most.

It was not because of the classes, no. Iseul was not the smartest in her class, but she was not the lowest in class either. She always managed to survive her classes.

She hated Monday because it meant she would have to see another bar of chocolate in her locker. No, she was not trying to sound proud of herself, but that was simply the truth. It was really funny how guys her age think she would want to date them by shoving chocolates and confession letters into her locker every goddamn day. It was pretty annoying if you were to ask her.

Iseul knew she knew she was beautiful, (her friends always made sure to let her know that), but she never thought it was enough reason for guys to date her because who the hell date people for their look? That was just shallow. 

She sighed, feeling herself extra cranky this morning. She was never a morning person to begin with, but the fact that today just had to be Monday added her reason to be more cranky. 

She walked towards the gate of the huge building and rolled her eyes when she spotted her friends waving their hands at her like a group of maniac, though a smile still made it way to her face. She could never hate them although they annoy her with their loud voices. 

"You are late," Seulgi had told her the moment she reached them. She shrugged, "well, you guys know today is Monday and I hate Monday." 

"I mean I get it if Sooyoung's the one who is late to school because she took hours to get ready, not to mention when her makeup didn't go as she wanted but you, girlie, you barely took five minutes to get ready, so why are you even late?" This time, it was Joohyun who nagged at her for being late. She could hear someone snigger and she glared at the culprit. Yerim only stuck her tongue out and hid behind Joohyun.

"Ugh, I get it. I take hours to get ready but you really don't have to rub it in my face. I have a pretty face to take care of," Sooyoung whined and pinched the brunette. Iseul could only laugh at their friends' banter. 

"Where's Seungwan anyway?" She muttered after realizing the loudest one in their clique was nowhere to be found. Her eyes wandered around the school area, trying to spot her friend.

"Said she overslept because she had a movie marathon last night. Can someone enlighten me, who on earth do a movie marathon on a school night?" Yerim said with sass and received snigger as response. 

"Well, apparently Son Seungwan does," Iseul laughed, silently thanking her friends for always making school at least bearable.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, look at Baekhyun. He's been staring at you ever since we sat here. What's his problem?" Sooyoung muttered under her breath while glancing at the said man. 

Iseul turned her head to look at what Sooyoung was talking about and indeed, Baekhyun was really looking at her. He was grinning while waving his hand at her which she rolled her eyes in response. 

"Let him be," she said and continued to play the game on her phone. She was not going to entertain some random guy who confessed to her that they liked her. 

She was not interested in relationship and love. To her, if the guy was serious, he should approach her like how a normal guy would and get to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter