The Fourth

Take the Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really? He breathed, feeling himself breathless at the way she was smiling at him like that. She was smiling at him like he was the only one mattered to her. Like he was her entire world.

He knew he shouldn't be acting like this. Not when everything was just a game with her. 

Sehun knew his only task was to play with her feelings. It was a risk from the start. A risk that he was willing to take because he knew himself. He would never fall in love. 

So why was it that he felt his heart beat so damn wildly that he just had to take a couple of deep breath just to ease that little organ in his body?

Why was it that he just felt the urge to see her smile that million watt smile of her again and again?

Iseul laughed, crinkling her nose at him playfully, "I'll be your girlfriend, Sehun." 

Sehun grinned, feeling extremely happy after listening to her laugh. Her laugh that he might, or might not think the most beautiful laugh in the world.

He mentally scolded himself for not behaving the way he wanted to. Why was he so happy that she wanted to be his girlfriend? He knew this was not the type of happiness he usually felt when he won a bet. 

This was a different type of happiness.

It was the kind of happiness that made him feel giddy and excited. 

"So, my very pretty girlfriend, do you mind if I kidnap you for a while?" He had a playful smile on his face as he offered his right hand towards her. 

Iseul giggled and placed her hand in his, "If it is my very handsome boyfriend that is trying to kidnap me, then, I am very willing to be kidnaped."

Too bad, Sehun chose to ignore his feelings (that he honestly thought was weird, because why was his heart beating like that?) and focused on the bet.

He was determined to win the bet.

 

 

 

 

To say that she was shocked would be an understatement. When she came to school the next day, she noticed the whispers and stares given to her. Although she was used to attention, she knew this time it was different. Because the girls in her school was staring at her in envy.

She frowned and bit her lower lip. Glancing down to give her outfit a once-over, she felt like she didn't wear anything weird today.

So what was with the stare?

Seulgi took her by surprise when she poked her shoulder, making her yelp. "Good morning, Ms. Popular."

"What Ms. Popular....." She mumbled, feeling uncomfortable because what the hell was going on?

"Eh, are you going to play clueless now?" Sooyoung said and joined Seulgi, with Yerim walking by her side.

"What are you guys talking about?" She cried out in frustration. It was still early for her brain to properly function!

"Oh, look at this girl acting like she doesn't know anything!" Seungwan grinned, trying to annoy her. She let out a groan as she palmed her forehead, feeling a headache coming early in the morning.

"Oh, for the love of g—" she ended up on a gasp when a hand suddenly s around her waist, catching her completely by surprise.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered against her hair, leaving a kiss on her temple. Sehun tightened his hand around her waist, hugging her from the back. 

She whipped her head around to look at him. He had a boyish grin on his face while she stared at him, eyes wide. "W-what..." she stammered, feeling her cheeks reddened because of the public affection he was showing.

"Are you not going to greet your boyfriend back?" He said as he reached to ruffle her ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter