The Third

Take the Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was safe to say that after the date with Sehun, Iseul came home with a deep shade of red on her face. She had always heard that Oh Sehun was a really smooth player who knew how to make girls turn into putty but she really did not expect he would do that. 

He kissed her.

"Oh my god.... He really kissed me!" She squealed as she hugged her bolster, feeling extremely giddy. All thoughts of Sehun might be playing with her just vanished like the last spark on a burnt piece of paper.

Her phone pinged, taking her by surprise and she pounced on it. It was a message from an unknown number and she frowned, staring at the number before reading the message,

Are you up?

She bit her inner cheek, wondering about the owner of the message. Laying on her stomach, she began typing a reply.

Who are you?

It didn't take her long to receive a reply though. It was as if the sender was waiting for her.

Wow... You're hurting my pride, Cupcake.

Oh... So it was him. She grinned and squealed into her pillow. Feeling her heart jump at his effort because she did not remember giving him her number. 

Taking a deep breath to calm her heart, she sat cross-legged. "Do I put his name as Sehun or Oh Sehun..... Or is it Hunnie...? Or should I save his name as SH with a love emoji...? Ugh but it's too early to use this emoji..."

Her phone pinged again with a new message, disturbing her from her own thoughts.

Are you busy? You aren't replying to my message.. :(

Ah... Sehun? Sorry I was replying to my friend's message just now so I was kind of distracted.

She was not going to tell him that she had spent her time thinking about which name she should put on her contact. That would be so embarrassing. She decided that she would just save his number as Sehun for the time being.

Ah.. I guess I was the only one feeling excited to talk to my girlfriend... 

Eh, I never said anything about wanting to be your girlfriend!

Ugh, I'm going crazy... I can't believe I am actually smiling like a complete fool over messages.... She groaned, burying her face into her pillow. He was making her feel all giddy and smiley that she felt like combusting.

Then,

Han Iseul, will you be my sweet, sweet girlfriend? 

She read the new messages. It was silent for a good 15 seconds before she let out a squeal. Iseul reread the messages from him just in case if her eyes were playing dirty trick on her and she felt like yelling because he really did ask her to be his girlfriend.

She smirked as an idea popped into her mind. 'That's right. I shouldn't be too easy.'

Sorry, still not interested in you :) Ttyl.

 

 

 

 

He read the message sent by her over and over again, secretly hoping that his eyes were just tricking him. It was already surprising him that she actually took long to reply to his messages, but rejecting to be his girlfriend?

Sehun chuckled in disbelief, but, weirdly enough, he didn't feel any sorts of anger in him. 

Han Iseul was sure one of a kind. 

He knew she was slowly attracted to him, because it was quite obvious how she would always blush whenever he did something. She even blushed when he tried to help her buckle her seatbelt.

Sehun chuckled at the memory. Cute.

I won't give up, Cupcake. It's hard to give up when I am already head over heels for you.

Feeling satisfied, he pressed send and locked his phone. He smiled at nothing in particular, feeling his mood lighten just by talking to her. 

"Oi," Baekhyun said, as he walked into his room. He raised a brow at his friend, feeling weirded out by that silly smile on Sehun's face. 

"Why are you smiling like a fool? You're scaring me." He muttered and threw a packet of biscuits at his friend which Sehun caught, a smile still not leaving him.

"Nothing for you to worry, Baek." Sehun grinned and stood up from his bed. "I'm feeling like ramen. You want some?"

Baekhyun squinted his eyes towards him, trying to spot anything suspicious from his best friend before nodding his head, "Of course! It's not like everyday I get you to cook for me."

Sehun rolled his eyes at the older guy, "Yeah, right. I literally cook for you everytime you and Luhan ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter