Prologue

Take the Risk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honestly? I don't have a good feeling about this. Are you sure, Baekhyun? Don't you think this is a bit too much?" Luhan muttered while staring at his best pal as if he had grown two head, but the said man only smirked and nudge the youngest member of the clique. 

"Ah... There is no need to be serious about this, Luhan. After all, it is just a dare. Right, Sehun?" Baekhyun grinned, knowing fully well that his friend would not dissappoint him.

Sehun was quiet the whole time, just staring into the space. After all, the dare Baekhyun was talking about was about him and her. If he agreed to do the dare, he had to make sure if it was going to be worth his time and effort. "So what will I get if i did it?" he said while glancing at Baekhyun, only to see him with a sly grin on his face. This better be good.

"Seriously, Sehun? You are better than this!" Luhan punched him in the shoulder, (quite harshly if he might add). He looked disappointed and for a moment, Sehun almost feel bad about it. 

He knew this was a dangerous game to play with, and he knew he also disappointed Luhan with what he was about to do. It was not like he was going to kill someone, he had thought in his mind, fully aware that he was just saying that to convince himself. He couldn't look at Luhan, not wanting to see the disappointment in his doe eyes as the said male heaved a sigh.

The trio was like brothers. They always stuck together everywhere and although he was close with Baekhyun, he had to admit he was a lot closer with Luhan. After all, they had known each other way before they entered high school. They basically grew up together before Baekhyun joined the duo. Luhan was there when he tripped on a rock and twisted his ankle on their first day of school, (resulting him with two days free of school, which Luhan decided to join, not that he minded.) 

Sehun was also there when Luhan first confessed to his first crush. He had helped him to style his hair because the boy was too nervous to do so, he also bought a new bar of chocolate because apparently, Luhan had left the chocolate he was planning to give the girl back at home, due to his nervousness. Sehun also was the one who witnessed Luhan's first heartbreak when the girl he liked broke up with him for someone better. 

"Oh, you guys. Come on! Live a little. You guys need to know when to have fun, you know? Luhan, stop playing the angel! We are only doing this for the fun of it. Plus, don't you think she deserves this?" Baekhyun told them as he slung his arm around Luhan's shoulder when his friends were too quiet for his liking. Sehun winced. 

That was one of the reasons why they became so close with each other. While Sehun and Baekhyun were the reckless ones in the trio, always taking risks at every chances they got, Luhan was the one who balanced them. Luhan was almost like the anchor in their friendship.

"This is not a big deal, Luhan. Don't worry too much, okay? This is just a dare," he tried to convince Luhan. Sehun was quite sure the dare was going to go smoothly if he planned it wisely. This was Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun never failed, in fact, he always won. Sehun always got wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter