Three

Pale [ discontinued ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 "For the last time Jeonghan, no, you cannot speak to my friends!" Seungcheol sighed, placing the cup of instant ramen into the microwave.  Jeonghan's cold figure clung to Seungcheol's arm,  "But it's been so long since I've interacted with any other human besides you! I wanna have fun~"  "Why don't you just visit those spirit friends of yours? I'm sure they would love your company," Seungcheol pressed the number 3 on the microwave, putting the ramen to cook for 3 minutes.   "I don't have any! I've been stuck here for the past hundred years!"  Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan in surprise,  "How do you manage to look so young.."  "Because, duh, I'm a spirit." Jeonghan pointed out the obvious, "If you don't let me talk to them I'll contact them myself."  "You don't mean you're actually going to show yourself.." Seungcheol looked at him, "I swear if you make them piss their pants.."  "I will don't worry. It's nice to frighten someone once in a while," Jeonghan grinned, his eyes folding into crescents.  Seungcheol stared at the spirit's happy facial expression for a while, Jeonghan stared back until the beeping of the microwave ruined the moment.  The man cleared his throat and opened the microwave, taking the cup out, "Okay fine.. You can talk to them when they come over later."  Jeonghan smiled again, causing Seungcheol to drop the cup of noodles on his bare feet, the hot broth burning into his skin.   The spirit laughed at the dark haired man's pain. - "Yooo~!" Mingyu sang as Seungcheol opened the door. Hansol came behind him, carrying bags of junk food and beer.   "Ay." Hansol said behind the piles of bags he was holding, Seungcheol took some of the bags to help Hansol.  They walked in, Mingyu closing the door for the two men whose arms were full.    They placed the things on the coffee table in the living room. Seungcheol glanced over at Jeonghan who stood in the corner, waiting to be called out.   "Brought beer 'n , apple cider for the baby," Mingyu said, smiling and ruffling Hansol's caramel hair. Hansol scoffed,   "Shut up and hand me the cider."   Mingyu obliged, then handed Seungcheol a bear, and one for himself.  -  The three idiot best friends were yelling all night, singing karoke and taking shots (except sober Hansol who is not yet old enough to drink, but acted like an idiot as usual anyways).   "Hey," Mingyu hiccuped, "I noticed you have a Ouija board sitting there." He pointed under the coffee table, and yes it was an Ouija board. Jeonghan lent it to him so they could contact him. Partly. He just wants to see if more spirits appear and try to kill them. He didn't tell Seungcheol that though.  Seungcheol on the other hand thought it was pointless, Jeonghan can just show himself. But the spirit pointed out he can only show himself to certain people unless they contact him.  Seungcheol worried that if they said goodbye to the spirit, Jeonghan would disappear. The spirit reassured him he was stuck here until Seungcheol's love life is fulfilled.  "What do you wanna play?" Seungcheol slurred, his thick voice laced with alcohol.   Hansol squirmed in his seat, "I-I don'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter