Digging

Help Me To Remember

it's been two/three years? just thought I'd try this again haha.


Sunny picked up her phone and dialed Maddy, "Maddy come over quick, we need to talk!" 

After a short confirmation from her best friend, Sunny turned to a confused Kyuhyun and smiled sweetly. "Kyuhyun, when Maddie arrives could you gesture her to my room? Also, when she comes in, send Yesung in here too." 

Kyuhyun stratched his head, obviously still confused, but nodded and left the room. Sunny felt bad for him. She really did like Kyuhyun, but the feelings of warmth and butterflies she got when she had her flashbacks meant something. And even if she didn't want to admit it... Yesung meant something to her. She didn't know what, but she needed to give him a shot (no pun intended). 

Sunny sat down at her desk, and her old laptop. It had been a while since she used it considering that the damage to her head initially prohibited her from staring at any bright lights. She quinted a little at the screen, and to her surprise felt a little familiar staring at her desktop wallpaper of her and Yesung. She smiled a little, but remembered why she had her laptop out in the first place. Just as she was about to press the Windows start button, she heard a voice call her name.

"SUNNY!" Maddy exclaimed as she closed the door behind her and grapped hold of her best friend. "Ughhhh it's only been a few days but it's felt like an eternity." She sighed as she flashed a smile. "So why am I here...? Not that I don't want to be here, I'm just curious as to why you needed me now of all times." 

Sunny gestured to the dress on her bed, and Maddy's smile soon faded. Her eyes drooped, and she bit her lip, almost looking like she was about to cry. 

"Oh Sunny..." Maddy grabbed her best friend's hand, but her eyes never left the dress. "I still remember when you put this on, and how beautiful you were..." She laughed a little and squeezed Sunny's hand a little tighter. "I just can't believe you don't remember anything." 

Just as Sunny was about to say something she heard the door close behind her, and both girls turned in unison to see a smiling Yesung staring at them. 

"Uh.... You called for me?" He said quietly as he flashed a hopeful smile. Yesung knew he interrupted something, so the environment was a little awkward for the three of them. 

"Uh yeah. So. Lately I've been getting these flashbacks and memories that I don't understand. All I know is that you two are in almost every single one of them." She shifted her eyes between Yesung and Maddy. "So, I'm going to need some help going through my laptop, old photos, iPods, and other things for any old pictures of anythign that is of significance." 

Maddy and Yesung looked at each other and back at Maddy, a smug smile on both their faces. Sunny stared in confusion, trying to read their expressions. "Uh so... I have a feeling you guys know something I don't?"

Maddy spoke almost interrputing Sunny, and squealed in an exciting tone, "Sunny, me, Yesung, and the rest of Super Junior have been preparing for this moment! Since you were in the hospital and the doctor said there was a high risk of memory loss, we put together a huge slideshow of everything." 

Sunny looked behind Maddy and the timid Yesung as he nodded in agreeement. "We... both love you. In different ways." His eyes were brimmed with tears, and Sunny could see the pain he felt. Those eyes made her feel so at home... She felt a little relaxed after seeing Yesung look into her eyes. "I know you don't remember much, but I will always be in love with you Sunny. Until death do us part."

Sunny felt this sudden urge, and walked passed Maddy. Her eyes were still locked with Yesung's as she slowly sped up to a run and nearly jumped on Yesung. She wrapped her arms around his chest, and she began crying. She didnt know why, but these emotions were flowing out of her, and she couldn't stop it. She felt his arms wrap around her as he breathed a sigh of relief. Sunny felt his chest soften, and felt his heartbeat slow down. Yesung tilted her chin upwards, and as her eyes met with his. These are the eyes from..

I watched in shock as Yesung turned around and hugged me tightly. I cried on his shoulder with mixed feelings, and he just hugged me tighter. By that time, everyone was watching in onfusion, as Sungmin explained quietly. I  now was sobbing, his shirt nearly soaking wet. Then he pulled back, and looked into my eyes. 

"It's going to be okay, Sunny. I promise." He said reassuringly. 

I whispered almost on command, "He is the only thing I have ever truly loved."


I dont know if anyone is still reading but I'm going to try and finish this series! xx