So familiar...

Help Me To Remember

 

He stared at me, as I put my hand over my mouth. Why did I just say that?
 
"Are you serious?" He just stared at me.
 
"I am so sorry! I just freaked out..." I looked down.
 
I felt arms wrap around me, as I slightly looked up to see Kyuhyun embracing me.
 
"So I'll take that as a yes?" I whispered.
 
"I guess... Until you remember, and Yesung kills me." He sighed.
 
"As long as I'm here, he will never touch you." I gripped him reassuringly. I stood up, and went to go to my room, and was smiling until someone pulled me into their room. I was at a loss for words, when I saw Yesung there.
 
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled.
 
"Are you going out with him...?" He asked slowing down as he said 'him.'
 
"Yes..." I said.
 
He grabbed me, and pressed his lips against mine, forcingly. I tried to yell, but all that came out was a muffled voice. I used my leg to trip his, mkaing him fall to the ground.
 
"You will never touch me, nor will you ever talk to me unless necessary... This never happened, or else I leave Korea forever. You're just forcing yourself onto me, telling me that I'm your wife! Like I will ever be..." I said with a harsh tone, and walked out of the room. 
 

Yesung's POV

 
I don't even know what happened... Something made me kiss her... I just made the situation worse. How will I ever make her remember? I sighed as I got up, and walked out of my room. I walked over to where Kyuhyun was sitting, playing on his laptop.
 
"Hey..." I said. He turned around, and immmediately stood up.
 
"Hyung! How are you? I'm a little busy right-" He said quickly.
 
"You're going out with Sunny, now?" I interuppted, the thought of it made my heart break.
 
"Just to help her remember, I-"
 
"It's fine... It'll make her happier." I faked a smile.
 
"Happier from what?" He asked.
 
"I don't know, just to cheer her up." I lied, avoiding eye contact. 
 
"Thank you, hyung... I will make sure I won't get too close with her." He smiled. I smiled back, and as I walked back to my room, heard Sunny talking to somebody, I decided to listen.
 

Sunny's POV

 
"How did I get this ring, Maddy?" I asked.
 
"You got married the night you got shot..." Maddy said.
 
"Wow... Everyone is telling me that... Is this some kind of joke?" I scoffed.
 
Maddy sighed, "Why did you kiss Kyuhyun?"
 
"Umm... We're going out now...?" I said, irritated.
 
"Why would you do that?!" She exclaimed.
 
"Listen... If this all has to do with that Yesung guy, just leave, and take this ring with you." I took the ring off, and put it in her hand.
 
"I can't... Just put it in this box." She took a small box out of her pocket, and wrote, When you remember. She took it, and put it on my mini desk. 
 
"What was that for?" 
 
"So when you remember, it's there." She smiled, and walked away. I stared at the box, confused. When I remember...
 
"You okay?" Someone hugged me from behind. I turned to see Kyuhyun.
 
"I'm just really confused." I said.
 
"Well, I'll take you out to dinner."
 
"Really?"
 
"However... You and I must wear disguises..."
 
"Why?" I asked, turning around.
 
"Well... I'm an idol..." He said uncomfortably.
 
"No wonder you guys are gone for most of the day, and then you can sing!" I laughed.
 
"Yeah... I'm part of a singing group called, Super Junior."
 
"Sounds familiar..." I said, searching my memory. Then I stopped. "Why do I have to wear a disguise?"
 
"Believe it or not..."
 
"Let me guess... I'm an idol as well.!" I laughed again.
 
"Yeah." 
 
"Wait... You're serious?" 
 
"Just ask Maddy to help, and I'll tell you on our way there." He smiled, and left. I stood there for a while, confused. 
 
"Maddy! Please help!" I yelled. And in a blink of an eye, we were already to work.

20 minutes later...
 
I stared at myself in the mirror. Who the heck is that? I was forced to a little makeup, forced to wear a skirt (not a miniskirt), a blouse thing, weird shoes, huge sunglasses, and did I mention that she made me curl my freaking hair? I JUST GOT IT DONE TODAY. WHAT THE HECK.
 
(SUNNY'S OUTFIT)
Sunny's outfit!
 
"There... Let me test your new look..." Maddy squealed excitingly. She pulled me out, and found another boy in the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. 
 
"Say hello..." She whispered.
 
"Uh... Hello!" I said. He turned and looked at me in confusion.
 
"Who are you? Maddy! Why did you bring this girl into the dorms?!" He said. Just then, two other guys came out. One of them looked like a fish, and another looked like a monkey. Haha. They turned to look at me. 
 
"Who is she?" One them whispered to Sungmin.
 
"That's what I'm trying to figure out!" He snapped.
 
"Are you an E.L.F?" He asked.
 
"An E.L- what?" I frowned.
 
"She's clear..." The one with the blond hair said.
 
"Hold on..."
 
"Give me a hug!" The first guy said.
 
"NO! Why is everyone here so intimate?" I took a step back.
 
"EH? No one has denied in hugging me!" He said, and pouted.
 
"So what's your name?" The one that looked like a fish asked.
 
"Sunny!" I smiled, and held out my hand.
 
"SUNNY?!" They all said at once.
 
"Who the heck are you guys?" I glared through the lens.
 
"I'm Eunhyuk." The blond guy said.
 
"I'm Donghae." The fishy said.
 
"And I'm the aegyo king, Sungmin!" He did a little pose. I laughed at him, and he pouted once more.
 
"Anyway, I had to test her new look so no one will notice her when she goes on her date." Maddy interupted.
 
"With who?" Donghae asked.
 
"Uh..." She replied.
 
"Who the heck are you? And why are you in our dorms?" Some asked. I turned to see Kyuhyun, glaring at me. I ran to him, and hugged him. I tripped on my weird shoes, and fell on him instead. 
 
"EEEEK!" I squealed.
 
I closed my eyes, and felt my lips on something. I opened my eyes, to see Kyuhyun staring at me.
 
"M-mianhe... I-I slipped." I said turning away.
 
"You're still on me..." He laughed.
 
"Oh! I'm sorry!" I got up and brushed my clothes. I feel as if I said that before... Oh well... 
 
"And that should answer your question." Maddy sighed.
 
"Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked Maddy. She nodded, and looked away.
"Isn't she-" He continued.
 
"I know... Just go with it." She said, and turned to me. "Have fun!" I grabbed Kyuhyun, as he led me out the door. He was also wearing sunglasses, but had a hat, as well as a scarf. We walked through the almost empty city of Seoul, trying to find something to do, or somewhere to eat. 
 
"Hey am I really an idol?" I asked.
 
"Oh yeah!" He pulled out his iPod, and gave me the earphones. I plugged them in, as a song came playing. I listened carefully, as the familiar voice sung soulfully. 
 
"I've heard this before..." I said to Kyuhyun.
 
"Oh really?" He grinned. I ignored the grin, and continues to listen. Not only did I not know I was humming to it, but quietly singing to it too. The song then came to an end, and I handed he iPod back to Kyuhyun. He hugged me, and I gasped in surprise. 
 
"What happened?" I asked.
 
"You remembered the song!" He kissed my forehead.
 
"Who sung it? It sounds so familiar!" I laughed.
 
"You did."

She is slowly recovering from her memory loss... Here's a long chapter to make up for the short one before indecision. Stay tuned! And subscribe!