It was me

Help Me To Remember

 

I woke up to see the sun shining in my eyes. I looked around... I was outside, on the balcony, by myself. I got up, and went inside to find one boy eating. I cleared my throat as he looked up.
 
"Maddy! You woke up!" He smiled. 
 
I stared at him in confusion. "And you are...?"
 
"I'm Henry Lau. I'm part of a sub group of  Super Junior." 
 
"Oh okay." I sat down next to him. I've seen him before... 
 
"Sleep well?"
 
"I did... But I had a weird dream..." 
 
"Willing to share?" 
 
"Um... I was in New York, and I was on stage singing with someone. That's all I remember..." I explained as I grabbed yogurt from the fridge.
 
"Hmmm..." Was his response.
 
"Anyway... Tell me about yourself." I smiled.
 
"Well, I was raised in Canada, but I do have some Chinese blood. I play violin and I am a part of Super Junior M." 
 
"Aish! Everyone here sounds so familiar. It's like that deja vu feeling." I sighed, as I ate. I then widened my eyes. "You play violin?"
 
"Uhh yes?"
 
"I play too!" I exclaimed in excitement.
 
"How long?"
 
"Well... I self taught myself since I was two... But then I had recieved private lessons when I was six." I said.
 
"Woah. How much did you accomplish for four years by yourself?"
 
"Let's just say I could play "The Violin Concerto" by Schoenberg, since I was six."
 
"That's impossible..." Henry scoffed.
 
I glared at him. "What proof do you want?"
 
"Well... I want you to play that piece right now."
 
"I don't have an instrument..." 
 
"Hold on..." He got up, and went back ot get something. He came out again after a minute and handed me a violin case. "Here." I took it, and opened it. I found a white, electrical violin before me. I gasped in shock, as I saw it. I have never touched an electric violin, and now it's right there. I quickly put on the shoulder rest, tightened the bow, and tuned the instrument. I scanned my memory, and pressed my fingers down, and struck the bow. I smirked as I played note after note, shifting, and using my vibrato. Only did I find myself playing away on the violin. I then felt a horrible pain in my head, and fell on my knees. I put the violin on the floor, and screamed in pain. All I could hear was the sound of footsteps, and I out.
 

Three hours later...

 
I flutterd my eyes open, as I felt my hand around another person's. I managed to focus my eyes, on a sleeping figure of Yesung gripping my hand. I grabbed a pillow next to me, and flung it at his face. "HEY!" I yelled. He lifted his eyes, and held me back as I was about ot throw another. 
 
"WAIT." He said.
 
"What?! We had a deal!" I glared.
 
"Before you complain, or kill me, I have to clarify something."
 
"Like the fact that you're really annoying?" I frowned.
 
"No! Just listen-"
 
"I'm done with listening to you." I pulled my hand away, and started to get up. I grunted in pain, but I didn't care because I needed to get away from him. 
 
"Do you remember when you said your remember someone dancing with you on the balcony?" He asked. I froze.
 
"Y-yes?" 
 
"That person was... Me." 
 
Those words burnt into my mind, as I slowly turned around. I stared at him. "That was you?"
 
He sighed, "Yes it was me..." 
 
"But why?"
 
"Just try to remember..." He got up, and about to leave, but I grabbed his hand. 
 
"Help me to remeber..." I smiled hopefully. I knew this time I could trust him. Somehow he was a big part of my deja vu feeling, and he was going ot be the key to unlock my memories.

She fainted beause she was thinking to hard, and she still was damaged, and fragile from the accident, causing pain in her head. And Yesung will have a shot! Yay! lol