Be yours

Help Me To Remember

 

I walked out of the hair salon with my newly cut hair, and walked back to the dorms, with a huge smile on my face. I entered the door, with my new wardrobe, and look. No makeup of course, but I still changed. 
 
"Hello world!" I smiled. 
 
"You look..." Someone said. I looked down to see  handsome young boy with a laptop staring at me. 
 
I frowned, and asked, "What...?"
 
"I know your Yesung's wifey and all, but I have to say, you look beautiful..." 
 
"For the one hundredth time! I am not married, nor will I ever be!" I grunted, taking a seat next to him.
 
"Wow you seriously don't know anything." He laughed.
 
I rolled my eyes, "What's your name anyway?"
 
"Kyuhyun." 
 
"Haha... You think I'm beautiful?" 
 
"N-no... I was just-"
 
"Awww! Your blushing!" I poked his cheeks.
 
"I AM NOT!" He yelled.
 
"I pretty sure you are!" I laughed.
 

Yesung's POV 

 
I heard laughing outside, so I went out of my room, quickly closing the door. I slowly walked out to find Sunny and Kyuhyun laughing together. I couldn't help but feel a bit of disappoinment. I stood there, watching them.
 

Sunny POV

 
I smiled, as I looked into Kyuhyun's eyes, as I leaned in, he did the same thing. I closed my eyes, and felt a soft pressure against my lips, I pressed back, and smiled.
 
"SUNNY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 2 voices yelled. I pulled back, and turned to see Yesung and Maddy staring at me.
 
"What?" I asked fiercely.
 
"You just kissed..." Yesung started, but walked away.
 
"Sunny! Why did you do that?" Maddy glared. I sat down next to Kyuhyun again.
 
"What did I do wrong?" I frowned.
 
"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you..." He got up. I pulled him back down, and sighed.
 
"I don't know why everyone is like this... Could you help me?" 
 
"But you're-"
 
"I don't know who I belong to, but for now I'd like to be yours."
 

Yesung's POV

 
"I don't know who I belong to, but for now I'd like to be yours." A voice said. She's in love with... Kyuhyun?
 

Kyuhyun's POV

 
"I don't know who I belong to, but for now I'd like to be yours." She said. I widened my eyes. She's in love with me?

Sorry for the short chapter! I haven't had as much time... But I might add another chapter tonight...