Really...

Help Me To Remember

Sunny fell asleep on the way back to the dorms. Yesung watched her intently and admired her beutiful features. She was mine just a couple months ago... She was my dollie. He sighed at the rememberance of Sunny constantly smiling at him and them sharing quick kisses every moment they got alone. But now... it's all gone. He reached out and her face, her soft skin under his fingers. Yesung brought his hand to her lips and traced them gently, not waking her. She stirred a bit and slowly opened her eyes. 

"Yesung?" She barely breathed out, her lips curving into a smile.

"Neh?" He whispered,

"Did I really... Get shot?" Sunny recalled what the doctor had said earlier at the hospital about how she got shot. 

Yesung sighed and leaned back in his chair. "To be honest... You did.. I was there with you at that moment.."

Sunny frowned and sighed as well. "Why can't I remember a thing?"

Yesung didn't respond and looked out the window. He felt hopeless... She wouldn't remember before she would fall even deeper in love with Kyuhyun.

"We're here guys!" Leeteuk yelled waking everyone up. He smirked and left the car.

"What the heck hyung?" A voice groaned from behind. Sunny giggled and also left the car with the now awaken boys. 

Sunny ran up  the stairs and opened the door to the dorms. She scanned for Kyuhyun and smiled when she saw him. 

"KYUUUUU!!!" She squealed and ran to him. He turned around and smiled as he opened his arms ready to embrace him. Sunny jumped into his arms and wraped her arms around him. "I missed you~" She whispered.

"I missed you too Sunny." He kissed her forehead. He looked over her shoulder and found Yesung glaring at him. He stormed into his room and slammed the door. Kyuhyun felt horrible... Sunny was a married girl... And he was taking her away rather than helping her to remember her true past and identity. He pushed her away and took her hands in his.

"Sunny.... I need to show you something." 

She nodded and followed him as she was taked into her room. "Look at the thing on the bed.."

Sunny was confused to see a beautiful wedding dress in front of her. She slowly walked over to it and touched it. 

I stared at myself in the mirror. This is it. The wedding dress glistened under the lights, whenever I moved. 

"Sunny?" Maddy asked.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm just nervous." 

"Hey come on... We're about to start." She took me away. My father wasn't here to "give me away" so Maddy would do it. 

"Alright... Ready?" She looked me straight int he eyes. 

I took a deep breath. "Let's do this girrrrrl!"

We laughed, and hugged each other.

Sunny fell back and gasped. She did get married... 


YAY I UPDATEDDDDD! Haha sorry guys but im finally back and determined to finish this story!