Replay

Help Me To Remember

(Read with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkoHTRGoco)

Yesung's POV

 
She fell. Blood everywhere. Everything was in slow motion then, I couldn't hear myself scream. I picked her up, and she muttered the words, "Help me to remember." She shut her eyes, as I ran into a nearby hospital. They took her out of my arms, and into the E.R. I fell to my knees. I cried. On our wedding night. She could possibly be dead. She was shot in front of my eyes. Nurses helped me get up, as I slowly went to sit down in the waiting room. The secretary had contacted Maddy, and the guys to come. And before I knew it, everyone rushed in. The guys with their heads down, and Maddy fighting, sobbing, and begging to see her best friend. Leeteuk had restrained her, as she screamed and yelled. She finally retreated to sit down in a seat far from us. We were silent. No one fell asleep, only the ringing of the front desk's telephone was echoing. No one could close their eyes. We were all restless. 
 
"Hello." Someone said.
 
We looked up. It was a doctor. 
 
"Sunny..." He started. We all held our breaths. No one blinked as the doctor continued.
 
"She made it." He concluded. We all cheered and hugged each other, and Maddy screamed in happiness.
 
"But." He said. We all stared again. "She does not remember anything that happened in the past three years. 
 
"That means... She never met me then..." I whispered.
 
"I'm sorry... We did the best we could do. The bullet had injured her memory. You should be grateful it didn't kill her." The doctor reassured.
 
"BUT SHE DOESN'T REMEBER ME! HER HUSBAND! HOW WILL SHE LOVE ME AGAIN? OUR WEDDING WAS TONIGHT! AND SHE'S GOING TO THINK OF ME AS A COMPLETE STRANGER!" I yelled in frustration. Donghae and Eunhyuk held me back, as I tried to run to find Sunny.
 
"Where is she?" I asked in a low voice.
 
"Room 9." As soon as he said that, Maddy and I ran, and burst through the door.
 
"SUNNY!" We both yelled. We gasped in shock as we saw the back of her head. It was a bloody mess... Maddy cried, as I came forward.
 
"S-Sunny?" I asked. She turned around and stared at me. She looked past me and saw Maddy. Of course she remembers Maddy... I ran and hugged her, as she squirmed and yelled.
 
"E! MADDY HELP! PEDO PEDO PEDO!!!!!" She screamed. Maddy came running, to pull us apart.
 
"Maddy where am I? Waaaaah! I was supposed to watch the release of SHINee's Replay!" She pouted.
 
"Uhh... Well don't you remember him?" She pointed at me.
 
"No... But he looks cute!" She whispered. I heard her. I couldn't help but smile a little.
 
"Well let me try to get you a laptop for you to watch Replay..." Maddy left to find a laptop. I saw pain in her eyes, as she went to find a nurse. That left me alone with her. She turned to me.
 
"Who the heck are you?" She asked.
 
"Kim Jong-woon, but you can call me Yesung." I said.
 
"Oh okay! Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked giggling. 
 
"I'm married. In fact, I just got married today." I held back my tears.
 
"Where's your wife then?" She
 
"In front of me." 
 
"She's a ghost? I'm so sorry!" She said reassuringly.
 
"No... I was talking about you..." I said slowly.
 
"Riiiiight... I'm a single woman, bro." She smirked. 
 
"But..." 
 
"Just go! You're cute, but your kinda scaring me..." She turned back, and I walked out. The doctor wasn't kidding.
 
"Hyung? What happened?" Asked Henry.
 
"She doesn't remember me... Or any of us. She said she wanted to watch the new release of Replay by SHINee..." I said. Everyone gasped.
 
"But that was three years ago!" Shindong said.
 
"That's the point." I looked down.
 
"I'm so sorry, hyung..." Ryeowook patted my back. Everyone followed, and I just looked at the ring on my finger. The one we had exchanged earlier... I'll be with her no matter what... I will make her remember.