Bonus 2

Jellybeans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]jellybeans.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Bonus 2[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

dedicated to mikasa07. i hope ya'll like this bonus chapter!

Enjoy!

;;;;;;

 

It was the middle of summer. Kang Eun Na and Kim Taehyung unfortunately still had classes in those months. How could one even think straight under such scorching heat?

Balancing out the misfortune was the famous summer break; Just two weeks of relaxation and rest from university responsibilities.

"Where do you want to go this summer break?" Eun Na asked giddily. Her steps turning into a joyful hopping. One of her hand holding one strap of her bag while the other held the Popsicle Taehyung bought just for her.

Taehyung took out his iced Popsicle with a loud pop before facing Eun Na, his lips wet with the sticky melted Popsicle. "I'm probably just staying at home. You?"

Eun Na's eyes widened, obviously expecting a different answer. Her expression slightly faltered - just enough to be noticed and not noticed. "Oh, okay."

Eun Na stayed silent afterwards, not bothering to answer Taehyung's question. She did not know if Taehyung even sensed her disappointment, and this dampened her mood even more; her glee melting away like her cola-flavored Popsicle.

However, Taehyung noticed Eun Na's silence. The stupid thing was he did not say anything about his observation, thinking that Eun Na was just having those moods where she'd tend to be quiet and secretive for a while.

For the rest of their journey home, Eun Na did not utter a word though she silently answered to Taehyung's basic questions with just a nod or a shake of the head.

This was Eun Na's turn to sleep over at the Kim's residence. Taehyung would have thought they went back to the time when they ignored each other for a month (those awful 30 days without Kang Eun Na), however his girlfriend was particularly jolly with his parents and with his hyung.

Despite being a wall away that night (because Mr. and Mrs. Kim are absolutely against Taehyung's request to sneak over in Eun Na's room), Eun Na and Taehyung did not fail to think of a way to communicate without shouting at the wall so that the other would hear. They text and call each other. At times they'd reach until 2 in the morning, but most of the time they'd send a simple good night text because college is a drag.

However, that night Taehyung never received a text. He waited a bit more, but one hour later, Eun Na's name did not pop from his screen. He texted her instead, but Eun Na did not reply.

Taehyung slept that night with his mind going over the events of that day then try to decipher his mistake in between while his heart was sobbing in disappointment.

;;;;;;

"Girls are stupid." Yoongi earned a smack from Taehyung because of that, in defense of his girlfriend, Eun Na.

"See? No surprise that you're still single hyung." Jungkook whistled, his arm raised over his head while his hands were intertwined at the back of his head.

"And you aren't?" Yoongi scowled, "I am your hyung, Taehyung."

"I'm still too young, Yoongi hyung. I'll think about dating once I'm in college." Jungkook explained innocently.

"Eun Na's just... being complicated right now." Taehyung confessed while he reached to rub the spot where he smacked Yoongi.

"Why don't you ask her what's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"No, hyung. Rule number one when dating is that you should never ask your girlfriend 'What's wrong?'. Again, another obvious reason why you're single." Jungkook explained.

Yoongi scowled, "What should you say? Wait, where did you even get that logic?"

"My female classmates have such loud voices, you really have no choice but to listen to 'what their boyfriends did wrong' and 'what their boyfriends should do or should have done'." Jungkook answered.

"Then what should I ask Eun Na?" Taehyung pouted at Jungkook. It had been about two days since Eun Na started silently conversing with him. This was worse than when she was totally avoiding him. What's more is that he's missing his daily dose of 'jellybeans'.

"Hyung," Jungkook placed a hand over at Taehyung's shoulder before he pulled his hyung closer. With Jungkook's arm around Taehyung's shoulder, he used his other hand for convincing gestures as he explained, "The best thing to say is 'Want to talk about it?' If she won't talk about it and says some irrelevant stuff, she's giving a clue. It's kinda like an indirect answer. So you gotta be witty and good in interpreting."

"I give up," Yoongi groaned and raised his arms in surrender, "How complicated could they get?"

"Girls are mysterious, a trait that interests us boys. With this kind of interest, we tend to want to know more about them, eventually leading to love." Jungkook wisely said while he used his forefinger and thumb to metaphorically draw a beard on his face.

"Teach me, Jungkook-ssi." Yoongi requested in awe.

"If I become your hyung forever, sure." Jungkook compromised. Of course he earned a flick from Yoongi.

"Ow hyung! Stop it!" Jungkook squealed, with Yoongi trying to kick his dongsaeng's shin.

Meanwhile, Taehyung thought deep about what he should do. He took in Jungkook's advice, suddenly picturing out a scenario where in he's conversing with Eun Na.

He sighed, depressed that he had another problem to deal with even though he hasn't crossed the first big mountain. How was he supposed to know how a girl's mind works? They compare a woman's mind to tangled wires, but to him, honestly untangling wires are much easier than deciphering the female brain.

Taehyung would just pray that once he speaks with Eun Na, he'd be able to get something from his girlfriend AND not make it worse as it already is.

("NO HYUNG! DON'T DESTROY MY CHASTITY. I DON'T WANT TO BE A CHILDLESS FATHER IN THE FUTURE!" Jungkook now shouted in horror.

"COME BACK HERE AND LET ME JUST KICK THEM ONCE!" Yoongi tried to chase Jungkook, but his short 'million-dollar' legs were no match for Jungkook's youthful muscles.

"Stop talking about ball-crushing in public. There are children listening." Taehyung shook his head.

"TAEHYUNG HYUNG HELP ME!")

;;;;;;

Eun Na had been sighing the whole day. Her classmates took notice of it, but it wasn't them that she liked to notice her. 'Why can't Taehyung just ask me what's wrong with me?'

Still, Eun Na joined Taehyung in going home because it had been routine and she liked to be by Taehyung's side as the latter also wanted to the former. She was now currently walking to where she and her boyfriend met before going home, her face down turned into a discreet pout while her head bent down.

Just before she took a step, she saw another pair of sneakers in front of her and in a flash her cheeks were being squished by a familiar warmth.

Eun Na was forced to look up and in just moments she received three wet kisses, two one either of her cheeks and one just teasingly at the corner of her lips. She didn't have to say his name to know who it was.

"That was make-up jellybeans for the past two days. The other one was a part of my jellybean medicine for today." Taehyung whispered, his forehead leaning over Eun Na's.

Just before Eun Na could utter a word, Taehyung had pulled away and s his hand down to take Eun Na's smaller ones into his own. He began to tug her forward and soon they were out of the school gates (and away from the gossiping and fan girling eyes inside the university campus). "Come on, I have some groceries to buy."

Eun Na thought Taehyung was taking her somewhere date-like, and so it made Eun Na wonder why the grocery store.

Once inside, Taehyung had kept Eun Na close to his side (not that she wanted to stray away from him or even let go of his hand). He dragged her along tons of aisles, stopping longer at the sodas and sweets section

Inside their cart were chips, two big bottles of sodas (one flavored and the other original), a few packs of salty chips, and tons of graham crackers, condensed milk, and Eun Na's favorite milk chocolate. (And also two packs of tampons for Eun Na because Taehyung knew better than Eun Na about the visitation of her monthly menstruation)

The amount of BRANDED groceries made Eun Na want to at least pay half of it, but Taehyung insisted that he was ready for this and that he'd calculated it even before coming there. When they exited the store, Taehyung had no choice but to let Eun Na carry one if the three plastic bags they had purchased.

"Let's go to my house." Taehyung gestured with his head, letting Eun Na walk first so that he could at least keep an eye on her from behind.

They reached the Kims' residence safely, only for Eun Na to find it empty. "They said they were going to buy the watermelons I wanted. I was supposed to buy but Dad said it was too far."

Eun Na nodded in understanding. She followed Taehyung into the kitchen where he dropped the grocery bags onto the kitchen island and then started to approach the refrigerator. When he opened it, Eun Na's eyebrows furrowed, "What's with the mangoes and watermelons?"

Taehyung turned to look at Eun Na, his hands full with ripe yellow mangoes. As he placed them beside the grocery bags, he answered, "It's a secret. Come on, help me with cutting these mangoes."

Eun Na could sense that Taehyung was planning something - something for her. His shy jellybean smile and him bringing out her favorite fruits was a sure proof. She walked over beside her boyfriend whilst she tried to hide her flustered smile.

As planned, Taehyung and Eun Na did peel and cut the mangoes into edible cubes. When the mango peels and the mango seeds were disposed and every single mango was cut, Eun Na immediately knew what they were going to do as soon as Taehyung took out the graham crackers and the condensed milk.

"Mango Float?" Eun Na's eyes sparkled, her voice squeaking into a squeal, something Taehyung was expecting as he gave out a chuckle and answered, "Yeah,. It's mango season, and I immediately thought about making one with you because we rarely eat it."

Eun Na nodded, a little bit more lively than before while she rubbed her hands, "Alright, I do the designing, you do the filling."

"Yes ma'am."

;;;;;;

"Taehyung, we're home!"

"I'm in the kitchen with 'Eun Na', dad." Mr. Kim did not fail to notice how Taehyung emphasized Eun Na's name.

Mr. Kim's eyes widened in understanding as he struggled with the huge watermelon, trying not to make a single noise with it. "Oh, hi Eun Na dear. Taehyung, I'll just be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter