Bonus

Jellybeans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]jellybeans.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Bonus[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"What if the test results are positive, Tae?"

"Don't worry. If it is, I promise I will take full responsibility of you."

"But, I'm scared."

Kang Eun Na leaned over at Taehyung's shoulder as the latter held her hands tightly while her hair, "Just remember that I won't leave you."

Eun Na and Taehyung were in a hospital, over at the waiting area. The girl had just gotten examined and they were both waiting for the result in anxiety. She wouldn't have been so nervous if she didn't unusually vomit that morning.

The two heard faint footsteps from the distance slowly approaching them. They looked up nd saw that it was the doctor that Eun Na approached ... with the dreadful manila envelop probably containing the test results.

"How is she doctor?" Taehyung asked, his hand holding tighter onto Eun Na's. For some reason, her hands felt bonier than before. He made a mental note to make Eun Na gain a bit of fat later when he treats her to an eat-all-you-can dessert buffet they passed by on their way to the hospital.

The doctor took out a paper from the envelop and scrutinized it. The doctor then looked up, expecting the nervous gazes of the young couple.

"It's positive."

Eun Na felt her world crash down. It can't be positive. She was still too youg for this.

Taehyung was shocked because he thought that the result would be impossible. However his surprise was short-lived as his face contorted to a scolding expression before whacking Eun Na's head. He guess that he won't be bringing Eun Na to any dessert buffet that day.

"Pabo, you've been eating too many sweets that you finally get sick! This explains the sore throat! Why didn't I see thus coming? You getting sick because of a tonsilitis!"

Eun Na merely pouted as she accepted Taehyung's subtle whacks. She was at fault anyway. Maybe she had gone far with her sweets galore. "I'm sorry oppa." She croaked and a cough followed after.

Taehyung softened almost immediately. How could he not when his best (girl) friend was still so adorable despite her being sick with fever. "Aish,"

Taehyung turned to the doctor then thanked the professional. He then dragged Eun Na out of the hospital so that they could go home.

Being the good boyfriend he was, Taehyung removed his one-out-of-many coats and made Eun Na wear it. Feeding a sick girl into the harsh outdoor temperature of a snowy day wasn't exactly an accurate medicine.

"Oppa, I'm hungry." Eun Na leaned her head again towards Taehyung's shoulder while they were on the bus to their hometown. "I want some chocolate pie."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and flicked Eun Na's eyebrows. "You're sick because of desserts. Don't even think that I would feed you anything sweet while you're sick."

Eun Na sniffed and pouted her lips, an expression that Taehyung could not absolutely dismiss.

Taehyung sighed, probably because he was too weak for falling for such aegyo, "Maybe until you get better, Nana. So, get better quickly if you want that chocolate pie."

"Ne~" *cough cough cough cough*

;;;;;;

"You are not getting out of bed. I'm not letting you."

Taehyung was standing over the side of Eun Ba's where the owner was sitting up, ready to evacuate her mattress.

"But, it's my turn to sleep over at your house." Eun Na pouted again, hoping her charms would make her at least get her way. (Because no matter how hard she tried, when she asked cutely for sweets, Taehyung was firm on not letting her.)

Taehyung's eyes were gradually softening. But as he was about to give in, he firmly said, "No. You need to rest, Nana. Sleepovers are prohibitted when you are sick."

"Hmph", Eun Na slumped over her head rest and crossed her arms, "But you still sleep over when you are sick even if I tell you not to."

This time, Taehyung sighed and sat down by the side of Eun Na's bed. he reached out for the girl's and he was glad she did not pull away, "Kang Eun Na. It's just that you rarely get sick unlike me who sometimes get sick."

"What's the difference?" Eun Na turned her head to another direction even though she was tempted to look at Taehyung when she felt him scooting closer to her. He lifted the blankets and in went his lower body - making the warmth trapped inside even warmer especially with two bodies in.

"By rarely I meant this is the first time you got sick. By sometimes I meant I get a flu or colds or fever like once in one or two months." Taehyung nudged Eun Na's shoulder, smiling as he saw his best friend struggle with trying to ignore him.

"Don't exaggerate; I experienced sickness when I was a kid." Eun Na grumbled, but really she was subtly leaning over to Taehyung's side.

However, the boy noticed the subtle gesture and responded by giggling and wrapping an arm around Eun Na's waist from behind her. He felt her flinch with surprise, making him hug her tighter. "That was before I even started being friends with you, maybe. But, my point here is that you have a special case."

"You make me sound like I'm some disabled kid." The girl looked up to glare at Taehyung but she found it as a huge mistake because the boy looking at her lovingly was making her lose her mad act. It was especially difficult because he was smiling his famous jellybean smile!

Taehyung slightly pinched Eun Na's cheek, frowning slightly that the skin felt as if it was burning. "Let's have another deal," He leaned down just to be on face level with Eun Na as he reached up and touched the girl's forehead (It was still very warm). "If you get better - as soon as you get better - I'll treat you to some chocolate pie, you'll stay over at my house for a week, and I'll give your bag of jellybeans back. Deal?"

"That's unfair. You won't even benefit from it. It's supposed to be some compromise." Eun Na looked up with apologetic and worried eyes.

"Oh," Taehyung slightly smirked as he leaned away, "Trust me, I'll benefit from it. So, hurry up and get well."

Eun Na excitedly nodded before willingly slumping over her bed. Taehyung tucked her in the warm cover and waited until the girl was sleeping soundly.

;;;;;;

"I won't let you skip classes because of me, Tae-tae."

Eun Na had been down with fever for two days now. Fortunately, she's making progress with her health. Sometimes she wished she'd never get better because slacking off at home and just ditching university because of an acceptable excuse w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter