Amusement Park

Christmas One Shots

“Hyung! Let’s go to the amusement park!” Hansol heard an energetic voice said behind him then suddenly feeling a heavy burden on his back.

          Hansol looked behind him, and true enough, it was Chan who was clinging to him like a little koala.

          “Chan! Get off me! You’re too heavy!” Hansol said. He was so irritated that almost all the hyungs are off on their little paradise with their lovers (soon to be lovers in the case of Minghao and Junhui hyung) or with their best friends (As the case with their oldest hyungs, Hansol still don’t know if Jeonghan hyung is with Jisoo hyung or with Seungcheol hyung), or just lazing around the house (like him, Chan, Seokmin hyung and Seungkwan). He really wanted to spend Christmas with his family, but due to their schedules, they have to remain in the dorms. He misses Sophia dearly, his sister, and wanted to eat his mom’s French toast for breakfast again.

          Chan was not listening to a word he is saying and just kept clinging to him and whining that they should go to the amusement park. Hansol had had enough of their maknaes whining so he said, Fine! Let’s go the amusement park! But we need to have Seokmin hyung and Seungkwan accompany us. Seungcheol hyung would lose his head if we go out just the two of us,”

          “yay! Be right back hyung! Get your wallet and coat! I wanna ride the roller coaster!” Chan excitedly said while running off to tell their other members. Hansol sighed in frustration. He wanted to spend Christmas Day in peace but their maknae has other ideas for them.

 

          Chan on the other hand was bubbling with excitement. Today was Christmas, just a few more days and he’ll be older, then their debut was a huge success, and in just a few moments, he’ll be with his favorite hyung and some of their members for his first time in an amusement park!

          “Seokmin hyung! Seungkwan hyung! Do you want to come with us to the amusement park?” the maknae excitedly asked his two hyungs when he got to their room.

          “Amusement park?” Seokmin asked.

          “Yeah, I want to go there and I already invited Hansol hyung and he said yes. So do you hyungs want to come?” Chan asked while bouncing with excitement.

          His two hyungs looked at each other, and seeming to read each other’s minds, the both looked at the youngest and nodded their heads, a smile on their faces.

          “Yay! Come down quickly hyungs! Just bring your coats and wallets!” Chan yelled while going quickly to his shared bedroom.

 

Seokmin looked at his best friend with a mischievous smile. He quirked an eyebrow and asked, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

He saw the younger nodded his head while smirking, “Of course! It’s time for operation ‘Make Chan and Hansol an Official Couple!’”

They shared a look again and laughed evilly.

“It’s too bad Soonyoung hyung is not with us today. He’ll be so jealous that we took over this project,” Seungkwan said to the older.

“You know Jihoon hyung would kill him if he performed what he originally planned. He’s too savage sometimes with his plans. But imagine Mingyu’s face when tomorrow, the maknaes announced that they’re dating,” Seokmin said.

          “Forget Mingyu hyung, just imagine Jeonghan hyung despairing that his son is all grown up and is dating someone now. He’ll surely burst into tears,” Seungkwan laughed.

          Seokmin joined his best friend in laughing. “So what do you think we should do?”

          “Okay, listen. I have this all planned out. Firstly…”

 

          Hansol was waiting for everyone looking very glum when Chan found him. He not only wanted to go to the amusement park for himself, but that was the main reason, but also because he saw how gloomy his favorite hyung is. He wanted everyone to be happy this Christmas!

          “Hyung!” He yelled, which surprised the older while hugging him and acting as if a koala.

          “Hmm? Are you ready? Did they say yes?” Hansol asked him.

          “Umm, yeah. Of course they said yes! How could they refused when, I, the cutest maknae, asked them to come?” He boasts while acting cute.

          “Chan-ah, you’re not the cutest maknae, no matter what you think,” Hansol said while ruffling his hair.

          “Hyung, you’re mean! Anyway, I invited Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung since they’re fighting again,” Chan said nonchalantly while fixing his ruffled hair.

          “They’re fighting again? What did they fight about now?” Hansol asked him while trying to hide his smirk.

          It was notorious in their group how the couple fights about the most nonsensical things, and it amuses the whole group, and they always bet on who would give in first between the two and apologized. So far, Hansol and Chan made the most money by always betting on Mingyu hyung because Mingyu can’t stand knowing anyone is angry with him and can’t talk to that person, while Wonwoo hyung is perfectly okay with not talking to anyone for days and locked himself in the room watching sci-fi movies and reading books. And Wonwoo hyung’s stern face is a big turn on for Mingyu hyung, that’s why Wonwoo hyung sometimes initiates the fights between them for some reason that the other people in their group don’t understand.

          “I think I overheard burger and dogs in their conversation, but I don’t really know. I just want them to have fun on this day instead of fighting so I invited them,” Chan said while shrugging his shoulders.

          They were enjoying a comfortable silence when they heard yelling from behind the doors. They quickly stood up and peeked through the open space to see the above mention couple yelling on top of their lungs while putting on their coats.

          “Why do you think I gave you that burger? Because I knew you liked them, that’s why!” Mingyu yelled.

          “Is that the only reason? Or were you buttering me up because you told your dongsaeng to bring your stupid dog to the dorm tomorrow? Yeah, I know. I overheard you telling her and saying that it’s a secret and you don’t want me to know, well guess what? I overheard it from you! Because of your stupid freaking mouth. And just so you know, I won’t come near you tomorrow or the next week because you’ll be around that stupid dog the entire time!” Wonwoo huff while forcing the door opened and the two eavesdropper dropped to the floor because they were leaning on the said door and was not able to get off it quickly enough.

          Hansol was squished by Chan and two accidentally locked lips. Their eyes both widen as they stared at each other. Chan quickly got off Hansol and stared at the two hyungs that were also staring at them.

          “Look at what you’ve done! You’ve robbed the kids of their first kiss! I’m telling Jeonghan hyung!” Mingyu yelled while storming off to who knows where.

          “Don’t tell Jeonghan hyung, you stupid ingrate!” Wonwoo yelled while following the said ingrate.

          Chan and Hansol looked at each other, the latter still on the floor his hand on his lips, but both of them don’t know if they should laugh at the silliness of the older hyungs or cry at what happened between them.

 

          Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, the six of them arrive at the amusement park. Seungkwan and Seokmin looked at each other and dragged the oldest couple and left the maknae couple saying that they would queue up to food.

          Hansol is still feeling awkward with what happened earlier so he can’t look directly at Chan, Chan on the other hand is bursting with excitement, looking around at all the rides that he can see.

          “Hansol hyung let’s go to that ride! No, that one! Or that one! I can’t choose, hyung, come on!” Chan said while pulling Hansol towards him.

          “Wait Chan! Slow down!” Hansol tried to tell the excited maknae but it fell to deaf ears. The maknae in question is enveloped in his bubble of happiness and is solely focused in having fun.

          They arrived at the long line for a roller coaster ride, after Chan changed his mind a million times before.

          “Hyung, are you okay with this ride?” Chan asked with puppy dog eyes.  Even though Hansol doesn’t usually liked high places, or superfast rides, he can’t help but agree when he saw how cute the maknae is being, unknowingly doing aegyo in front of him.

          Meanwhile, the two other couple was spying the youngest couple a few meters away. Seungkwan and Seokmin wore sunglasses while Mingyu and Wonwoo wore matching dog shaped hats. The two seemed to reconcile and acting lovey dovey with each other again.

          “So why are we following the two again instead of enjoying ourselves?” Mingyu asked while playing with Wonwoo’s fingers.

          “So that we can see how cute they are and make Jeonghan jealous by relating how we saw them have their date, of course!” Seungkwan said sassily.

          “And for us not to tell the oldest hyungs how you two ‘accidentally’ made the two of them kiss,” Seokmin added, Imagine Jisoo hyung’s face if he learned what you two did. He’ll make you read the bible the whole day!”

          Wonwoo and Mingyu shuddered at the thought. It actually happened before and it was not an experience worth repeating.

          “It was accidental, though,” Wonwoo murmured.

          Seungkwan and Seokmin looked at Wonwoo as if he’s not telling the truth, and the oldest smiled sheepishly. “So we planned to have a fight to make Hansol laugh, but we didn’t intend for them to kiss though!” He defended himself.

          “Sure hyung, whatever you say,” Seungkwan said while joining hands with Seokmin and followed the maknaes further when he saw a few people is in between them.

          “Sometimes I really hate the two,” Wonwoo murmured to Mingyu’s chest.

          “Hey Wonwoo, do you want to have a little fun having revenge on the two?” Mingyu asked while the elder’s back.

          “Of course! What do you have in mind?” Wonwoo looked at his mischievous boyfriend.

          “First we need Soonyoung hyung and the others,” Mingyu replied while flashing his canine smile.

 

          The day passed by quickly, with the maknaes enjoying their time roaming around the amusement park, Seungkwan and Seokmin trailing them, and Mingyu and Wonwoo enjoying a little date amongst them while coordinating with their other members on their big plan.

          It’s almost closing time and Hansol is having the time of his life. He almost forgot how lonely he felt earlier. He looked at his companion, they were on their last ride for the day- The ferris wheel. He looked at Chan seriously, noting how happy and innocent he looked. ’it’s now or never,’ he thought.

          Chan felt like someone was staring at him and looked at Hansol. He saw the older seriously studying him and he suddenly felt conscious.

          “Why are you staring at me, hyung? Is there some leftover ice cream on my face?” he asked, while patting on his cheeks.

          “No, there’s nothing on your cheeks. In fact, you look perfect Chan,” Hansol said.

          A blush suddenly appeared on Chan’s face. “P-pe-perfect? I’m not perfect hyung,” he stammered.

          “No Chan, you are perfect,” Hansol said while the younger’s cheeks.

          “Wha-what are you doing hyung?” Chan asked, his voice almost failing him. He swallowed as he’s a bit uncomfortable with all the staring that the older is doing.

          That swallowing did it. Hansol finally lost the thin thread holding on to his self-control. He put the hand Chan’s cheeks at the back of his neck and pulled the younger to him. He kissed him properly this time.

          Chan was at a lost for words. His hyung is kissing him! Him! All thoughts were all over the place but one thing suddenly came to mind. He like kissing his hyung and wanted to do it more. And with that thought, he kissed back.

          Hansol on the other hand was feeling panicky when Chan was not doing anything. But when the younger finally kiss back, he was so happy. After what seems like a lifetime, Hansol stopped the kiss to rest his forehead to Chan’s. They were both breathing deeper.

          “Wha-what was that for, hyung?” Chan asked breathlessly.

          “That’s for messing up my feelings Chan. And as thanks,” Hansol said.

          “When did I ever messed up your feeling hyung?” Chan asked confused. Thinking the worst at what the older said.

          “It was all fine and good earlier today. But then you have to be your adorable self today and made me fall for you.”

          “You-you’ve fallen for me hyung? ME?!” Chan asked incredulously.

          “Of course!”

          “But why me?”

          “Were you not listening? Because it’s you-you are so wonderful, trying to cheer me up, your exuberance and innocence, your laughter, everything about you draws me in. And today’s events just made me realize how much I love you,” Hansol confessed.

          “Are you sure hyung? Am I really what you want?” Chan asked Hansol.

          “Of course, pabo! Would I kiss you if I didn’t like you?”

          “Umm… Speaking of kissing, do you think we could do it again? I kind of like it,” Chan confessed sheepishly.

          Hansol laughed at the innocent picture that Chan painted and obliged the younger’s request.

 

          “Yes! Mission success!” Seungkwan Yelled while pumping out his fists in the air when he and Seokmin saw the new couple alight from the ride.

          The two younger looked confusedly at what Seokmin and Seungkwan was doing. They were doing a victory dance at the middle of the plaza and people were laughing at the two idiots -idols.

          “What are you doing hyung?” Chan asked.

          “We’re doing a victory dance because we finally made you a couple, finally you hear?” Seokmin said after he caught his breath from all the dancing that they did.

          “You made us a couple, excuse me?” Hansol said while glaring at the two.

          “Well you see, it was all part of our plans, we made you two enjoy yourselves while keeping tabs on you, and then provided some romantic atmosphere earlier during-“ Seungkwan was not finish saying whatever he intends to say because a familiar screeching was heard behind them.

          The four of them turned around and saw a fuming Jeonghan hyung followed by Jisoo hyung, Seungcheol hyung and the rest of their members.

          “SO THIS IS YOUR PLAN BOO SEUNGKWAN AND LEE SEOKMIN? YOU DARE DESTROY MY SON’S INNOCENCE! COMEOVER HERE YOU TWO!” Jeonghan yelled while running towards the above mention duo.

          Seeing as how angry Jeonghan is, the said duo ran for their lives in the opposite directions.

          “Congratulations you two, you make a great couple. Hansol let’s talk later, okay? Bye Chan, I’m off to assassinate some members first, talk to you late son and son-in-law!” Jeonghan said to the confused couple before running off to the direction Seungkwan and Seokmin went off to.

          “Come on Jisoo, let’s follow Jeonghan before he really kills those troublesome kids,” Seungcheol said while pulling on Jisoo’s sweatshirt.

          The other members crowded the new couple and pinched their cheeks and tried to pry from them what happened. While in the back of the members’ circle, where no one can hear Mingyu whispered to Wonwoo’s ears “So do you like our revenge, Wonwoo?”

          Wonwoo pecked the younger’s cheeks and said “Yes! I love you Kim Mingyu!”

 

 

A/N:

this story is like 3x the length of the other stories but why do i feel like the content is less than the others? Anyway, thank you for following this story! I hoped you guys like it! And don't be shy to say whatever your impression on these stories, whether you loved it or you think it's trash, I don't care, I just want to know what you guys think! Bye guys! And I hope you give my other stories a chance too...:)