Kitty Cats

Christmas One Shots

Soonyoung, Jihoon

 

          “Jihoon-ah! Look snow!” Soonyoung yelled while running around the park.

     

         “Soonyoung, it’s getting late, we should back right now,” Jihoon grumpily said.

 

          “But I’m still enjoying being outside, Jihoon-ah. Come here, look. The snow is deep enough for me to make snow angels,” Soonyoung said while promptly laying down on the snow to make snow angels.

 

          “Ya! Pabo! You’ll catch your death if you continue to do that! It’s too cold!” Jihoon yelled at the laughing Soonyoung.

 

          “Don’t be such a nagger, Jihoonie. Come on, enjoy the cold weather!” Soonyoung said while swinging along his arms.

 

          Jihoon sighed in annoyance. He hadn’t slept for days because he was arranging music for their upcoming album, trying to learn all the hard choreography that his boyfriend keeps coming up with (although most of it might not be even used for their next promotions), and trying to produce another album for their sunbaes. He felt really tired and can hear his bed calling him to sleep.

 

          Jihoon was about to protest again that he wants to go home, when Soonyoung suddenly stood up and went to hug him.

 

          “Yah! You’re cold! Let go of me!” Jihoon protested.

 

          “Ahhh, just a minute. You feel so warm, Jihoonie,” Soonyoung whispered in his boyfriend’s ears.

 

          Jihoon blushed at what Soonyoung said. They rarely say mushy things to each other since it’s both not their styles, but Soonyoung seems to be full of aegyo today.

 

          ‘Fine, just a minute okay,” Jihoon murmured and hugged his partner back.

 

          Seconds turn into minutes and they are still there, right at the center of the park hugging. It felt really good to Jihoon just holding his boyfriend, like there’s nothing to worry about.

 

          “Okay, time’s up. Come on let’s go back to the dorm,” Jihoon said while disengaging himself from his partner’s arms.

 

          “Wait Jihoonie,” Soonyoung protested as Jihoon is pulling him away from the park.

 

          “What?”

 

          “Instead of going back to the dorm, do you think we can just go to the mall? I don’t want to go home yet,” Soonyoung pouted.

 

          “The mall? There are a lot of people there! I don’t want to share you with the fans if we’re spotted there together!” Jihoon exclaimed.

 

          Soonyoung was smiling as Jihoon continued to rant about how it’s one of their only days to be together, and that they should spend it just with the two of them. Soonyoung finds it cute that his boyfriend who appears so cute and fluffy is really a territorial man. The contrast with his face and attitude is one of the most endearing qualities of his boyfriend.

 

          “Okay, not the mall. How about a restaurant?” Soonyoung asked.

 

          “Not that too, since there are a lot of people eating out today.” Jihoon said. He pondered on where to go and came up with a brilliant idea when he saw his boyfriend shivering in the cold.

 

          “Come on. I’ve got an idea on where we can go,” Jihoon said while pulling again his boyfriend to where their destination would be. Soonyoung was about to protest on being dragged but just decided to let his boyfriend lead him to where they are going.

 

          After walking for a few minutes, Soonyoung heard Jihoon murmured, “Finally!” then went inside a café.

 

          When they enter, Soonyoung was flabbergasted at what he saw: cats-cats everywhere!

 

          “Wha-what?” Soonyoung stammered.

 

          “I remember you saying that you’d like a pet someday, and this is the nearest café where they have cats everywhere. Besides, you remind me sometimes of a cat, and you need to be warmed up from all the playing that you did outside,” Jihoon explained, seeing clearly that his boyfriend was confused.

 

          “Wow! I said that like a few years ago! You still remember that?” Soonyoung asked.

 

          “well, yeah. I have a sharp memory when it comes to those things,” Jihoon said shyly.

 

          “Aww, look at you blushing, Jihoonie. And you’re wrong, you know. I’m not like a cat, you are. With all the background noises that you make in our songs,” Soonyoung said.

 

          Jihoon looks like he was about to protest, but just sighed. He knows there’s no changing Soonyoung’s opinion.

 

          “Oh, before I forget. Here’s your present,” Jihoon said while giving his boyfriend a box of expensive chocolates.

 

          “Wow! You didn’t have to, you know! I’m happy just staying with you today,” Soonyoung said while blushing.

 

          “I know. But it’s wrong for me not to give you anything today. Besides, it’s only chocolate.”

 

          “Still, I didn’t get you anything!” Soonyoung exclaimed. He was really sad that he didn’t prepare anything for his boyfriend when a sudden thought came to him.

 

          Jihoon looked at the worried expression on Soonyoung’s face and was about to comfort him, when he was suddenly enveloped in his lover’s arms.

 

          “Yah! What are you-“ he was cut off from continuing with Soonyoung lips on his own. He tried to resist, as it was a public face but he immediately melted when Soonyoung persisted.

 

          Finally, after what felt like a lifetime, Soonyoung disengaged himself from Jihoon.

 

          “What was that for?” Jihoon asked when he regained his breath.

 

          “That was my thank you for the chocolates! Merry Christmas Jihoonie!” Soonyoung said while leading his blushing boyfriend to the most secluded part of the café.

 

          “Merry Christmas too, you prick,” the blushing Jihoon whispered while trailing along.