Chapter 05

Fussy Little Sister

Daehyun POV 

'But, are you really sure about this? We can take the sue, hyung doesn't care about my reputation and so the others' I said to her. She shakes her head. 'Even myself don't want this but I just don't want your group's reputation be affected by me. I'll be feeling guilty for my whole life.' She answered and hugs me tightly. She bury her face on my chest. I her hair to comfort her. Please bear with this 3 months. 

We walks back in to Mr.Yang's room and he offer us a seat again. 'Sir, my younger sister agree to this. She willing to be your unofficial trainee for 3 months.' 'Good. That's really good. I'm sure she will doing great during the 3 months period' Err I don't think so. I thought to myself. 'Yes sir I'm sure too' and give him a smile. Just to ensure him. 

'Okay now both parties already agreed, so can we sign the contract?' Mr.Yang said. 'Yeah sure why not' Daehee answered him. Kind of rude so I pinch her thighs and glares at her. 'Sorry' she said and we sign the contract. I'm signing it as witness. 'Thank you for taking chance as my trainee Jung Daehee-sshi.' 'Mm yeah it's not like I have another option' Daehee answered and rolls her eyes.

Aish this kid. 'Sorry for her behavior sir, we'll get going first. But, when she going to start her trainee time?' I ask him before heading out from his room. 'That, I'll contact you later'. 'Okay sir. Thank you' and we bow to him then head out from his room. 'How's your feeling?' 'Worse.' This kid going to be one of big entertainment trainees still feeling worst. 'You should be grateful though. But I know you don't wish for this' I said to Daehee. 

'I never wish this. But I'll just follow the flow. But can we go for a date? It's been awhile I'm having a date with you' she said with aegyo which she only shows to me. 'Yeah sure sure, there is cafe near this building. Let's have a date there Miss.Fussy' I said and she scoffed. 'I'm not fussy you fat Dae.' I just chuckles at her and ruffles her hair. 

Mino POV 

Argh, so tired. Even in the morning I'm feeling tired. Well that's life of a trainee. You got to work so hard for your debut. And works more hard after debut. I'm on my way to YG's cafeteria to have a breakfast. Then I saw one familiar face, it's that girl and Jung Daehyun! What they doing here and more important what is that girl doing here with Jung Daehyun. Okay why do I care about that girl. 

'Hello, I'm Song Mino, I'm your fan Jung Daehyun-sshi.' I greet Jung Daehyun and bow to him. 'Tch, no one ask for your name' the girl said. How annoying aish. If Jung Daehyun not here I'll probably shut that mouth of her. 'Hello, Mino-sshi. Thank you for being my fan. So rare to have a fanboy. Ah and sorry for my younger sister's behavior' he said and also bows to me.

'Daehee say sorry to Mino-sshi, and Mino-sshi just call me Daehyun' he said. Daehyun's really nice while his younger sister are totally opposite one. 'I don't want to. No and no. For your information, he's the one hit my head with a ball' I widen my eyes. 'S-sorry I didn't do it on purpose. I kick the ball out of frustration didn't know it will hit her head.' I said stutter a bit. Well I'm afraid Daehyun will get mad. 

'Okay now Daehee, he already said sorry. Forgive him and say sorry too.' Daehyun said and he's not get mad at me. Phew. 'Aish why do I have to say sorry? I don't do anything wrong. I'm hungry. Let's go now.' Daehee said and want to drag Daehyun along. 'You go first to the car and wait me there. I have something to say.' Daehyun said and give her the key car. 

'I'm sorry for her behavior. She always like that. Please don't take her words to heart.' 'Ah it's okay. I'm sorry too for hit her head with a ball.' I said to Daehyun. 'And please drop the sshi' I said again to him. He offer me his hand and I gladly take his hand. We shake our hands. 'I get go first Mino-yah. Or Daehee will get mad at me. Hehe. Bye nice to know you!' He said and bid goodbye to me. Daehyuny's really a good guy. I thought to myself. Ah I should go get my breakfast now.

Your POV

I really hate that guy! Argh and why hyung being nice to him. Hyung should kick and punch and do whatever to him! Aishhh. 'Okay! Kkaja!' Dae hyung said and getting on the car. He drive off to the cafe. 'Hyung~~ why you being nice to him. You should at least slap him' I said to him and huffs my cheeks. 'Well he looking good and nice. And I bet you and him look good together' 'Nooooooooo' I scream loudly like it was the horrifying things I heard. Well it is.

'Yah are you out of your mind? Why did you scream?' 'It's because you said me and what No Mino? Mino? Whatever his name look good together. Gosh I think I might puke now' I said dramatically and act out the puke action. 'Stop being overreact Daehee. We arrived already. Kkaja!' Yes finally a date with Dae hyung. I miss having date with him. He's always been busy. 

'I want cheesecake, choc mud cheese, and a latte' I said to the waitress. But she's not paying attention to me. Oh I forgot. The almighty Jung Daehyun is here. 'Miss, are you taking my younger sister's orders?' Thank you thank you hyung. 'Oh yes of course' she said. Hmph! If she got my orders wrong. I'll strangle her neck. My hyung also ordered the same as mine. 

After waiting for awhile, our orders arrived and we eat them happily because the Jung siblings love to eat. Hahaha! 'Daehee-yah, I seriously think you and Mino will look good together.' Dae hyung said to me. 'Oh shut it up. I don't even know him and stop saying me and him will look good together ' I reply Dae hyung and clicked my tongue. 'You sounded like an ahjumma now.' Ergh I don't know my hyung will be this annoying. I shove his mouth with my cheesecake to shut him up. 

Seriously I just hope destiny will not betray me. Please make me be with one of Infinite members. Not that No Mino argh whatever his name. 

 

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating much this lately. Thanks for subscribing my story and if you ever wonder how Jung Daehee look alike. Just imagine Daehyun with long hair and feminine face. Hehe. Happy new year guys! Have a great 2016!