Chapter 01

Fussy Little Sister

Daehyun POV 

'JUNG DAEHEE!' I shouted loudly. She really an impurity kid. I don't know where my mistake in raising her. Even a million times I tell her to clean up but she barely doing it. Poor Junhong, he the one who always cleaning up the mess Daehee did. Yes Daehee lives with us, BAP. Me,Zelo and her sharing room.

'Yah Jung Daehee you better come here or no soccer mud this evening' I said more like threatening her. 'YES I'M COMING DAE HYUNG!' She shouts and comes to our room. 'Wae?' She asks casually like she did nothing wrong. 'You better clean these mess' I pointed to her piles of clothes and those clothes are in mud. Urgh. 

'I don't want to. I'll ask Junhong to do it.' She said with lazy expression. I sighs. 'Daehee, he's older than you. It's not nice to ask him doing your laundry' 

'If I clean all my mess, promise me you going to buy me Infinite new album.' Daehee said and shows me her pinky finger. I nodded and do promise her by doing the pinky promise. She really adore Infinite sunbaenim. But never adore us. T.T but she does adore us but not like Infinite sunbaenim. 

'Yeah that's my Dae hyung. Thanks fatty!' she said while pinching my cheeks. 'Well you fat too Daehee' I said and pinch her chubby cheeks. Yes we're not like other siblings. She's more comfortable calling me hyung than oppa. I'm okay with it. I know my little sister. 

Youngjae POV 

I saw my enemy. Yes enemy. Jung Daehee. She always annoy me. But now it's my time to annoy her. Hahahaha (evil laugh) 'Yah Daehee. Doing laundry?' I asks and smirk a liitle. 'Yes. Can't you see? I thought you are the brain in this dorm' she answered me. Urgh little brat.

'Do mine too.' I said and 'Nah Mr.Yoo to the Youngjae, I'm not your maid and do yourself pabojae.' Daehee said and rolls her eyes. I smile to her. She's seem little confused. 'Do mine or I'm telling Daehyun that you sneak out at 2am to watch Infinite sunbaenim at tv. You know your brother really strict about your sleeping time right?' 

Daehee gritted her teeth and scowl at me. 'Aish! Just give me your damn clothes now. I need to be fast I have soccer mud competition this evening' she said annoyed. Yes! I succeed at annoy her. I walk to my room to get my dirty clothes.

'Here! My clothes, do it properly or I'm telling Daehyun your secret'. I place my clothes and walks away from Daehee. I can hear she's practically sighing heavily. Muahaha serves her right. 

Your POV 

I'm so going to kill that pabojae. How the hell he knows I sneak at 2am just to watch Infinite on tv. Is he a stalker or what. He's blackmailing me by going to tell my hyung about it. If he really tell my hyung. I'm done. Like really done. Dae hyung really strict about my sleeping time. I don't even know why. Ah, I better start doing the laundry or else I'm gonna be late. 

Himchan POV 

Youngjae comes to the kitchen smiling like he's winning a lottery. Or he really winning a lottery. 'Youngjae why you're smiling like crazy?' I ask him. 'Hyung I succeed at turning our enemy down.' He said excitedly. 'What do you mean?' 

'I make her doing my laundry. I practically blackmailing her' Woohooo! That Jung Daehee doing laundry! Hahaha the most hated things that she had to do. 'That's good Youngjae. Serves her right' yeah, me and Youngjae can't never be peace with Daehee. 

She always make fun of me. Like my teeth, she said my teeth looks like a goat teeth! For God sake I'm the visual in BAP and she said I'm looking like goat. If she's not Daehyun's little sister, I'm already kicking her . She also eat my food in refrigerator. Seriously my food finished because of her. 

Your POV 

Gosh! Finally I finish doing all the laundry! I'm gonna write this at my book. Hahaha! It's a record actually because I never like doing laundry. Like hell, it's tiring. I look at wall watch and it's 3pm already. 

Time to get ready for my soccer mud competition! I take a bath and dress with black tracksuit and long sleeve tshirt, grey in color. After bun my hair, I walks out from my room. I see my hyung at the kitchen with Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae. 'Going already?' my hyung asks 'Yes hyung it's start at 4,30pm'

'How about you eat first? It's only 4pm now. You still have a plenty times' hyung said and I shake my head. 'I can't eat now or else I'm going to puke later.' 'Oh okay Daehee. Just be careful. Don't get hurt' 

'Yes hyung. Thank you! Wish me luck and I love you.' I bid goodbye to them and Yongguk shouts goodluck to me. I smile to him and do mehrong to Himchan and Youngjae. 'Yah!' i heard them but choose to ignore them and walks out from the dorm. I just hope to win this competition because me and my team going to compete with new team. 

 

Chapter 1 are out! Feel free to comment and do enjoy. Bit boring sorry guys can't help. ✨